Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Artsy-Fartsy Clutter

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 5,037 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 241,566 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 6th Oct 2009 at 11:42 PM
FURTHER ADVENTURES IN CLUTTER. Clutter, beautiful clutter. More clutter than you can shake a stick at, I'd say, so save yourself the trouble.

The theme this time is artsy-ish stuff and desky-ish stuff, mostly from Sims2, with a few things extracted from Sims3.

The notebook, pen, pencil, palette, and single paintbrush are from Sims3; the rest are from Sims2. Except the watercolor pad, which I made myself, whee.

There are a total of eighteen pieces of clutter for your sims' desks and studios. All are decorative only. All have shadows. All are non-recolorable. All are found in Decorative--> Miscellaneous. All cost either $1 or $4. All mesh and texture credits to EA. (Except for the watercolor paper, cause I made that myself. whee.)

Polygon Counts:
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_ColoredPensPastels: 170 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_ColoredPens: 104 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_Paints: 420 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_CraftScissors: 524 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_GlueBottle: 290 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_3Holepunch 82 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_Scissors: 542 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_PencilSharpener: 22 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_PaintTubes: 104 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_CupPaintbrushes: 229 polys
Babayaga_Sims2Deco_TapeDispenser: 60 polys