Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Morning After ...

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 911 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 151,956 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 21st Mar 2013 at 8:06 AM
I meant to make this set forever ago, but life was distracting and what-not. Plus it was ugly and the models wouldn't cooperate, which is totally normal when I have a "great idea." So I threw it in the "hiatus" folder and forgot about it. Now that I'm busy and swamped with work, I spend at least an hour daily making horrific stick-figure doodles when I'm meant to be working. And every now and again, I browse my old folders and find my old stuff. This time, the Milkshape models cooperated. Huzzah!

Although the original idea for this set was to be someone leaving (and that someone's someone arguing with them all the way out of the door), I modified it a bit so that some of the poses would be usable on their own. ... what, you don't sprawl all over the bed when you sleep?

1. Waking up, squinting. (Can be used alone.)
2. Asleep. (Can be used alone.)
2b. Waking up, looking to the left. (Can be used alone.)
3. Sitting on the bed's edge, holding head. (Can be used alone.)
4. Reaching out for sim's shoulder.
5. Buttoning pants.
5b. Dusting off clothes. (Note: bigger sims/meshes will get clipping here.)
6. Walking away.
7. Holding sim by the arm. (Note: bigger sims/meshes will get clipping here.)
8. Sneaking out.
8b. Running out crying.
9. Looking out of the window. (Use the "alt" button to slide your sim up to the window.)

Poses 1, 2, 2b and 3 work well on single beds too.

Enjoy!

Additional Credits:
Cmomoney for the incredible Pose Player
OrangeMittens for the excellent "Creating Your Own Custom Poses" tutorial
WesHowe for the AnimTool
Mesher for the AM/AF rigs
Inge Jones for S3PE and the rest of the Sims community at large for assistance and encouragement.