Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE]More Real Vampires Version 2 (Update 26/7/18)

by PuddingFace Posted 15th Jul 2017 at 9:06 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2020 at 5:18 AM by PuddingFace : Update

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 4:16 AM
The Vampire just bites their neck only in a romantic way. No more biting on the wrist? Also, when they do bite the neck, its really quick
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 28th Dec 2019 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ezeliastarpuff
The Vampire just bites their neck only in a romantic way. No more biting on the wrist? Also, when they do bite the neck, its really quick

The compel to drink only has neck bite at the moment. The wrist biting and neck biting animations are unchanged. EA made it that way. I'm actually thinking of doing an update for this mod.
Would you like wrist biting in compel to drink for non romantic Sims?

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Test Subject
#78 Old 24th Feb 2020 at 1:02 PM
I gotta say, this mod is awesome
I mean there are plenty of vampire mods out there, but this stuff is like the best
Just the vampires I like to see, damn powerful and dangerous at night but at a great price of total annihilation under the sunlight
Scholar
Original Poster
#79 Old 12th Mar 2020 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morganti
I gotta say, this mod is awesome
I mean there are plenty of vampire mods out there, but this stuff is like the best
Just the vampires I like to see, damn powerful and dangerous at night but at a great price of total annihilation under the sunlight

Thank you. Yes that was the idea , to make them powerful but at a cost.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Mar 2020 at 9:06 PM
Hi! I love this mod, especially the compel action, but I have one glitch/question. When I have my vampire sim use 'Compel [Name] to be servant', nothing happens to the sim. What could be causing this to happen?
Scholar
Original Poster
#81 Old 12th May 2020 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicSims333
Hi! I love this mod, especially the compel action, but I have one glitch/question. When I have my vampire sim use 'Compel [Name] to be servant', nothing happens to the sim. What could be causing this to happen?

I am not exactly sure hmm. Is it installed correctly? What is your patch version?

And when you say nothing. Does the interaction not happen at all? Like is there a compelling animation? Or routing? Who are these two Sims(age, occult status, preganancy)?

Scholar
Original Poster
#82 Old 12th May 2020 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicSims333

Oh I am seeing that you don't have Seasons listed as installed in your profile. I am wondering if that is the reason it's not working. The mind control moodlet I think inherits from the alien mind control. I will check again. Either way this mod is getting a new update soon anyway.

Test Subject
#83 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 7:13 PM Last edited by DaSavageCakes : 29th Jul 2020 at 12:49 AM.
Does the mod turn off the sparkle feature of immortal vampires? Can you add flavors messing with thirst decay rate? (Sorry I'm so demanding xD)
Scholar
Original Poster
#84 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DaSavageCakes
Does the mod turn off the sparkle feature of immortal vampires? Can you add flavors messing with thirst decay rate? (Sorry I'm so demanding xD)

No but there's another mod that can deal with the sparkles https://modthesims.info/d/446536/cr...07-02-2013.html

I will consider thirst decay flavors mod

Currently there is a no thirst death feature that is optional as you probably know.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 6th Sep 2020 at 6:29 PM
I just had a couple of thoughts about this mod:

What about something along the lines of vampiric teleportation, as an alternative to running faster? Something along the lines of martial artists zeneport, or along the lines of NRaas Kama Simtra's tantraport.

Does (or could) use of vampire powers expend thirst? I.e., the vampire gain life and power by drinking blood, and then has to expend some of that power to compel or to teleport, or even to run fast. Kind of like how fairies or witches expend points to do magic, just that the vampire is powered by the blood they currently have in their body. There could even be a vampire level, either based on how much they've used their powers, or on how long they've been a vampire. It could possibly lower the cost for using powers, as well as unlock new powers.
Scholar
Original Poster
#86 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakyRufus
I just had a couple of thoughts about this mod:

What about something along the lines of vampiric teleportation, as an alternative to running faster? Something along the lines of martial artists zeneport, or along the lines of NRaas Kama Simtra's tantraport.

Does (or could) use of vampire powers expend thirst? I.e., the vampire gain life and power by drinking blood, and then has to expend some of that power to compel or to teleport, or even to run fast. Kind of like how fairies or witches expend points to do magic, just that the vampire is powered by the blood they currently have in their body. There could even be a vampire level, either based on how much they've used their powers, or on how long they've been a vampire. It could possibly lower the cost for using powers, as well as unlock new powers.

@FreakyRufus Those are great ideas. I am actually uploading the sequel to this mod called Enhanced Vampires. There will be a new skill, many new abilities. And a menu like Nraas mods to customize. Watch out for the new version.

Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 9:48 AM
Can you ask the producer to translate the language into traditional Chinese?
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th May 2022 at 11:31 PM
Hey, I'm not sure if you'll reply, but I just wanted to say that my vampire won't die from sunlight, they'll just faint and have the too much sun moodlet for two days. I have flavour 3.
Page 4 of 4