Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2012 at 7:28 PM Last edited by daciasil : 8th Sep 2012 at 5:32 AM. Reason: Solved!
How do you make a working custom Big Show Venue?
Hi Everyone,

So I've tried to create working big show venues in game several times. I successfully change the building type to 'Big Show Venue,' but once I actually go into live mode the building is unclickable, and everything and everyone inside is unclickable. The proprietor shows up, but she is also unselectable. Is there something I'm missing? Has anyone managed to make their own Big Show Venue and have it work in game?
Thank you

*edit* I've got the answer. You need to place the proprietor mark outside. That way you can get phoned for gigs at the custom big show venue, you can interact with the proprietor and audition, and the venue functions normally. You still can't go inside unless you have a gig there, but in case anyone is wondering, the trick to making a custom big show venue work properly is to place the yellow proprietor mark from buydebug outside. You can pretend that the proprietor is on a non-stop smoking break or continually needs a break from the hectic life of managing a venue catering to diva pop stars :p
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 29th May 2012 at 3:01 PM
Sounds like you wanna change it as you play? You have to edit the town, not play it, to be able to change the lot. I haven't made many community lots though, so not sure how it's done.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 11:55 AM
I dowt NO
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daciasil
*edit* I've got the answer. You need to place the proprietor mark outside. That way you can get phoned for gigs at the custom big show venue, you can interact with the proprietor and audition, and the venue functions normally. You still can't go inside unless you have a gig there, but in case anyone is wondering, the trick to making a custom big show venue work properly is to place the yellow proprietor mark from buydebug outside. You can pretend that the proprietor is on a non-stop smoking break or continually needs a break from the hectic life of managing a venue catering to diva pop stars :p

how you managed to have the "proprietor" mark on buydebug? can't found it on my own buydebug
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by firststrikerz
how you managed to have the "proprietor" mark on buydebug? can't found it on my own buydebug

https://modthesims.info/showpost.ph...100&postcount=3
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Nov 2023 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
https://modthesims.info/showpost.ph...100&postcount=3

thanks!!