Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#9726 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
The only order is Loves, then Crushes, then Friends, then all others. Nothing is Alphabetical, by Last Name or by First Name.

At the top of each list, you'll see three icons: "A-Z", a smiley face, and a lightning bolt. "A-Z" sorts the names alphabetically. The currently empty "Birthday Party List" is set to sort alphabetically ("A-Z" is highlighted green). The smiley face (which is green/selected in "List of Neighbors" in your screenshot) sorts by relationship rating with the other sim, so your sim's closest friends will be at the top of the list. The lightning bolt sorts by chemistry, so the people your sim thinks is sexiest will be at the top of the list.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#9727 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 10:33 PM
I would love it if my sims could go on a date with not only one other sim, but with a couple or all their lovers (who aren't jealous, preferably ) at the same time. It would be great for my triads, quads, sims who also are bffs with their metamours etc. :lovestruc

Sorry for my grammar errors - english is not my native language :)
Mad Poster
#9728 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 11:09 PM
Sigh....I wish there were something to give them enough sense to get out of the rain. I'm so tired of finding all of them playing outside in thunderstorms.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#9729 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HubbaHop
I would love it if my sims could go on a date with not only one other sim, but with a couple or all their lovers (who aren't jealous, preferably ) at the same time. It would be great for my triads, quads, sims who also are bffs with their metamours etc. :lovestruc

You could take them all on an outing together.
Mad Poster
#9730 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
Sigh....I wish there were something to give them enough sense to get out of the rain. I'm so tired of finding all of them playing outside in thunderstorms.

I rather enjoy it because they like doing the 'rain dance of possible death'. (I'm a sadist, too)

Who said that the pixels had common sense?

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Forum Resident
#9731 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 12:33 AM
When a sim is working on a community lot tending bar, making coffee or working in a cafeteria, that action wouldn't immediately cancel every time some random townie wants to greet them. I have sims who work those jobs as side gigs, and they're constantly getting interrupted. It resets the timer on getting their wage and sometimes sims get stuck at the bar waiting for drinks.
Forum Resident
#9732 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
When a sim is working on a community lot tending bar, making coffee or working in a cafeteria, that action wouldn't immediately cancel every time some random townie wants to greet them. I have sims who work those jobs as side gigs, and they're constantly getting interrupted. It resets the timer on getting their wage and sometimes sims get stuck at the bar waiting for drinks.

There is a mod for this here: http://modthesims.info/d/511539/cas...ista-or-dj.html
Mad Poster
#9733 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 9:43 AM
Is there cafeteria's cook fix. Lately I haven't had issues wity there, but I cleary remember them working wonky when switching places with playable.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Top Secret Researcher
#9734 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
At the top of each list, you'll see three icons: "A-Z", a smiley face, and a lightning bolt. "A-Z" sorts the names alphabetically. The currently empty "Birthday Party List" is set to sort alphabetically ("A-Z" is highlighted green). The smiley face (which is green/selected in "List of Neighbors" in your screenshot) sorts by relationship rating with the other sim, so your sim's closest friends will be at the top of the list. The lightning bolt sorts by chemistry, so the people your sim thinks is sexiest will be at the top of the list.

This is true what you wrote, it is just that what I want is to have the list sort alphabetically with in the sort by Friends, if that makes sense. I really should have explained better, but I did not. Thus the list when sorted by Friends would have the list sorted by A-Z within the over all sort, a sub sort I guess it might be. I am not sure how to describe it. Example of this would be list of Loves {sorted alpahbetically}, Crushes {sorted alphabetically}, Friends {sorted alphabetically}, non-Friends {sorted alphabetically}.

Like I wrote before I doubt if it would be possible to do this with out access to the source code.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#9735 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You could take them all on an outing together.

Yeah, this is what I do now, it is okay. It just isn't the same, I mean they also go out on outings with their families and platonic friends. I would like to have more romantic aspects like in an actual date (like romantic wants towards all their present partners who would be on that date). :lovestruc

Sorry for my grammar errors - english is not my native language :)
Test Subject
#9736 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 1:06 PM
Default vampires in main hood
I would love a hack that would mark a community lot as "downtown" even though it's in my main hood. I'm building my city on a large map and don't want to add subhoods, still it would be nice having vampires and the diva hanging out in some of my bars at night!
Alchemist
#9737 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HighSpeedRace
I would love a hack that would mark a community lot as "downtown" even though it's in my main hood. I'm building my city on a large map and don't want to add subhoods, still it would be nice having vampires and the diva hanging out in some of my bars at night!

I wonder if you can change the family instance of the vampires and diva to put them in your regular hood. That's all I've found that makes them different as to where you see them when playing. I don't use subhoods either, but I sometimes remove sims from play by changing them to "downtownie" family instances, where I don't have a downtown, so they don't show up in my main (only) hood. I imagine it could work the same way if they exist in the hood at all. Or you could clone them, I guess? Or Simsurgery townies to look like them?
Lab Assistant
#9738 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 5:15 PM
I'd really like a mod to get rid of the dog/cat noises in the background.
Usually I'd just have a stereo playing on the lot to drown it out, but I've been playing rotationally and not all families have stereos and it's driving me nuts.
Mad Poster
#9739 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keysmash
I'd really like a mod to get rid of the dog/cat noises in the background.
Usually I'd just have a stereo playing on the lot to drown it out, but I've been playing rotationally and not all families have stereos and it's driving me nuts.

There's an option to mute "Ambient" sounds at the top of the "Audio Options" page. I think this should include the background barking dog sounds as well as singing birds and possibly weather sound effects.
Lab Assistant
#9740 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
There's an option to mute "Ambient" sounds at the top of the "Audio Options" page. I think this should include the background barking dog sounds as well as singing birds and possibly weather sound effects.

I know, but I love all the other ambient sounds. it's just this specific one that bothers me, which is why a mod would be nice.
Alchemist
#9741 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 1:40 AM

Just in case you weren't the one who requested, and/or to help other simmers looking for it:

MidgeTheTree made Grand Vampires Outside Downtown (must load after antiredundancy, if you have it).

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Alchemist
#9742 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 1:40 AM

Hey @HighSpeedRace, did you see that MidgetheTree just uploaded a mod on her tumblr that lets the head vampire show up on any community lot?
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...733#post1038733
Test Subject
#9743 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Just in case you weren't the one who requested, and/or to help other simmers looking for it:

MidgeTheTree made Grand Vampires Outside Downtown (must load after antiredundancy, if you have it).

Wow, that's exactly what I was looking for! Nice, I really like how in this forum there's always someone who knows where to get stuff :-)
And of course thanks to you as well, Sunrader!
Field Researcher
#9744 Old 13th Feb 2019 at 10:22 PM
I'd really like a single tile bubble blower. All my Pleasure Seeker sims want one, but it takes up SO much space.
I'd be so great if there was an item that fulfilled that want and was that much fun, but could be used by a single sim or maybe two.
Mad Poster
#9745 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coriel_Muroz
I'd really like a single tile bubble blower. All my Pleasure Seeker sims want one, but it takes up SO much space.
I'd be so great if there was an item that fulfilled that want and was that much fun, but could be used by a single sim or maybe two.

A personal bong? Come on, you know they are not just "blowing bubbles".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#9746 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 7:53 AM
You can get a personal Bong. XD I think it's on the Booty under Pandora Sims.
Field Researcher
#9747 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You can get a personal Bong. XD I think it's on the Booty under Pandora Sims.

Which object is it? And does buying it satisfy the want of having a bubble blower?
Seems like it comes with numerous features as well?
Mad Poster
#9748 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 2:34 PM
Scholar
#9749 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 5:28 AM
A mod for snow days the affect all other teens and children in the hood. When it's snow day, I'll try to call or invite their friends over, but theyere always still in class!
Mad Poster
#9750 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 6:40 PM
Scheduling a meetup for the invitee or a group: choose the time and the day of a week (vacation interface?) would be a nice feature. So I won't need to remember that I need to make the call at the right weekday and hour after waiting and reaching a couple of rotations for the sims to get together.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Page 390 of 576