Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1126 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 3:30 AM
Hello all. Just wanted to drop a link to my new blog Painted Canvas where I will be attempting a 100 Baby/Perfect Genetics challenge. Should be fun!

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1127 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 10:57 PM
So I started this challenge a while ago, but I had to restart it so here I am doing just that, my founder has pink hair and purple eyes.
Test Subject
#1128 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 4:44 PM
Eu gostaria muito de ter esse sim!! Ele é muito lindo!
Quote: Originally posted by earthgirl
Hello. This is fun. I'm trying it as well.

So, I started off with this guy, Albe rt Royal.

I married him off to this lady.

And they first had this girl. (not a heir)

Then second time they had triplets, 2 of which are potential heirs.

I'm going to try having other 2, since he's berry-skinned, and having a heir with berry skin would be ideal, but if I don't get one, then I'll pick whoever has his eyes and hair aid is the prettiest. :D

Eu adorei o seu sim!! Gostaria muito do download!!
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#1129 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nam_
Eu adorei o seu sim!! Gostaria muito do download!!

Please provide english translations when posting in forums so people can understand you (Google translate) is useful for this.
Test Subject
#1130 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Please provide english translations when posting in forums so people can understand you (Google translate) is useful for this.

Sorry, I did not know.
Test Subject
#1131 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 4:01 AM
Default It's really easy so far
This might of worked to well! The first kid of the first generation had the neon green hair and completely white eyes just like his mother.
Test Subject
#1132 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 4:56 AM
Default Update
Quote: Originally posted by Doggalogga2
This might of worked to well! The first kid of the first generation had the neon green hair and completely white eyes just like his mother.

The second kid just aged up into a toddler and also has neon green hair and white eyes.
Page 46 of 46