Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 71 of 135
Test Subject
#1751 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
If it’s not a bug then you need to submit it to EA as feedback. In any case this mod has nothing to do with the “Make Happy” cheat and I do not alter or attempt to fix the game’s existing gameplay coding.

You are probably invoking this buff Sims.add_buff Social_Happy
Upon testing with this I found that this is broken for cats and I have reported this to EA.
Test Subject
#1752 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It needs to unzipped first.

It’s literally impossible for this mod to cause Sims freezing. You seem to believe this mod is the cause due to your own confirmation bias.

Ughhh... Why would I have something against this mod? To be honest, I love this mod and I am sad that it's not working in my game anymore. I'm just posting on here for HELP, not to try to offend you or insult your mod. Sheesh! ... Chill out.
Test Subject
#1753 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:05 PM
I think the problem with the last update of the mod is the script file. Try to keep the script file from v1.9 and renew the package file from v1.10 in your Mods folder. I've done this and now all the functions work without any problem.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1754 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CoolTorri
Ughhh... Why would I have something against this mod? To be honest, I love this mod and I am sad that it's not working in my game anymore. I'm just posting on here for HELP, not to try to offend you or insult your mod. Sheesh! ... Chill out.

Because you're insisting on something that's not possible. UI mods such as this are simply incapable of causing gameplay issues (e.g. Sims freezing). Even a random CC hair or a CC chair is more capable of causing gameplay issues than this mod.

Quote: Originally posted by GreySteele
I think the problem with the last update of the mod is the script file. Try to keep the script file from v1.9 and renew the package file from v1.10 in your Mods folder. I've done this and now all the functions work without any problem.

The two versions of the script files are identical, except that the relationship cheat was updated to support changing Sim-to-Pet relationships.

ΔΤΔ
Scholar
#1755 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:42 PM

Do you have D&C expansion?
Do you have version 1.36.102.1020 of the game?

I don't have any problem with this mod but I don't have D&C expansion either.
Field Researcher
#1756 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Do you have D&C expansion?
Do you have version 1.36.102.1020 of the game?

I don't have any problem with this mod but I don't have D&C expansion either.

I have D&C and game is completely updated (and legal lol) and have V1.10 of this mod with no issues that these people are describing. They have other mods/cc in their folders causing conflicts and just too stubborn to try to find the problem other than "I removed this mod and it works so it must be this mod" derpiness.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
#1757 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
I have D&C and game is completely updated (and legal lol) and have V1.10 of this mod with no issues that these people are describing. They have other mods/cc in their folders causing conflicts and just too stubborn to try to find the problem other than "I removed this mod and it works so it must be this mod" derpiness.

Yeah, same here. Have C&D expansion, my game is fully updated, I have the latest version of this mod and I've not experienced any of the issues that others have. As far as I can tell it seems to work perfectly fine
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1758 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 4:46 AM
You're the man!!!
Love this mod
Lab Assistant
#1759 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:53 AM
I don't have any issues of "freezing", UI would not cause that. However. I do have to click countless times to increase simoleans and if i right click on the bank the pop-up box comes up for me to enter an amount, but never gives the entered funds. Also, I am unable to click drag needs bars to increase/decrease amounts. Very strange. It and MCCC are the only mods I have running at the moment so I'm not sure what the problem is. Both are up to date.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1760 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 5:13 AM
This is LITERALLY THE GREATEST MOD I've encountered so far. 100000% ESSENTIAL! Thank you soooooo so much for making it!
Lab Assistant
#1761 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 5:17 AM
Nahhh i dont think so. Something's going on with this mod. My game works perfectly without it. Ive removed other mods and pinpointed it to this one. 😢😢Sucks.

Same here, I miss it so much. the only thing that works with it is money.. Sniff, sniff
Lab Assistant
#1762 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
I don't have any issues of "freezing", UI would not cause that. However. I do have to click countless times to increase simoleans and if i right click on the bank the pop-up box comes up for me to enter an amount, but never gives the entered funds. Also, I am unable to click drag needs bars to increase/decrease amounts. Very strange. It and MCCC are the only mods I have running at the moment so I'm not sure what the problem is. Both are up to date.
this is totally the problem that I have.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#1763 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 6:04 AM
For me this is about the only mod that works perfect in my game after pets. Needbars are working, money is working, friend someone is working, what more can you ask for
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1764 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:07 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pipersfun2
Same here, I miss it so much. the only thing that works with it is money.. Sniff, sniff

This issue has been addressed many times. If the left click money cheat is the only thing that works for you, this means your package file is working correctly but your script file is not working at all. This should not happen if you followed the installation instruction.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1765 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 5:19 PM
i love thes mod
THANKS POST
#1766 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 5:13 PM
MS
Scholar
#1767 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _simmA_
not working for me after update :C

What did you miss at installation:

Quote:
Installation
To install, extract the zip file and place both the .package file and the .ts4script file in your mods folder.
Script mods need to be enabled in the options menu for it to work. Note that script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.
Make sure only one copy of the script and one copy of the package file are installed. If you have older versions of this mod, delete them first.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1768 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 3:00 AM
Love this mod, saves me so much time by not having to re-enter and memorize cheats lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1769 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 2:35 PM
Thanks for the update!
Scholar
#1770 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _simmA_
It shows up in game but I can't drag needs or if I want to modify relationships or skills,after modifying the numbers,it doesn't work...sorry for my bad english hope u can understand

Will the game list both a mod and a script when you start the game?
Test Subject
#1771 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pipersfun2

To anyone having this problem I think I found the solution from searching around.
1. Extract the .package file from the zip folder into mod The Sims 4/Mods
2. With the leftover .zip file with script(s) in it you'll need to unzip that folder (DON'T MOVE ANYTHING FROM THAT UNZIPPED FOLDER)
3. Now move the unzipped folder with the script(s) into The Sims 4/Mods
4. Once you launch your game it should appear in the script mods section
5. Should now work in game with all features
Screenshot of how it should look

Hope it helped
Test Subject
#1772 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:26 AM Last edited by jackieuh : 20th Nov 2017 at 3:25 PM.

Also having this problem EDIT: and followed installation instructions
Lab Assistant
#1773 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:39 AM
i have both files inside a folder, like this: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.10
it works fine, as far as i can tell.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1774 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:58 PM
load game and get black screen. remove this mod game works. not sure whats going on but its def this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1775 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 2:57 PM
Can auto complete whims and daily task can be added in near future too? Thanks
Page 71 of 135