Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children's Deluxe Stove

by Fresh-Prince Posted 1st Feb 2009 at 7:43 PM - Updated 4th May 2009 at 11:55 PM by Canoodle

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 12:39 AM
I remember having one of these when I was little. It was fun. Thanks! ^^
Scholar
#77 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:24 AM
I had one when I was little too. As did most of us. Mine was beige with brown knobs and handles.. *sigh*

Thanks for your incredible work F-P, and thank you as well for the bit of nostalgia seeing this brought back.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:50 PM
I must be one of those few rare people who never owned a toy stove as a little kid. Probably explains why I'm a seriously rotten cook now. Pushing aside my own personal culinary issues I just have to say thank you for creating such a beautifully detailed stove which will be a pleasure to use in the game. Things don't always have to be practical with multiple gadgetry although you did one very important thing you gave us an aesthetically pleasing object as an option over that hideous maxis thing...... 'form before function'.
Test Subject
#79 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 3:32 PM
*Squee* I had one too when I was a youngin!! Thank you for this wonderful trip down memory lane!

Your Words, Dreams, and Thoughts have the Power to create conditions in your Life...What you Speak, Dream, and Think about, You can bring about.-unknown
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 3:42 PM
I ♥ this!
Test Subject
#81 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 6:14 PM
This is adorable. Great Work! but than that is a given for most anything you make :0)

THANK YOU
Test Subject
#82 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:55 AM
This is so cute! thank you!
Test Subject
#83 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 9:51 AM
Hi, I love your stuff, you're incredible! Every time I see one of your items it's awesome! Keep up the great work, your creativity helps give my sims so much more than any other creator on this site!
Theorist
#84 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:41 PM
Cool. I like it. Must of taken a lifetime (lol). Great Job :D

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Instructor
#85 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:41 AM Last edited by aeowyn22 : 14th Feb 2009 at 2:30 PM.
This is wonderful! I don't know if this has been said, but it is completely white in my game. Sort of like a mesh. Same with your washer & dryer. Any idea why this is and what I could do to fix it? Thanks!

Edit: Heres a pic if it helps?
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/...nn2/problem.jpg
Thanks!
Instructor
#86 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 5:15 AM
This is just as adorable as can be....go tykes!
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 4:10 AM
this is so wonderfull. what a great job. i never had one of theese when i was a kid (we were to poor) but i am so excited that my sim kids can. thank you so much. i agree with the others it's such a nice option over the ugly maxis one. i think it's great. keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:43 PM Last edited by Anji4062 : 14th Feb 2009 at 6:16 PM.
I like the functionality of this one, but I'd love to see it fully functioning. I also had a little set similar to this one, and though the fridge didn't actually cool, it did have running water when attached to a hose. It would be a really cute addition to a little playhouse for kids. And the functions could be changed so that only kids could use the sink and fridge. The fridge would only let the kids pull out snacks. And the phone would only let them call their friends. And...and...and...lol...sorry, I was getting a little excited...lol.

Edit: Nevermind...I downloaded the new file, and it's all fixed now.

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Test Subject
#89 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:26 AM
this is so cute!
Test Subject
#90 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 8:39 PM
The same thing is happening to me,it's completely white.
Why???
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#91 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 3:50 AM
OoOOOO!ooO!OOo How dare you make something so cute in the same contest I entered! I don't wanna lose! Good job. :D
Test Subject
#92 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeowyn22
This is wonderful! I don't know if this has been said, but it is completely white in my game. Sort of like a mesh. Same with your washer & dryer. Any idea why this is and what I could do to fix it? Thanks!

Edit: Heres a pic if it helps?
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/...nn2/problem.jpg
Thanks!

Do you have the CEP?

Because it looks like the recolors/colors aren't showing up...

I don't know much about this but... that's all i can suggest. :P

Gimp? Photoshop? What the... What does that mean,, You know your a newbie when,,,
Field Researcher
#93 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 12:00 AM
I love this oven set, even if it does only make muffins! I think what some critical reviewers (not naming names) fail to comprehend is that the oven is a bit of nostalgia for many of us. I had a little set as a child just like this and it was only pressed wood and painted - no muffin making ability at all! (I had the easy-bake oven for that.) Good Job!
Forum Resident
#94 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 1:08 AM
beautiful! little sims will enjoy a lot! thank you!

I create for my amusement. I share for -I hope!- yours :)
Enjoy and ... Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:54 PM
This is sooo cute
Field Researcher
#96 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:53 PM
Wow...this is my object of the day. My kiddy sims will love it. Fantastic work, you just keep on improving.
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:59 PM
I love this stove. I never...ever..ever used the old one because it was so UGLY. Now my kiddies can cook themselves a snack when they are hungry and mom is busy with the baby I love this. Thank you for your hard work!
Test Subject
#98 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:29 PM
I love it, great idea and job! Thank you very much for sharing :-)
Instructor
#99 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by winniedory
Do you have the CEP?

Because it looks like the recolors/colors aren't showing up...

I don't know much about this but... that's all i can suggest. :P

Hey, sorry bout the late reply.
I do have the CEP, it is only your two objects that dont work, all my other maxis recolours and everything work.
Sorry I should have said that before >.<
Test Subject
#100 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 10:39 PM
'Wow, that's amazing!' just doesn't cut it. The end product is just as yummy as all the screenshots!
Page 4 of 7