Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greek Taverna

by V1ND1CARE Posted 20th Aug 2006 at 7:17 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:41 PM by V1ND1CARE

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:39 AM
This is amazing!!!! I love it!!!! I like it even more because it's on a playable size lot! Thank you!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:49 AM
Wahooo... an other great lot for my helenistic nbh !!!

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:27 AM
This looks so real! Amazing work!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 9:55 AM
Oh oh oh, this looks so charming. Thank you! My Sims will probably have lots of romantic dates and nice family dinners in this restaurant. I like the way you have used bushes and other plants here.

One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:04 AM
just... WOW!

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:18 AM
Thank you, this lot looks very realistic - it looks like it's going to be very interesting and fun to play.

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:18 AM
Excellent work!The lot is gorgeous , Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:24 AM
God I adore how you people like making greek lots.You see,they've given such a kitch view to Greece that lots like this one give the true traditional view.Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:27 AM
i love fully furnished lots there the only ones i get thankyou very much you put a lot of effort into this and i appreciate it
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 11:36 AM
Gorgeous work ! Thanks you it's stunning !

Who ? Me ?!?
Scholar
#12 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:18 PM
Its so beautiful and realistic that its....frustrating...!The pics make it look so real that its a pain to come back from our sweet greek vacation.I envy my Simmies who will have many drinks in your Tavern.Thanks so much for this wonderful piece of Greece.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 12:42 PM
I Love it, I Love it, I Love it!

Fill my life with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I hope for
All I worship and adore
Alchemist
#14 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:07 PM
Fantastic location, V1di1care, and wonderful design. I agree with Ketsu, lot of romantic dates in this lot! Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:30 PM
You do such wonderfully artistic work. Thank you for sharing this creation.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 2:03 PM
Hard to believe that it's not a photo... So many attention to details is remarkable. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 2:33 PM
This is so pretty and on such a small lot. Like a couple of other people said, my sims will be going on lots of dates here.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:08 PM
wow i love it but it wont let me install it it says that i dont have the correct expansion data to install it i have all the e.p's except family fun

I am a Nobody, Nobody is perfect so therefore i am perfect! Lmao ^_^
Field Researcher
#19 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 3:28 PM
Σας ευχαριστούμε
Brilliant work

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 5:23 PM
It's not working for me. It's saying it requires expansion pack data that's not installed on my computer. And I have all of the expansion packs. But I don't own the family fun pack, it must be required... this is so pretty too...
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 6:23 PM
LilSimmyChala and christianchickslc -- This lot was created with all of the EPs and FFs, but you needn't have FFs to install this lot. If you look back at my post, there is an easy workaround for this known issue. Best of luck.
Scholar
#22 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 7:41 PM
Now, I very rarely download lots but this is TOTALLY stunning!!! I love it!! Soo realistic..the textures you used are fabulous!! xxxx
#23 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:22 PM
Yet another amazing lot from you, i love all your work GREAT WORK, keep it up.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 8:40 PM
Looks so charming and inviting.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 10:46 PM
I love Greek everything! Many thanks. The Taverna is exquisite.
Page 1 of 3