Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 6:50 AM
Default Mod Request\Help: Mute the DJ Booth
Hi!
I'm a simmer who's obsessed with creating concerts, raves, and clubs in the sims 4, and i'm desperate for a mod that mutes the DJ Booth. I like using custom music in my game, and since custom DJ booth music is highly improbable, I just put a speaker near the DJ Booth and use my imagination, haha. Except the two songs playing at once drive me insane. I tried messing with s4pe by opening up the Get Together .package files (clientfullbuild0), listening to the _AUD files and deleting the DJ Booth songs. I then exported the files that remained into a package file, and had them replace the original clientfullbuild0 in the Get Together folder. Unfortunately, that glitched my game out LOL, it deleted every aspect of Get Together from the game. I have very little experience in modding so I knew that I would probably be unsuccessful.
Does anyone know where I went wrong? Or was my approach completely ridiculous?

I'm terribly bad at modding, please help!

Any help or tips at all are greatly appreciated.

Read more: http://sims4studio.com/thread/10005...h#ixzz4pnYV1qSj