Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 4:21 AM
Default Perfect drak zero
Looks like a cool game. Maybe if I get an Xbox 360 I could get this game. :hmm:
The main charter, Joanna Dark, looks like the staring charter in space colony.
Joanna:

Venus Jones (the main charter of Space Colony):

Odd. Anyway, this is suppost to be the 360's killer app (untill Halo 3 comes out).
Advertisement
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 9:49 AM
Not even close to a killer app alas. It is a fun game but largely the same gameplay style as the original Perfect Dark and FPS games have come a long way since then.

Multiplayer is great, single player fun but nothing special.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 7:07 PM
It's a fun game--while it's not going to have the pronounced impact that the original or Halo did, it's far from a "bad" game. The multiplayer is particularly slick, and it's a nice change from Halo 2 (which, for the most part, is one of the few good mutliplayer FPS on any console--that doesn't involve WWII).

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 4:43 AM
I played this today and let just say....It's a very good game but on the other hand it not like the original "perfect dark" game on the N64 and the I agree the single player game is not the same as well the music soundtrack is kinda okay but the real cream of the crop of this game is the multiplayer and hopefully once Halo 3 come out it's going to wipe away all the FPS games leaving with no competition.