Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2024 at 11:51 AM
Default Question About Upload
There is a creation which I uploaded at 18 February. It has been around 15 days and it is in Extreme priority. I'm not trying to force staff to look into it immediately, I'm just curious to know if there is an issue or something as I still havent gotten any updates on it, not approved nor changes required or rejection, and extreme priority uploads usually get moderated first. Am I just not getting the message and its a problem with the site?

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 4th Mar 2024 at 4:32 PM
Hey! I think we got to this just now. We're a few moderators down due to real life related issues, and the queue being of course very busy. Though, it seems like it's been approved now! In your case you got a bit unlucky, as the download was set to be reviewed by a senior staff, which wasn't around really then.

Though, I do guarantee you that the next time you upload will go much quicker!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2024 at 6:31 PM
I don't have any problem with waiting! I know you all are volunteers and I appreciate the job you do. I was only asking if it was a problem with the message itself, not trying to pressure someone. :D

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.