Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#33776 Old Yesterday at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I keep the cheat on permanently, so it would just be a big bother for me. I'd rather fix the posebox, or at least use it very sparingly.

Ah I forgot about that option, I do have allmenus on which would mean testingcheats is on permanently but I had had some problems with it so I'd already forgotten about it
I honestly prefer poseboxes with a stop all interaction that doesn't reset Sims because if they're on an OMSP they often snap out of it when resetting, and you need to place them back. Unfortunately there aren't that many.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Advertisement
Instructor
#33777 Old Yesterday at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
@simmer22 @Charity Sounds like it might be easier to just make my own defaults then

I used to use the maternity outfit hack as well, but it was difficult for me to remember which were my pregnancy outfits, and after a while, I preferred the system of "getting one at random" and not choosing the outfit that they get, so I went for defaults instead.

As for letting them all give birth, the lot didn't implode haha, it just got extremely slow and I just quit. I went back to the lot and made them all townies before they gave birth, and now this test hood has about a hundred pregnant sims walking around.

@simsample I got around 100 sims pregnant, and only one of them got the "navyrust", and 2 sims got the "spring" one. I kinda want to try again with different circumstances to test out and try to discover these mysterious petterns, but honestly??? Too much work and I'd rather not know

@simsfreq Here they are:

I've always just used these maternity outfits and have seen every one of them on my sims. I don't get a cluster of certain ones either.
Mad Poster
#33778 Old Yesterday at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FuryCat
I honestly prefer poseboxes with a stop all interaction that doesn't reset Sims because if they're on an OMSP they often snap out of it when resetting, and you need to place them back. Unfortunately there aren't that many.

I also prefer a "stop all" button that works for all the poses in a box, because I can never remember which poses I've used. Sometimes I can barely remember which posebox I've used, especially when there's 20+ on a lot.

I don't want them to reset, because I've maybe set up their face pose, used an OMSP, and/or other things, and resetting always mucks up this...

I tend to make more than 10 poses for my perosnal poseboxes, and making individual stop buttons is just a huge mess. The one stop button is a lot easier/quicker, honestly - it can just be added on to the one "stop" BHAV instead of needing a full set of everything (and I'm lazy too, so I'll just clone a posebox I've already made, fix stuff that needs fixing, and then all the buttons etc. are set up properly every time, and I just need to fix the GUIDs, plus set up the new poses and texts).
Page 1352 of 1352