Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 1:30 PM
*shows up on the red carpet in jeans and a baggy flannel shirt*

No interviews please, but I am willing to sign a few autographs!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#152 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 4:38 PM
Happy new year (a day late) but still the year is new.

My new year was alright, I stayed over at one of my best friend's house which was fun. Looking forward to making new memories with the group of friends I made towards the end of 2015. Never expected to become best mates with the two girls I am best mates with now.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Instructor
#153 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 4:41 PM
Aww that's lovely! I'm happy for you!
Scholar
#154 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 7:38 PM
I spent new years eve with my fiance playing video games and introducing him to Dr. Sandra Lee's videos. It was fun. ^_^

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Theorist
#155 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 8:58 PM
Happy New Year everybody!
Instructor
#156 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 9:10 PM
Gelukkig nieuwjaar Viktor
Theorist
#157 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 5:16 PM
Because it's international hug day

Top Secret Researcher
#158 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 1:12 AM
Good luck on your audition, pizza!!!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Top Secret Researcher
#159 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 1:21 AM
Yay, what attuned said! Good health and good confidence!
Scholar
#160 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 12:14 AM

Someone to nuzzle...
Instructor
#161 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 9:42 PM
Ah, is that the Valais Blacknose? I love those sheep, too. We have three Dartmoor Greyfaces
Instructor
#162 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:00 AM
Well you know me.. I love my fluffies :lovestruc .. I guess we could use their wool, but they've always been pets .. Also we get quite wet and windy weather so it's nice they have a big coat! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#163 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 11:07 AM
I knew that was it, Pie! Enjoying their adorableness :lovestruc
Theorist
#164 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 4:42 AM
You asked for cuteness?

Theorist
#165 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
WANT!!!!!!

I used to have a rabbit when I was a littlun. He was a lionhead rabbit and I called him Flopsy Bunny I also like Guinea pigs. In fact..

When I was little, my mum used to organise like a Guinea pig olympics. What we would do is go into the pantry and cut out Guinea pig sized holes in shoe boxes. We would hide food and make it like a little obstacle course. They were so clever and cute :lovestruc

I've felt bad for the last day or so, so thanks for allowing me to wake up to fluffies. I just wanna nuzzle them :lovestruc

We have a Guinea pig, but he's too shy (even for such pets) to try something like that.
Theorist
#166 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 7:19 PM
Yes. And very fluffy!
Theorist
#167 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 8:05 PM
I guess you also have a bunch of stuffed animals?
Theorist
#168 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 9:49 PM
Btw, our Guinea pig loks something like this. It's not him, bu the same type, I think.

Theorist
#169 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 10:16 PM
Sounds good to me. Although I don't think Plukje (Dutch for Wisp or Wisp of Hair) would agree. He rather sits in the back of his cage.
Theorist
#170 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 11:12 PM
Our first Guinea pigs were all normally haired versions, so I knew very quick that they're animals. Fun part is that they have their own personality and their own taste in food. Some of we had were attention whores, others (like this one) loners, some massive eaters, some a little less..
Theorist
#171 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 8:50 PM
Sounds good to me.
Theorist
#172 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I noticed that the RR group has all kinds of off-topic threads. Did you realize that groups can do this? Should we start a book group? How about a movie group? I'm always up for talking about food! Any takers?

We could call the book group, "I'm at the exciting part of my book, please shut the door!"

Thoughts?

Been there, done that.
Theorist
#173 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 4:27 PM
Everytime I see my bunny post on the former page, it makes me soft inside and I wanna stroke them. Especially the first one. :lovestruc

Page 7 of 7