Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2024 at 6:51 AM
Default Lose Weight / Get Fit Mod Question on Correct Utilization
Hello, this is my first time posting on this server so I am sorry in advance if I've missed anything. (I’m not assuming the mod is broken I’m assuming I’m not sure how to properly trigger the result I’m looking for).
Stuff I was supposed to include on specs:
Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13600K 3.50 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

What were you doing?
Playing the Sims 4 before installing the MTS Lose Weight Get Fit New Years Resolution Bug Fix mod found here:
https://modthesims.info/d/640026/lo...ion-bugfix.html

The mod is called: Rifsunot_trackcommodityfix.zip

In the description it says:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you have already taken that resolution for your sim and you think you've completed it before installation of the mod, then
1. remember your sim's current weight
2. use something like MCCC to manually change weight high (like 100), apply changes
3. then return weight remembered previous state
The same with fitness (but change to -100 and revert).
You need to do this only if your sim took the resolution BEFORE the mod was installed, since the code checks completion criteria if the parameter (fat or fit) crosses a threshold.

My sim had lost weight and gained muscle and the resolution did not complete because it’s still broken from EA as a bug. I quit the game, installed the mod, went back into the game. I am having trouble (User error) with following the directions in the description. I could not find where in MCCC exactly to set the weight to a number or fitness to a number. I did use MCCC to enter CAS and drag the sliders down, go back into live mode, then go back into CAS to drag the sliders back up to where they were (my Sim was lean and fit). This did not complete the resolution so I’m assuming I am not completing the task correctly. Clarification would be helpful if anyone knows. I realize this is a MTS support and not specifically MCCC but this mod suggested using MCCC and it is also difficult to get set up to post on the MCCC discord server.

So if anyone knows where in MCCC settings I'm supposed to go to make this mod work as intended, please let me know.
Thank you so much
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2024 at 7:19 PM
Hello, I had to go to the MCCC Discord to get support with this. Once MCCC is also installed, the user BlackCherry posted — 02/05/2024 11:27 PM:
This is the command path: MCCC > MC CAS > Set Physique > Set Sim Fat
MCCC > MC CAS > Set Physique > Set Sim Fit

In case anyone searches the issue and needs the solution too.