Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 10:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default All my sims and custom content are gone? Help?
I haven't played sims for about a month and decided to get back on only to realize all my cc and sims are gone. All my cc is still in the folders so I don't know why it's not showing up on Bodyshop or the game, help?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 11:30 PM
Did you turn it off? Under the settings area.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 1:03 AM
No, by the way, the custom neighborhood I also made is gone also! I don't know what happen, all the families I made are gone, My custom content isn't showing up, It's like I started all over again. Is it not recognizing it, custom content is turned on, but it usually has a list of custom content when asking to enable it, and the list is empty.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 1:10 AM
Do you have a backup?

Did you do any major corrupting action such as deleting sims or moving sims between hoods? Hoods vanishing is usually the last step in corruption. Have you been using Hood Checker at all?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 1:12 AM
I don't have a backup, but everything is still in the folders (neighborhoods, saved sims, custom content) its just not showing up in game, and I never deleted any sims or moved any sims between neighborhoods, and I never used hood checker before.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 1:27 AM
I would run hood checker and see what it says.

Did you delete any graves or move an occupied lot into the bin (with sims or graves on it) For example the Goth manor has graves.
Did you install any NPC creating content and then remove it? Farm animals, roller coaster ride, surfing, multi PT mods?
You need to make regular backups.

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 2:28 AM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 18th Oct 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Try sims2pack Clean Installer I had exact the same problems with the CC's stuff not showing up even though it's on the folder but after i install all of the stuff there it was showing up again!
(I can't help you with other stuff with the neighboorhoods and saved up sims)
Instructor
#8 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:43 AM
by the way: did you try to click on sims2pack clean installer? or by ''install all'' (also from sims2pack clean installer)
if your cc doesn't work at all and have the cc stuff on able in your game, you can combinate ''install all'' and packing your download (by ea games -> the sims 2 -> download and then click on the right computer mouse and then you have a few option, then you need to pack it out/or if you select them all you need to click on pack them all)
i hope this helped but it worked for me

(i know i'm not allowned to do the double post but i'm not in the mood to edit it)