Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 7:00 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default My mannequin has the alien face instead of face 2
Does this mean my game is corrupted? or is this just something weird

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 2:58 PM
The face in my game often uses the face of some random member of my family, but it's consistent until I leave the lot. Do you have an alien in your family?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 6:49 PM
Oh..I have the mannequin face regardless of the family I am playing...check your Default replacements, I'd say!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 2:41 AM Last edited by hannahsim201999 : 30th Dec 2018 at 1:56 PM.
No aliens yet but I also have a multi pt mod that I made and have been having issues with the faces not showing up right. They don’t look anything like that face though so it might be a coincidence. I’ve had the same mod for a while though so I don’t think it is that either.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 12:34 PM
When I buy clothes, the mannequin you can see always has the face of the person buying the clothes. It can be a bit odd when you get them to buy something for their opposite sex partner or their kid.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 3:23 PM
Not sure if this bit of info would help, but I remember having an issue with the mannequin face a while(long time) ago.
The issue was that every time I would choose an employee and Set Uniform (OFB), the employee would come back wearing the mannequin face..which as the OP said, was face template 2.
I then got directed to the Gussy-Up Plugin, which was also known to fix this issue. I use that plugin ever since...
On a side note, the fact that 3 of us experience something different is weird to me. OP and I are used to face 2.
Pikeman sees a random family member, and Maxon always sees her own sim.
This is another, dun dun dun moment.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 7:05 PM
I guess it might be game versions? Dunno though. It's been a while since I bought something too. I'll check again.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 2:06 AM
Well, Caius grew up into child and I sent him to a dresser...it was Caius face on the mannequin. I don't know what to think anymore, but this is surely less, much less funny that way.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 7:09 AM
I'll try and see if the problem is in a new neighborhood
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th May 2018 at 8:53 AM
Just checked and in a new neighborhood it's face 2 not sure if its due to the gussy up plugin being installed or the new neighborhood