Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 3:07 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 9:04 PM.
Default The Alien Challenge (Small)
Hello people, I got an challenge I just came up with, it's a small challenge but could be rather interesting.

Now the aim of this challenge is create an new neighborhood then get some aliens in the neighborhood.

Would be hard so either get them by testingcheats which will unlock the alien skintone/eyes in the CAS. Or extract Lola/Chloe/Polli 9 from Strangetown in SimPE or however you can extract them.

Another way is to get Stella the alien living in the desert University (Forgot the name).

In the Neighbourhood create an Alien colony. Basing things off the Smith family in strangetown all female alien should be called Birth Queen while the males are Colony Drone *Insert a series of any numbers here*.

As for the ones called Multiple Pollination Technicians or Polli #9 or whatever number you can create a few of these guys who impregnate human males (Townies/Downtownies etc). Use Insim/Inteen or a same sex pregnancy hack since all Polli 9 seem to be males (Females can be impregnated too though so get a hack that allows females to be pregnant upon arriving from abduction).

The point of this is to try and full up your neighborhood with an Alien community only, (Townies, Downtownies, NPCS etc can remain human). In each house hold the Birth Queen will produce many alien babies as they can before they turn into elders and dies.

Colony Drones must go to work and obtain money for the Birth Queens so they can continue on living and having babies. Any PT or CD can woohoo with the Birth Queen.

Challenge doesn't really have an end unless the NH gets completely full including Downtown and any other sub hoods.

Points>
+10 for every baby the Birth Queen spawns
+30 for every male/female human the Polli Tech impregnates
+5 for every money that the Colony Drone brings home.
+100 for if the neighborhood is full of aliens.

-10 for every baby taken by the Social worker
5- for every repoman takes possession of items
5- for every depromotion a Colony Drone gets.
-15 for every miscarriage a Birth Queen has (If you have a miscarriage hack)

Any hacks is allowed but try not to give them too much money. That is about all since it is a mini challenge.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 1:53 AM
OH GOD I'M SO DOING THIS!
But you know, you don't really have to cheat to get the aliens, you could just use the ones already in strange down.
Or you could start with a clean neighborhood with no sims in it, and start with one sim human.
and build your colony from there! ^^
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 4:28 AM
Ohh I thought of an idea.
You could make mini rules for people who have like the triplets and quads hack.
Like, first gen has to keep what they're given.
Second gen has to pick random
Third gen has to pick twins
Fourth gen has to pick Triplets
and Fifth gen has to pick Quads XD lol, tricky stuff.

Edit: Or you can make it that that's what the birthing queen has to do. First birth, whatever she gets, second random, third twins, fourth triplets and fifth quads XD

Edit again: Ohh, ohh! You could also permit your first Birth Queen, for people starting out with one sim, to have robo-nanny (servo) to help with the kids since she'd be pregnant most of the time and there's be no drones to help her.

Edit yet again(damn me..): I had another idea. Since I'm weird have same sexness all throughout my game, I just had an idea that people could /choose/ their birth queens. Like male or female. It'd be fun to choose the most alien looking sims to be your birth queens.

I'm going to make it that they are all called Colony Drone until they are an adult, then they are either assigned as a Birth Queen, or a number and go out to work ^^