Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 6:38 PM
Default WCIF No Dancing with kids?
I'm looking for a mod or hack that will stop adult playable sims from asking townie children and teens too dance on a community lot.I just find it really odd and kind of creepy when an adult has the option of asking a child or teenager too dance together when they aren't even related or they just met them.
Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 2:58 PM
Anyone?
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 5:03 PM
Generally, if no one answers, then no one knows where to find what you what, if it exists at all. I'm not saying that to be nasty or anything. Just, you know, saying.

In any case, I don't know of a mod that makes the interaction completely non-autonomous, but there is a mod by twojeffs that makes it so that it doesn't happen if there's no music playing. It's the one called "No Dancing in Silence" on this page: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=13.0 The dancing will still happen if there's music playing on the lot, but if there isn't music, you won't have autonomous dancing-on-toes at all.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
Generally, if no one answers, then no one knows where to find what you what, if it exists at all. I'm not saying that to be nasty or anything. Just, you know, saying.

In any case, I don't know of a mod that makes the interaction completely non-autonomous, but there is a mod by twojeffs that makes it so that it doesn't happen if there's no music playing. It's the one called "No Dancing in Silence" on this page: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=13.0 The dancing will still happen if there's music playing on the lot, but if there isn't music, you won't have autonomous dancing-on-toes at all.

Thank you