Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:34 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 24th Apr 2008 at 1:17 AM.
Default Creator Challenges - Exceptionals and Next Theme
And another set of creator challenges has come to an end.

We had many creative entries in the Farm/Rural challenge, and if your sims are looking to move to the country, certainly they now have many choices, from farms to vineyards to a county fair to visit.

The votes are in, and we're pleased to announce these exceptional awards:

Wise Acre Farm by twoflower
King's Kitchen Garden by Tatiana Dokuchic
Windon-on-Water Village by kashinthegreen
Animals with Custom Sounds & Anims by rebecah
Victorian Greenhouse Set by Lethe_s

And these honorable mentions:

Old Tire Swing and a Treehouse by Phaenoh
Wooden Lace Set by Jeka
AmberWave Collection by charleeheart

And if somehow you missed it, go browse the Farm/Rural Downloads for many other great items, including clothing, decor, and some pet pigs.

The next Challenge is Science Fiction, and is open for uploads. Get your creative juices going - and make sure to submit your entries by March 3rd.

AND go VOTE for the upcoming Challenge theme here
Let us know what you'd like for your game!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
8 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:54 AM
well done to everyone!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:04 AM
congrats everyone! i hope to see alot of cool stuff in the sci-fi challange!

May good fortune rule over you,
peace lie in your heart,
and the stars watch over you
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:14 AM
Congrats to everyone!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:24 AM
Everyone had such beautifully done entries! I want to say you guys deserve the credit! Congratulations to all of the contenders!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:34 AM
Congrats Everyone
Well done entries
--- keeep workin' ---

meow.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:44 AM
congrats to everyone and keep up the good work!!

[/QUOTE]......And theres nothing wrong with me this is how im suppsed to be......[QUOTE]
Alchemist
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:54 AM
A big hooray to all winners!
I´m looking forward to the next challenge!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:04 AM
For quite a long time I was just a downloader here, appreciating other people's works, but always wanted to create something by myself. I tried... and I won! I'm so glad to get my first trophy for my first upload!

Thank you MTS2 staff, for having selected my set for this contest. Thank you everybody who supported me, even if there were so great works to vote for.

Congratulations to other winners, especially to Rebecah. She really was the best!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:14 AM
Jeka, your set is beautiful, I'm glad you got brave and learned how to do it! Thank you so much.

And thank you to the other creators - especially those of you who tried something new they'd never done before for the challenge. It's really exciting to see folks using the opportunity to stretch their wings and surprise us with totally wonderful and creative things.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:24 AM
All the entries are wonderful, congrats to the winners!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:34 AM
I really want to thank everyone for all the support I've gotten for my entry. Thanks-you all.

I think there is a lot more that could be done with the animals and I would like to encourage others to use these in any way they can to expand on them. Like add more animations etc. I would personally love to have them work more like the dogs and cats, but I haven't been able to figure out quite how to do this. I still have so much to learn about the coding of these things.

Congratulations to everyone that won, you all did a great job. Several of the entries that didn't make the short list were very exceptional. You all should be very proud of your work.

I really feel if there could be an award for the best first upload Jeka would win hands down. Being her first upload it is very exceptional. I hope this will encourage her to continue sharing her very talented work.
Wiki Wizard
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:44 AM
Well conratulations to everyone I'm looking foward to the next one, i think i may take part in it, i just can't think of a building that would work for science fiction:*

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 2:54 AM
I am in LOVE with all entries of this challenge.You,creators are so talented,so creative,I don't wish I would have to tell which entry was the best.But of course CONGRATS to all winners.
And I personally love all of you who have created and shared and who make us dream.Big hugs to all of you.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:04 AM
good work everyone! you all did such wonderful jobs
congrats to you all
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:14 AM
congrats to everyone! u did all a great job!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:24 AM
Thank god for the Science Fiction Challenege! I've been jonesin for some more sci-fi! Awesome work on the farm stuff too! Can't wait to see what comes out of this next challenege! *squee*

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:44 AM
Congrats to everyone! they were all awesome!! :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:54 AM
The Orient would be cool!
Instructor
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:04 AM
Congrats to everyone. Everything was wonderfully well-done and there was a wide variety of it, too.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:14 AM
Congrats to everyone!
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:34 AM
Congrats to everyone! All the winners and honorable mentions!~ :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see what the new challenge is.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:44 AM
Well done, everybody! Congratulations to the winners!
Instructor
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:04 AM
Rural Challenge
What a neat contest! You all did a wonderful job!
I've been looking for some stuff to "beef up" my rural community and can't wait to try them.
Thanks to all of you for all of your hard work!

* Pickles *