Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Bed for your Vampires - Sims 2 Conversion

by Esmeralda Posted 26th Mar 2010 at 5:56 PM - Updated 20th Dec 2015 at 11:25 AM by Esmeralda : Just some changes to text

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Mad Poster
#26 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 9:27 AM
wow, never saw this one. with this, we don't even need late night coffins! awesome work.
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:59 PM
Great job! I will use this for After Dark ep and will be excited when it comes and will squeal and run to the store. Fiction Fantasy will always rule!

I do not own EA Challenge Everything. It is not mine. EA owns it.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 11:30 PM
I think you are very stupid for not making one with the sarcophagus. If you ever decide to make it just use the coffin part and not the stage so its like a stand up coffin. Cause I think if you can do this, you can make a coffin out of the sarcophagus. And no I can't make it myself cause I have no idea how to and don't tell me how cause I won't get it and I will just screw up. and do you know how many people REALLY WANT YOU TO MAKE IT?!?! So PLEASE PLEASE reconsider making a stand up vampire coffin out of the sarcophagus. . . PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venetionsims3
I think you are very stupid for not making one with the sarcophagus. If you ever decide to make it just use the coffin part and not the stage so its like a stand up coffin. Cause I think if you can do this, you can make a coffin out of the sarcophagus. And no I can't make it myself cause I have no idea how to and don't tell me how cause I won't get it and I will just screw up. and do you know how many people REALLY WANT YOU TO MAKE IT?!?! So PLEASE PLEASE reconsider making a stand up vampire coffin out of the sarcophagus. . . PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, calling me 'very stupid' is really going to make me feel motivated to spend hours and hours of hard work making something you want me to make - NOT.

I have absolutely no interest in making a sarcophagus-based version of this item, and won't be doing so. If you can find someone else to do it for you, that's fine. Alternatively, you could learn to do it yourself. Remember, this site is called 'Mod The Sims', not 'Ask Other People To Mod The Sims For You'. We all 'screw up' when learning to make content for the first time, myself included, so there's no reason why you shouldn't give it a try.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 3:27 AM
Now I need to make an Abby Schiuto (NCIS) Sim...
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:04 PM
oh wow i miss the vampires in sims 2 thank you for sharing this
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Sorry, I don't take requests (and that's not a 'little' request, it's a very difficult and time-consuming one which I'm not sure I would even be able to figure out how to do!). Have you asked the creator of that object if they are going to convert it? That would be your best bet.

hehehe i've seen that cruise ship. its massive. heheheheh one heck of a request....
Test Subject
#33 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 9:02 AM
This isn't showing up in my game. Any ideas why?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gothicfaerie
This isn't showing up in my game. Any ideas why?

Sorry, I have no idea why. Please check your installation procedure again - good luck!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 7:29 AM
I know you like you make things BG compatible, will you be doing a Late Night Version for our [real] vampires? :P
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Myshia
I know you like you make things BG compatible, will you be doing a Late Night Version for our [real] vampires? :P

No, I'm leaving this as it is. Glad you appreciate that I make things BG compatible - I like to make things that don't leave anyone out!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 8:07 PM
EsmeraldaF tel me about your knowledge on Scripting itself... i like how you coverted the Sims 2 coffin over to the sims 3 game... but the scripts for the coffins can't be convert?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vasculio
EsmeraldaF tel me about your knowledge on Scripting itself... i like how you coverted the Sims 2 coffin over to the sims 3 game... but the scripts for the coffins can't be convert?

If you mean the animation scripts, no, they can't. Animations for TS2 and TS3 are not compatible, you would need to code new core TS3 game animations from scratch, something which is way beyond anything I have any idea how to do!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 9:43 PM
I have such a crush on your artistic mind!! Thank you!!

Apollo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 4:12 AM
Thank you very much.(:
I love your Downloads ♥
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:23 PM
I wondered why didn't the Sims 3 make vampire coffin in Late Night expansion, like they did with sarcophagus for mummy in World Adventures? Anyway, you done good job with coffin, though it's a pity for no closing/opening animation. I miss Vampire coffin in the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 8:16 AM
Well, I like it. I was planning to make a vampire family (with also vampire kids) and I thought to give up 'cause vampire kiddos could not sleep in the vampire bed and that seemed VERY lame to me.

This WORKS for kids too, doesn't it?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#43 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VixenSkywalker90
Well, I like it. I was planning to make a vampire family (with also vampire kids) and I thought to give up 'cause vampire kiddos could not sleep in the vampire bed and that seemed VERY lame to me.

This WORKS for kids too, doesn't it?

I haven't tried it with kids, but it's cloned from a regular bed and should work for anyone who can sleep in a regular bed - so kids should be able to sleep in it, just not toddlers or babies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th May 2011 at 3:50 PM
Thanks!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 9:33 AM
So cool, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 5:21 PM
GAYYY, the coffin door doesn't close, and I'm pretty sure there's no thundering creepy music. -.-
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kinvangden
GAYYY, the coffin door doesn't close, and I'm pretty sure there's no thundering creepy music. -.-

If YOU can get it to do those things, upload it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 9:25 AM
Great mod, I missed the sims 2 coffin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 3:28 PM
Oh, I love the Vampire Bed from The Sims 2. Now I can have it in The Sims 3. Thank you for made this. ^.^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#50 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 7:11 PM
GYAAHHHH~!!!! This was updated for Pets! Oh happy day!
Page 2 of 3