Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 4:53 AM
Default A Quick Question on Approval Queue
As I have just started. With only one upload approved. I have 2 uploads waiting approval

The question is how many uploads can you have in the waiting for approval queue??

As I am working on some paintings at present

Thank you
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 4:57 AM
There isn't a set limit, but I would wait and see if they go through without any CR's first. We have had items get a CR and then another get the same CR which could have been avoided if they had uploaded one and seen how it had gone through first. If you already know the area well though (have a few uploads without CR's in that area under your belt) and know what you are doing, go ahead.

This is the wrong place to ask this, this area is for you to show your creation and get feedback. If you have any more upload questions not related to an item you are showing can you use Creator Issues. That pings back to staff chat.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 10:51 AM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
There isn't a set limit, but I would wait and see if they go through without any CR's first. We have had items get a CR and then another get the same CR which could have been avoided if they had uploaded one and seen how it had gone through first. If you already know the area well though (have a few uploads without CR's in that area under your belt) and know what you are doing, go ahead.

This is the wrong place to ask this, this area is for you to show your creation and get feedback. If you have any more upload questions not related to an item you are showing can you use Creator Issues. That pings back to staff chat.

Thank you for the answer.