Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wheel of Time - Whitecloak and Questioner outfits

by alexasrosa Posted 6th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:08 PM by alexasrosa

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 11:53 PM
these are so pretty! even though i dont know what wheel of time is!
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:22 AM
It looks like you have done a wonderful work here! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:38 AM
woah, awesome! Brilliant work, these are so detailed and creative. Thanks for these

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:42 AM
I don't know what Wheel Of Time is either, but I've got this whole midevil theme thing going, and these fit in perfectly. Thanks for your hard work and sharing it with us.

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:52 AM
Awsome! I love the Wheel of Time series, and I wanted to make my own mesh, but I suck at that stuff... Thanks for uploading this!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:10 AM
WOW! Those are great! I love the Wheel of Time series.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880
I don't know what Wheel Of Time is either, but I've got this whole midevil theme thing going, and these fit in perfectly. Thanks for your hard work and sharing it with us.

Always,
Emma

Whitecloaks and Questioners = REALLY bad guys.

Heh.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:23 AM
I hope to see more wheel of time characters, these look awesome

The fact that whitecloaks are bad guys is debatable, misguided is more like it. A real world comparison would be the knights templar meets spanish inqusition. But that is just my opinion
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:55 AM
These are really awesome. Wonderful job!!!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:42 AM
Augh I LOVE WoT! These are so awesome. I'll have to remember to download these after I get my computer upgraded.

"There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time."

Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 6:50 AM
Yes!!! I've been wanting to make some Wheel of Time characters, these are perfect! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 7:55 AM
OMG! Wheel of Time! Thankies! Right here sits another WoT junkie!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 9:40 AM
This is wonderful !!
Thank you for starting to bring WoT to life for the Sims.
Now we just need something like "The Harry Potter Project" for WoT - that would be awesome
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:24 PM
wow these look awsome... i always wanted to read the books but dont have the time for it
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 8:48 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! OMG!!! You are the best-ever, I love, love , love the WoT novels and this is exactly how I pictured the outfits.

I'm begging you-PURRRRLEASSSSE make more.

Thanks so much- mwah, mwah!!!
(so excited)
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 10:08 PM
I am reading book five now. I am building a Wheel of Time neighborhood with zones for Rhuidean, Tear, Tar Valon, and the Two Rivers to start. any good neighborhood creators want to try their hand at the Two Rivers?

Funny how Jordan spends about 10% of his books on clothing details but doesn't tell us more about White Cloak costumes.

I would LOVE to see more WOT-Sims. I especially need a spear that is carried more upright rather than horizontal for my Far Dareis Mai (Spear Maidens for those not in the know).
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:33 PM
Thanks so very much for your coments. I have to confess though, that I've never read any of the books... just made a lot of research on what the whitecloaks might look like.
Anyway, if anyone has specific requests for outfits - with pic and descriptions please - feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again for you nice coments.

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:17 PM
zomg!!!! I am now in love with you. I just started a new game playing in this world, and to celebrate I'm downloading these. Seriously. You pwn.

Call.Me.Liz
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:31 PM
There are a few complete WoT Sims at the link below. Their faces aren't exactly how I pictured them from the series, but they gave me a starting point and ideas to recreate.

http://www.simpathetic.com/sims.htm

I've made a complete Wheel of Time neighborhood, I call Randland. The Whitecloaks were a great addition and exactly as I imagined them. I have pictures of many WoT characters I found by Internet searches and will send a few to you, Alex, if you still have the time and interest to create more outfits for us.
Instructor
#21 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 10:21 PM
Not that I have an idea of what Wheel of Time is, but they look just perfect. I think of all the armours I've seen these are best. I just love the combination of tunics and chain mail; it gives the whole such an elegant look. Fantastic work, thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:31 AM
Looks awsome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 11:29 PM
I think they're great
maybe you should try doing like people from like heaven or hell
i havn't seen much jewish stuff too maybe u could do that too
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 5:02 PM
Cool!! I just finished the 11th book. Can't wait for the next one!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:22 AM
Those are Awesome!!! so much better than my old stuff (they were some of the first things I did) I hope you don't mind if I use the outfilt when I do the new series (My skills are a bit better now) for Galad... These outfits are so perfect. Thanks!

fred~paix~frieden~vrede~ειρήνη~pace~paz~мир~baris~scholem~paqe~shAnti~kalinaw~©M¥*~mir~rahu~malu~béke~paghidait~miers~armonie~PEACE
Visit Simpathetic.com for Sims 2 fashion, genetics and movies.You're gonna like it
Page 1 of 2