Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:57 PM Last edited by grumpy_otter : 12th Dec 2017 at 10:34 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Can you get a screenshot from a cutscene? -- SOLVED
EDIT: I already got this question answered in another location--I think I must have accidentally submitted it twice or something? It appears i cannot delete this post, though. Thanks anyway!

If you want to get an image from one of the cutscene animations that appear for first kiss, woohoo, etc., is that possible? I've tried searching this site and others and can't find out.

I feel like I may be reduced to trying to use my regular camera to take a picture off my computer monitor, lol
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:05 PM
@grumpy_otter Thread moved to help

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:57 PM
@grumpy_otter Please could you share or link to your answer so that others may benefit from it

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karen Lorraine
@grumpy_otter Please could you share or link to your answer so that others may benefit from it

Here you are! Skilled folks seem to like FRAPS -- totally clueless people like me can just disable the special events camera. :-)

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=604292