Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NCI - Robin (Tim Drake Uniform #5)

by d_dgjdhh Posted 26th Aug 2018 at 5:04 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2020 at 9:51 PM by d_dgjdhh

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 6:56 AM
Lookin' good!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:26 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 5th Sep 2018 at 3:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by XiaXiang001
Lookin' good!
Thank you, hope the character looks good in your neighborhood!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 11:07 AM
A really well laid out post and a really good upload. The details look excellent.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2018 at 3:42 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 7th Sep 2018 at 4:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
A really well laid out post and a really good upload. The details look excellent.
Thank you leefish, I'm glad to hear. I sometimes wonder if information is overwhelming for some viewers.

It's too bad the thumbnail is blurry. I guess when the site compresses the thumbnail, it doesn't like the red and black combinations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 3:33 AM
This is really cool, unfortunately the files are corrupted. Are there plans to fix this?
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 4:43 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 27th Nov 2018 at 11:47 PM.
Hi @MischiefScarecrow,

What do you mean the files are corrupt?

You'll need the texture within this rar file:
--> NCI - Robin Tim Drake V5 - Clothing (Texture File NEEDED).rar

Then you can download any of the other "Accessory" or "Clothing" files.

You place them in your Downloads folder.

Incidentally, if anyone is having trouble using my files, let me know here!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 5:46 PM
Im having the same problem with corrupted files. I downloaded the full set and the texture file, placed them in the same folder, started the game and instantly get a warning that the belt is corrupted (because its the first file in the folder). I deleted it. I tried again and the next file was corrupted. Deleted it, tried to start the game again and same result. And then with every other file the same.

The only hint what it might be is the last line of the error:
[60c399f9:29f00e79:00000000:4b0d852b]
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Dec 2020 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zasz
Im having the same problem with corrupted files. I downloaded the full set and the texture file, placed them in the same folder, started the game and instantly get a warning that the belt is corrupted (because its the first file in the folder). I deleted it. I tried again and the next file was corrupted. Deleted it, tried to start the game again and same result. And then with every other file the same.

The only hint what it might be is the last line of the error:
[60c399f9:29f00e79:00000000:4b0d852b]

Hi there. I'm not sure why you're getting corrupt messages. It's working in an AnyGame starter version of The Sims 2 base game only.

Where are you finding that error? Do you have screenshots in the game?

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!