Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of OFB Mesh "Curly" for Males of All Ages

by Britva Posted 10th May 2006 at 4:56 PM - Updated 12th May 2006 at 6:12 PM by Britva : Link to female versions

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:02 AM
Awesome Job! Looks Great!!!

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th May 2006 at 5:08 AM
Default cool
These are cool!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st May 2006 at 5:54 PM
Do you think you could make a Black recolour, or just a darker brown? Thanks very much for these though!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2006 at 6:41 AM Last edited by Britva : 27th May 2006 at 1:38 AM.
Download the mesh and maxis colors from DJ_Mur3's thread, http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=146527. There is a black recolor, color categorized.

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 4:51 AM
Awesome job. Like all the colors! haha.

I Love The Movie Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Mans Chest! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------
LATEST SIMS 2 FILM MADE: CONFESSIONS OF A BROKEN HEART: SONG MY LINDSAY LOHAN -- GOT A 4 AND HALF STAR RATING -- GO TO MY SITE AND WATCH! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:56 AM
Aw, gee, I'm about to cry. I've been looking and looking, scouring and searching for some bright hair colors for my different colored alien sims. It's hard to find them for all ages. Thank you so much!! :lovestruc: (Bows down and kisses your toes) Yuk! What was I thinking?! Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 3:02 PM
Ooh, I love the bright colours. Especially as the eyebrows are the same colour! 8DD
It always annoys me when they aren't. I don't know why, either.

BANG and the dirt is gone!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 3:00 AM
Thank you! Thankyouthankyou! Being a complete and utter Lord of the Rings maniac, I found this mesh to be perfect curly Hobbit hair...but the Maxis colors are all wrong, I needed something between a blond and a brown. Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 9:03 PM
Oh my god LET ME LOVE YOU THIS'LL BE PERFECT FOR MY SHERLOCK SIM