Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Palazzo di Venezia - Venetian Palazzo

by porkypine Posted 4th Jun 2006 at 11:14 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2008 at 3:24 AM by porkypine : updated

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:56 AM
:clap: This is quite a lot, looks like a lot of work went into it.

Lovely! Thanks for sharing :p

Retired from Simming
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:21 AM
Beautiful,
I could imagine sims would take quite some time to explore it,
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:41 AM
Holy... I envy your patience badly. This is incredible. Stunning work.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:50 AM
oha çok güzel olmuş

sorry it was turkish

umm its very very very very beautiful.ood jop n thanx.
Alchemist
#6 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:25 PM
Hi porkypine, your creation is really beautyful and absolutely stunning.
I'm proud when you and the other talented builders take Italian views as starting point for your creations, this is one of the best. Thank you for the time spent and accuracy for details.
However, let me say that I'm not downloading it right now, there are too many custom contents and I have to check if they are in the "wanted list" or I noted them before but already excluded for some reason. I will take this palace, in any case, but need just time to think about.
Spectacular, no need to say since it's featured, but it is. Thank you and ciao.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:25 PM
Wow...
Just one word... HUGE!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:32 PM
THis is amazing!! I <3 it and im sure my sims will too! many thanks
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 1:59 PM
Congratulations on this awesome lot being featured. It's brilliant and will fit in perfectly to my Greek/Italian town, inspired by Corvi. Maybe I'm not supposed to combine the 2, but they all seem to fit the theme. THANKYOU so much for this 5 star creation.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#10 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:25 PM
Looks great in the main side view
Wonderful palace!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Scholar
#11 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:41 PM
this is a masterpiece, awesome work... gahh too bad my video card couldn't handle such big lot ~_~;

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 5:08 PM
it's a little mix match everywhere.....nothing really matches....but other than that.....it is very nice....maybe i shall upload my mediterranean mansion.....it is spectacular...if i do say so myself.....great job!

i would like to upload your lot...but it comes up telling me that the file is corrupt and the transferring files cancel....do you have a solution?
Scholar
#13 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 5:53 PM
This house is beautiful! I like the "river" in the back of the house. Thanks
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:02 PM Last edited by porkypine : 6th Jun 2006 at 5:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by aberlister
it's a little mix match everywhere.....nothing really matches....but other than that.....it is very nice....maybe i shall upload my mediterranean mansion.....it is spectacular...if i do say so myself.....great job!

i would like to upload your lot...but it comes up telling me that the file is corrupt and the transferring files cancel....do you have a solution?

hmmm... I'll have to download it and try to install it to find out what's going on. I'll get back to you with results.

OK. I just downloaded it and un-RAR-ed it and it opened fine. I won't be able to install it until I go home tonight. It is HUGE lot and maybe something happened during your download time and broke it - line noise or something. I am sorry you've had roblems with it. That can be very frustrating. If you know someone with a faster internet speed, you may ask them to download it for you. Dialup takes a very long time. I've had problems on big lots when I try to download from my home dialup. I wait until I am at school to get them. (broadband)

Ok. I downloaed the lot from MTS2 and installed it at home successfully. there may be a noise problem with your modem connection that caused it to corrupt. I;m sorry about that. It's frustrating on big lots. I've had problems with big downloads also. Do you have a library in your town that allows internet acccess? Many places nowadays have those. Also, if you have a laptop, with a wireless connection, you can try one of the WI-FI 'internet' cafe coffee shops that are all over the place. (We even have them in 'out in the middle of nowhere' tater-land.)

I hope you are successful.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:17 PM
I was sure this would make the featured lot when I saw it on Komos forum. It is a masterpiece! Congrats
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
Wow! Very nice! Wish I had the expansion packs to download this! But I only have one. Nice job though!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:43 PM
wow this place i perfect!!i love it!! but i dont have ofb but keep up the super work!!!!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Hi porkypine, your creation is really beautyful and absolutely stunning.
I'm proud when you and the other talented builders take Italian views as starting point for your creations, this is one of the best. Thank you for the time spent and accuracy for details.
However, let me say that I'm not downloading it right now, there are too many custom contents and I have to check if they are in the "wanted list" or I noted them before but already excluded for some reason. I will take this palace, in any case, but need just time to think about.
Spectacular, no need to say since it's featured, but it is. Thank you and ciao.

Gracias. Thank you. I'm glad you like it. You can use simpack2 Clean Installer to open this lot and remove the CC that you don't want. I recommend you keep Numenors recolorable stairs. Otherwise the game substitutes may not 'match'. I've modified the list above telling you where each piece is located.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:58 PM
This is such an amazing lot!i could stare at the facade of the buidling forever ! Well done , thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:24 AM
Congratulations porkypine! I knew this lot was going to be featured. It's so well deserved I suppose I've been lucky to be able to see more screenshots at Komosims forum
Awesome work, thanks for sharing.

Lin
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:27 PM
Everybody has already said the first thing... It's HUGE; It's Great; It's Aweswome. I agree!!!

Now- can we who are fortunate to have high end rigs get the other 8 mg? I would love to see how YOU decorated it. Thanx
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tabbysgranhag
Everybody has already said the first thing... It's HUGE; It's Great; It's Aweswome. I agree!!!

Now- can we who are fortunate to have high end rigs get the other 8 mg? I would love to see how YOU decorated it. Thanx

Unfortunately no. MTS2 limits lot sizes to 10MB. I had to remove the furnishings and shopping stuff to make it small enough to pack and rar so it would be acepted. the photos show some of the furnishings. I used the boats from MICKYss. I had to remove them also along with the big corner bathtubs and counters.

I removed most of the OB stuff. those who don't have OFB should still be able to install this lot if they use simpack2 clean installer. I use ot for FFS lots. the missing stuff just flashes blue at me. I just delete the flashing blue stuff and replace it with something from my bins.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 6:49 AM
Its wondeful, well done =)
~Zoobini

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. - Henry Kissinger
Scholar
#24 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 6:08 PM
Its such a great creation! Thanks so much for making this wonderful Palazzo and sharing it with us.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:17 PM
Absolutely amazing! Thanksa for the great download.

P.S.:
I have the Sims 2 Holiday Edition & that comes with the Snowman Kit.
Also, the Cupid Commando was a Maxis download a while back.
Page 1 of 2