Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 9:38 PM
Default HugeLunatic's Open underneath stairs
I'm trying to get them to show. I've tried every thing mentioned on the "getting to show site". I've tried both ways in the installation suggestions on the item's page; (user directory... yadda-yadda/ sims 2/ downloads. Also, program files (x86)... TSData... bin. And yes I've installed them in just the downloads folder not under my user account. They don't seem to show up. I'm stumped. I have the files, all the ones from the various links. The recolors are showing, but not the stairs.

Am I missing something (well, yes, apparently), but are they with the given Maxis stair or do they have their own icon with the asterisk? Also, I'm wondering if they go in the script folder not the bin? Any suggestion (from the huge amount of info I've given. Not) would be helpful and appreciated.

I do have Sims w Double Deluxe, but other CC hasn't been a problem; just Documents, EA Games/ Sims 2 DD/ Downloads and viola. Done, but not with these =/
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 10:06 PM
You need to put the .package file into your Downloads folder, and then amend your modularstairs script with the information in the .txt file.

Do you need more detail? I'm not sure which bits you've done so far.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 6:33 AM
Ahh... yeah. Durp moment. Thanks.