Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Utility Pole Mini Stuff Pack ****UPDATED**** 2/20/07

by Cooldadx4 Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 8:55 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2007 at 12:34 PM by tigdadx4 : Added link to the reworked items!

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:57 PM
Looks good
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:58 PM
wow i love it! it really makes the houses look more realistic!

D-Qwon: Welcome to D-Qwon's dance grooves, are you ready to get your groove on?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes.
D-Qwon: All right then, let's get started!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:08 PM
Nice for the little birds
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:13 PM
Thanks! Looks good, now we need to have someone do some sign recolors in Simlish.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:14 PM
Awsome stuff! Thank you!
#7 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:34 PM
Buddy all i can say is YOU ARE AMAZING, you really are adding amazing realism to our games and i salute you for that :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:37 PM
excellent!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:37 PM
Oh, my, GOSH!! These are excelent!! Great job, and thank you for these!
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:38 PM
Thanks All !!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention in the description but if you look really close at the bolts you can see that they are properly marked in Grade 8 fashion ....That just shows how much free time I have while the kids are in school
Alchemist
#11 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:41 PM
Your objects are so amazing. They make houses more realistic.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:41 PM
May I just say that this is AWESOME! Will make my urban neighborhoods super realistic! Now if someone would make yellow curbing for "no parking" zones my pathetic life would be complete!

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:44 PM
You did it again. You've discovered the secret formula. Realism is the way to go. It's always great to see what you come up with. Thanks for this amazing upload.

Herald Between Two Lands
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:52 PM
Wow, this is amazing!! Great work Congrats on feature, too

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:03 PM
Totally and completely awesome!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:14 PM
WOW THANKS!!! Could you upload the house? I like it's style
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:20 PM
This is amazing, the realism it is going to add is just outstanding. Thank you for what looks like many many hours of work.
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:45 PM
Shat - I will upload the house after I add some walls and floors and other windows and pretty much everything else a house should have since the house is just a shell right now ....

thanks all !!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:57 PM
This is unbelievably cool!!

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#20 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:05 PM
These are amazing! They make the game so much more realistic and life-like.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:09 PM
Thanks ever so much for this, but I have a request:

Could you make the boxes for the side of the house available for 1-story houses too? You could just have the cable coming up from the ground rather than from above. Of course you would have to make two versions, one for houses on a foundation and one for houses directly on the ground.

If you could do that, this would be 100% perfect!

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:09 PM
Wow, this is amazing! I love realism in my game, and this is the perfect touch!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:22 PM
Your creations are always so realistic and amazingly designed--Maxis really needs to add you to their staff! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:22 PM
This is really rather cool, a great touch of realism. I won't be downloading it, however, because I hate utility poles. I think they should just run the lines under ground... Which is the point of my posting. If you were to, say, have the cable box and the meter's lines go down into the ground, perhaps, I'd be a very happy cat. Just a suggestion, though.

Congrats on the feature. =D

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Field Researcher
#25 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:57 PM
This is an absolutely amazing set, I Love the realism that objects like this adds to the game. Thanxs a lot, Hope to See more amazing work.
Page 1 of 5