Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 70 of 135
Lab Assistant
#1726 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redmanda
I'm also discovering this problem - trying to create a new family in CAS works, but when trying to tick out and move the family in, the game freezes and I have to ALT-TAB out and close everything down. I'm guessing it's a clash between MCC and UI, which are the only two I'm running.

I'm gonna leave my reply up there in case anyone else gets the problem. It wasnt MCCC, WW or UI my bad. It was coming from a mod I believe by Zebru for more columns in CAS. I saw on the EA forum that it was broken but hadnt realized I didn't remove it yet. after I removed it I went into CAS with no issues ( minus my lovely extra columns )
Test Subject
#1727 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
I'm gonna leave my reply up there in case anyone else gets the problem. It wasnt MCCC, WW or UI my bad. It was coming from a mod I believe by Zebru for more columns in CAS. I saw on the EA forum that it was broken but hadnt realized I didn't remove it yet. after I removed it I went into CAS with no issues ( minus my lovely extra columns )

Good for you that it's resolved! I thought I'd check my mod packages to see if any might be causing the issue for me but sadly it's still there. For now I'll have to remove IU and just use MCCC, which is a real shame, because from what I can see MCCC doesn't let me individually doctor needs for storytelling
Test Subject
#1728 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:21 PM
Default thanks!!! so so much.
wanted to say thanks and I deleted my older post that said I was having troubles it's working now, due to probably my own fault of not figuring out what to do, thanks for the update this is one of my many favourite game modifications so glad you are still active. bless the mod! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#1729 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egwarhammer
@Roadman19 and @valentinevar (anyone with the "stuck eyedropper" happening)... have you tried redownloading and reinstalling THIS mod?

The version number is still 1.9, but it HAS been updated for that glitch. Your .package file date should be (at least) August 23.

Sorry for the late reply. I hadn't played for a few weeks until pets came out. Just updated the mod to the latest version (I believe it was released yesterday). Everything seems to be working like a charm. No more eyedropper glitch.
Test Subject
#1730 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:49 PM
I don't have MCCC or any other Mods like it, I had Cheater Mod by Krys29 but right now it's not updated to the latest game version so I took it out. So no other Mods that should interfere and I'm having issues with this mod, for example.. can't edit relationship levels... Don't know what to do. Wondering if backtracking to version 1.9 would be helpful until this may be fixed?
Scholar
#1731 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bttrflygrl1994
I don't have MCCC or any other Mods like it, I had Cheater Mod by Krys29 but right now it's not updated to the latest game version so I took it out. So no other Mods that should interfere and I'm having issues with this mod, for example.. can't edit relationship levels... Don't know what to do. Wondering if backtracking to version 1.9 would be helpful until this may be fixed?

Place both files directly in Mods folder.
The .ts4script file can only be placed directly in Mods folder or in a subfolder to Mods folder.
Older versions of this mod was only one .package file and could be placed in subfolder to subfolders to ......
Test Subject
#1732 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Place both files directly in Mods folder.
The .ts4script file can only be placed directly in Mods folder or in a subfolder to Mods folder.
Older versions of this mod was only one .package file and could be placed in subfolder to subfolders to ......

Thanks, but both files are directly in the Mods folder, I don't do subfolders. Some features are working some aren't. (Most aren't) Or they're like half working. Like I said, I can bring up the window to enter in the relationship level, but no matter what I enter it won't change.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1733 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bttrflygrl1994
Thanks, but both files are directly in the Mods folder, I don't do subfolders. Some features are working some aren't. (Most aren't) Or they're like half working. Like I said, I can bring up the window to enter in the relationship level, but no matter what I enter it won't change.

If nothing happens after entering a cheat it just means the package file is working correctly but the script file is not.

There's one cheat that works without the script file (the left click +$1000 simoleon cheat). If that's the only thing that works for you then your script file is definitely not working/not installed correctly.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1734 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
If nothing happens after entering a cheat it just means the package file is working correctly but the script file is not.

There's one cheat that works without the script file (the left click +$1000 simoleon cheat). If that's the only thing that works for you then your script file is definitely not working/not installed correctly.

You might laugh, I feel like an idiot. My brain is a bit fried cuz I haven't been feeling the best with chronic pain issues and this is the result of that. I was having another game issue, so I moved the Sims 4 folder to my desktop and created a new one and then moved all my Mods and saved games and stuff into the new folders. It fixed my first issue, then creating this one... I forgot to turn Script mods back on in the options before trying to play. xD That would explain why some of my other mods weren't working either, but I just thought maybe the new update "broke" them.

I'm not stranger to Mods, so they were installed correctly. Just apparently no stranger to missing the obvious either. lol
Lab Assistant
#1735 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BowlofCereal
The money works, however, I can't change the relationship status no matter what numerical value I enter. Help?

I have the same problem alone with not being able to change their needs anylonger
Test Subject
#1736 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pipersfun2
I have the same problem alone with not being able to change their needs anylonger

Same here. I know I have installed it correctly and I have no other mods in my game except this one. Hope I can get it to work soon as I can't play without this mod
Test Subject
#1737 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:45 PM
Just downloaded this today because other mods I was using broke with the new patch. This one works fine other than the motives. I can't seem to move those like the last couple of users posted.
Test Subject
#1738 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 6:28 PM
Default One issue to fix
Hello Weerbesu.
For some reason the needs cheat Make Happy only works for dogs not cats. I hope you can fix that so it works for cats as well. There currently is a bug that can make fear stick in pets. Make Happy fixes this for dogs. I hope you can make it work for cats as well so I don't have to type long commands into the cheat console.
Thanks for an awesome mod.
Test Subject
#1739 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 11:34 PM
Hi, thanks for this mod. Question, is the new career objective cheat supposed to work in the get to work professions? Was hoping i could use it to instantly get a gold level and just hang out at work as a detective, but it doesnt work for me so probably not, but im unsure what it does work for.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1740 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tenzakura
Hi, thanks for this mod. Question, is the new career objective cheat supposed to work in the get to work professions? Was hoping i could use it to instantly get a gold level and just hang out at work as a detective, but it doesnt work for me so probably not, but im unsure what it does work for.

No it isn't. The active career objectives count as event objectives, same as party/date objective. A different cheat needs to be made entirely for that. I may possibly add it in the next mod version, as it's one of the most requested features in the poll.

Quote: Originally posted by jpkarlsen
Hello Weerbesu.
For some reason the needs cheat Make Happy only works for dogs not cats. I hope you can fix that so it works for cats as well. There currently is a bug that can make fear stick in pets. Make Happy fixes this for dogs. I hope you can make it work for cats as well so I don't have to type long commands into the cheat console.
Thanks for an awesome mod.

The "Make Happy" cheat is EA's own debug cheat and you need to report it as a bug to EA.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1741 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:03 PM
Default Dine out
This new mod is screwing up my restaurants. Is anyone else having that problem? Sims who visit restaurants continuously freeze up. When i remove this mod it works fine.😢 Please help.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1742 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CoolTorri
This new mod is screwing up my restaurants. Is anyone else having that problem? Sims who visit restaurants continuously freeze up. When i remove this mod it works fine.😢 Please help.

This is a UI mod and it does not cause non user interface related problems. Sims freezing up is a gameplay issue and it’s purely coincidental that the issue is gone after removing this mod.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1743 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:25 PM
The "Make Happy" cheat is EA's own debug cheat and you need to report it as a bug to EA.

When I type Sims.add_buff e_Buff_Happy Sim_ID it works as intended so does not seem to be a bug.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1744 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jpkarlsen
When I type Sims.add_buff e_Buff_Happy Sim_ID it works as intended so does not seem to be a bug.

If it’s not a bug then you need to submit it to EA as feedback. In any case this mod has nothing to do with the “Make Happy” cheat and I do not alter or attempt to fix the game’s existing gameplay coding.

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
#1745 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by princesspetal
Same here. I know I have installed it correctly and I have no other mods in my game except this one. Hope I can get it to work soon as I can't play without this mod

I hear ya, it isn't as much fun playing without it. I don't like using the mail box and make all happy..
Scholar
#1746 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:28 PM

You have other mods don't you?

Broken mods:
https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/inco...r-7-2017-patch/
Test Subject
#1747 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 5:59 AM
This is a UI mod and it does not cause non user interface related problems. Sims freezing up is a gameplay issue and it’s purely coincidental that the issue is gone after removing this mod.

Nahhh i dont think so. Something's going on with this mod. My game works perfectly without it. Ive removed other mods and pinpointed it to this one. 😢😢Sucks.
Test Subject
#1748 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 6:01 AM
Im not sure if i am installing this correctly but it wont seem to work for me I downloaded the correct file for my game version (Ver 1.10) and then put the zip file (containing both files) in my mods folder and enable script mods? Can someone help?
Test Subject
#1749 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
You have other mods don't you?

Broken mods:
https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/inco...r-7-2017-patch/

No i have only mods like cc..hair, furniture, etc...no other game mods..i took all my cc out too but it still didnt work. It was only when i took out this mod that it worked.😢😢
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1750 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jamesg757
Im not sure if i am installing this correctly but it wont seem to work for me I downloaded the correct file for my game version (Ver 1.10) and then put the zip file (containing both files) in my mods folder and enable script mods? Can someone help?

It needs to unzipped first.

Nahhh i dont think so. Something's going on with this mod. My game works perfectly without it. Ive removed other mods and pinpointed it to this one. 😢😢Sucks.

It’s literally impossible for this mod to cause Sims freezing. You seem to believe this mod is the cause due to your own confirmation bias.

ΔΤΔ
Page 70 of 135