4 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#3976 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 1:41 AM
X is at work, unlike SOME people. DX
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3977 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 8:01 AM
Yeah they are stupidly rude, not funny at all (atleast to me). But Cyjon made a great fix that replaces them with more friendly helpful replies, found here on MTS.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#3978 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 10:20 AM
First world problems lol.

I have a peeve with outfits that are recoloured in about 50 different colours. Way too many and it's hard to pick the right ones.
Field Researcher
#3979 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Yeah they are stupidly rude, not funny at all (atleast to me). But Cyjon made a great fix that replaces them with more friendly helpful replies, found here on MTS.

Thanks! This helps combat some of it.

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
First world problems lol.

I have a peeve with outfits that are recoloured in about 50 different colours. Way too many and it's hard to pick the right ones.

"Just delete the ones you don't want!"

BUT WHICH ONES DO I WANT?
Forum Resident
#3980 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 1:40 AM
Speaking of obnoxious messages- I feel like I've brought this up before, but every time it happens, my blood pressure skyrockets.

When a sim runs a home business and they invite a friend over while the business is closed, and the friend complains about a mess in their house so they lose business customer points. Is there a mod for this? Because it makes me rage.

I once had a pregnant visitor rush to the bathroom with morning sickness, vomit all over the toilet and then come out and berate their friend for the mess they caused. I don't kill off sims often, but I was so close to setting her on fire and watching her burn.
Top Secret Researcher
#3981 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
Speaking of obnoxious messages- I feel like I've brought this up before, but every time it happens, my blood pressure skyrockets.

When a sim runs a home business and they invite a friend over while the business is closed, and the friend complains about a mess in their house so they lose business customer points. Is there a mod for this? Because it makes me rage.

I once had a pregnant visitor rush to the bathroom with morning sickness, vomit all over the toilet and then come out and berate their friend for the mess they caused. I don't kill off sims often, but I was so close to setting her on fire and watching her burn.

Two Mods from Squinge that can help: OFB_CustomernoMoreComplaining.package, AutoRefreshSleepover&MaxEnvironmentEP5
aka OFB_RefreshEmployees.package

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#3982 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 11:05 AM
That's one of several reasons I don't use home businesses in this game.
Scholar
#3983 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 5:00 PM
I have to fix my graphics rules file again after the Origin update, this sucks.
#3984 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 6:36 AM
The Grim Reaper won't leave my house. He just keeps playing chess and I don't know how to make him leave. What the hell.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3985 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by budwinys
Thanks! This helps combat some of it.

"Just delete the ones you don't want!"

BUT WHICH ONES DO I WANT?

That ^ is my issue. Apart from a small handful of colours that I don't like I never know what I don't want, so I end up keeping them all. <_<

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#3986 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Symphony of Destruction
The Grim Reaper won't leave my house. He just keeps playing chess and I don't know how to make him leave. What the hell.

Sounds like the plot of The Seventh Seal.

I am Error.
Alchemist
#3987 Old 1st May 2018 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
I have to fix my graphics rules file again after the Origin update, this sucks.
Save a copy of your graphics rules file somewhere. Then you'll have it if you need to update or reinstall.
Forum Resident
#3988 Old 1st May 2018 at 7:37 AM
When sims are off-world at work or school, if their food/bladder is low, it automatically refreshes, but not when teens go off-world with go out or sneak out. Is there no food or bathrooms at places where teens hang out with their friends at night?
Mad Poster
#3989 Old 1st May 2018 at 7:46 AM
The cops must be staking out the bathrooms. XD
Mad Poster
#3990 Old 1st May 2018 at 12:39 PM
When sims are off-world at work or school, if their food/bladder is low, it automatically refreshes, but not when teens go off-world with go out or sneak out. Is there no food or bathrooms at places where teens hang out with their friends at night?

They aren't chilling somewhere, they are hiding, and maybe moving places to places. They aren't supposed to be out or seen. I guess this is what EA had in mind.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#3991 Old 2nd May 2018 at 6:41 AM
See, that might make sense for sneak out, but go out- they have permission from their parents and they come home by midnight, so there's no reason why they would need to hide.

The same issue comes up when sims go to class at university. There are no bathrooms at the university except the dorms? That's probably illegal. Why have it for some off-world scenarios but not all?
Mad Poster
#3992 Old 2nd May 2018 at 7:35 AM
See, that might make sense for sneak out, but go out- they have permission from their parents and they come home by midnight, so there's no reason why they would need to hide.

The same issue comes up when sims go to class at university. There are no bathrooms at the university except the dorms? That's probably illegal. Why have it for some off-world scenarios but not all?

It starts with L and ends with aziness. XD
Mad Poster
#3993 Old 4th May 2018 at 3:07 PM
Some bunk beds work really weirdly with TwoJeff's Smart Beds mod. Even when I set all the bed ownerships in the house I'm constantly finding random Sims sleeping in the top bunks. And then if I cancel the action while they're trying to get in it errors out and the bed starts flashing.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#3994 Old 4th May 2018 at 11:28 PM
On dates, both Sims can get a want to do an interaction neither of them can actually perform without being rejected.

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Lab Assistant
#3995 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:58 AM
- When you tell the sim to go fishing and add it to their queue when a sim has to do something else before it, it disappears by itself.

- How only one sim can walk stairs (the base game ones, not the AL spiral stairs afaik) at time, leading the other sim to complain how something is "in the way", and with the former sim having "move away" added to their queue, when they have already started doing something else. Why didn't they fix this with something like they did with the spiral stairs?
Mad Poster
#3996 Old 14th May 2018 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Some bunk beds work really weirdly with TwoJeff's Smart Beds mod. Even when I set all the bed ownerships in the house I'm constantly finding random Sims sleeping in the top bunks. And then if I cancel the action while they're trying to get in it errors out and the bed starts flashing.

2 of my cc bunk beds flash whenever anyone gets out

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#3997 Old 14th May 2018 at 7:33 PM
grammapat, try not lining up anything for them to do. Mine only flash if there's something in the queue, because that causes an error which causes a reset which leads to flashing. If I keep queue empty until they are done getting out and it falls out of queue, no error.

Mad Poster
#3998 Old 21st May 2018 at 10:31 PM
Hate the fact that lots have to be increased by 10 squares at a time. Game, stop forcing me to have a lot that's either too long or too short!!!

Lab Assistant
#3999 Old 22nd May 2018 at 2:44 PM Last edited by thewrittenletter : 23rd May 2018 at 2:15 PM.
More of a custom content pet peeve: When downloaded lots come with 10000 mailbox recolors! And it's usually the types of 9438459568f files as well

edit: 1000 Trashcan recolors in the downloaded lots count as well.
Lab Assistant
#4000 Old 25th May 2018 at 5:51 AM
Sims 'smustling' in front of an entry/exit
Page 160 of 274