Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2019 at 8:22 AM Last edited by ConquerorWyrm : 29th May 2019 at 12:40 AM.
Default CC HELP: How do you make posters?

Hi guys!

I realized a lot of people have been making some flat posters, and I wondered how to do that? I don't mean recoloring something EA made----all of EA's creations are in frames (And the ones that don't usually can't be recolored), I want a flat poster WITH NO FRAME.

I'm happy with one size, but if you guys can tell me how to make different sizes that'd be great!

Examples attached, thanks!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 28th May 2019 at 8:50 PM
Hi! Nothing really difficult to make poster when you're know EA's creations are not all in frames actually)) 'Raising a reader kids' mesh from basegame is alike to recolour.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2019 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Hi! Nothing really difficult to make poster when you're know EA's creations are not all in frames actually)) 'Raising a reader kids' mesh from basegame is alike to recolour.

Oh hey Victor, thanks! Sorry I just realized I posted in Sims 4----could've sworn I was in Sims 3. Dangit!!
Theorist
#4 Old 29th May 2019 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ConquerorWyrm
Oh hey Victor, thanks! Sorry I just realized I posted in Sims 4----could've sworn I was in Sims 3. Dangit!!

Well. If so. Creator's name is at the picture corner. I see Sashas93. It's not hard to find the creator of original poster. Then you can extract meshes using S3PE and all others steps to do following "create a painting" tutorial.
Another way I can extract for you sims 4 mesh but it will blender file. And you'll need mush extra steps to convert it to Sims 3 .geom yourself.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.