Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Artist's Canal in Venice

by V1ND1CARE Posted 4th May 2006 at 7:42 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:54 PM by V1ND1CARE

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:39 AM
:clap: Fantastic Lot, great job!!! - Thank you very much for sharing this with us

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:54 AM
Its absolutely GORGEOUS and I just love it! It will be perfect for me for a story I'm working on. Will download it as soon as I get home from work, but just need to know one thing:

are the lost trees from Numenor the only things that require the FFS pack or are there more objects, etc?

I would really love to have this but need to know this info first please if possible.

Keep up the wonderful work - I love all your lots!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:08 AM
Spectacular! Not to mention i appreciate it's on a 3x3 lot! Thank you!The atmosphere of it is something else!Love the walls also!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:13 AM
This is so lovely! Thank you very much for sharing and also for building it on a smaller lot. My graphics bite the dust on large lots so I rarely download them. Thanks a million!

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Scholar
#6 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:56 AM
You are back!!! With a new fantastic lot.Its a great job.Thanks so much.
Alchemist
#7 Old 5th May 2006 at 1:29 PM
No words, it's a dreamy lot! As hexywoman79, I'll download it as soon as at home from work, later today. It's a fantastic, original, accurate and - I guess - playable building, Thank you for ever.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th May 2006 at 2:36 PM
Not cool! I want this but don't have OFB!

"Legends Never Die"-Harold Hunter 4/2/74-2/17/06
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th May 2006 at 3:04 PM
I've never been in Venice, but always wanted to visit. Well, this lot definitely will bring some Venice spirit in my neighbourhood. Thanks! Btw, just came across you L'Arc de Triomphe, one of my favorites monuments. You're such a great artist.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th May 2006 at 3:47 PM
this is very wonderfull.
i love venice look

great job, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th May 2006 at 4:34 PM
That looks beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th May 2006 at 5:10 PM
I used to live near Venice and I have to say that you did a good job of capturing the feel of buildings you would see there. ***** and Thank You

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th May 2006 at 5:48 PM
wow, it's so beautful!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th May 2006 at 5:49 PM
O_O wow. Thank you so much. ♥♥♥
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th May 2006 at 6:17 PM
Holy blap! This is one of the five or so best houses I've seen (let's see: there was a working farm, and a neat little bridge with towers over a creek. Er, probably a few others. But not many.)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th May 2006 at 6:30 PM
This is very original and well crafted!
Congratulations on becoming a featured lot, totally deserved

Greetings,
Maltha

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th May 2006 at 6:33 PM
I have all the expansion packs except Family Fun and I can't get the sims2pack to install! It says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed". What's happened?
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:06 PM
same here whats goin on!

I am a Nobody, Nobody is perfect so therefore i am perfect! Lmao ^_^
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:14 PM
Oh. My. Goodness! How beautiful is this?! What a fantastically gorgeous lot! Thank you so much for this. It's truly wonderful.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaVieBoheme
I have all the expansion packs except Family Fun and I can't get the sims2pack to install! It says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed". What's happened?

Known silly error , you can install it by using clean installer!!!!I did! :p

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:46 PM
beautiful!! i love that it's on a smaller lot, too. if i had all the expansion packs, i would download this. fantastic job though!!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:50 PM Last edited by V1ND1CARE : 5th May 2006 at 8:24 PM. Reason: Found an answer
Thanks for all of the feedback. Italy’s charm and architecture is utterly evocative, so label me smitten.

Hexywoman79 – I do have the FFS pack installed on my computer, but the only FFS objects that I’ve included within it are Numenor’s 2 trees.

EDIT: Actually, corvidophile is correct: use Clean Installer. On the Maxis site, as well as on here, those without FFS had no trouble installing and running a FFS lot when using Clean Installer.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:32 PM
wow, this is absolutely brilliant!
I'm sure my vampire-sims will appreciate this
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:05 PM
Thats great - thanks so much for your reply V1ND1CARE! Thanks again for this awesome lot!
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#25 Old 5th May 2006 at 11:08 PM
I've only just looked closely at the pictures of this lot- it really is an amazing piece of work

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Page 1 of 3