Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#1301 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 4:39 PM
First post updated.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1302 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 5:23 PM
I would so do that contest since i just got my UNI EP

Check out my Tumblr its called Sims2pictures

Call me Colin
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1303 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
First post updated.
Thank you Lee

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#1304 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 10:19 PM
Oh, man! I also thought Monday was the deadline!

Thanks for the extension! Still not sure I'll finish though, since I'm working 4am-12:30 up through Christmas Eve.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1305 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 10:21 PM
aw, glad we extended it then Lunie. Please finish even if it's late, you've done so well, wanna see all of your creations - they're such fun!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
#1306 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 12:01 AM
Oh, Lunie - you gotta finish! Your first in the running (I think? Not that I'm keeping track of those sorts of things and wishing it were me instead...) LOL!

Hey, look over to the left (<<<----) See my shiny new ribbon Sheeps in March were apparently a good idea! YAY me!
Don't forget to pick up your new calendars for next year

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#1307 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 11:38 AM
Catherine, congratulations on the calendar win and the shiny blue ribbon
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#1308 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 12:38 PM
Monday is fine with me so as to give more to others to finish up. I know HL is going to finish by the deadline.Hippy......A University contest would be nice. Keeping my fingers crossed on that
Field Researcher
#1309 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 6:22 PM
Ahhhh Welcome to Hill State. A very Asian town. Here is there little park/prayer area named "Peaceful Sandwich"..... Oh opps thats a food item of of this menu im reading. It's really called "Peaceful Mind and Soul Park"

Call me Colin
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#1310 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 10:56 PM
no windows gagafanu?

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#1311 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 11:01 PM
My first go round was a park, but since I figured park was the obvious choice I tried to do something else. It mostly turned out okay, the darn bridge is still not matching.

Classy Clothes
In the clothing store the men get their very own building off to the side. The main building has restrooms in the basement, womens on the main floor, and a coffee bar a restaurant on the top floor.

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1312 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 11:18 PM
Lunie you made it So pleased to see your entry and as per usual it's gorgeous!

Field Researcher
#1313 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 12:20 AM
No there areno windows. Jones told me that some pagodas don't hae windows. Plus I HATE PLACING WINDOWS

Call me Colin
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#1314 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 11:37 AM
Default Round 6 - Entry
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1315 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 12:39 PM
Lovely Klaartje Altho I'm not sure I'd want to sit that close to an axe being thrown

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#1316 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 1:15 PM
Only the brave in klaartjeville .

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1317 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 1:40 PM
That's a 'play ground' for thrill seekers. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#1318 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 1:43 PM
I never looked at it that way... I placed it at the last minute in a desperate attempt to fill all the empty space. Whoops
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1319 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 1:47 PM
Well at least they won't be bored.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#1320 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 3:22 PM
Don't make me sit there. Just buy me Ice cream

Call me Colin
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1321 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 4:18 PM
Ok, here it is. I couldn't come up with anything I liked better for my 'hood. So let me present you 3 R's Park...

The village building committee commissioned renowned found/recycled artist, Tra Shuser to turn this overgrown plot of land into a community park. When Ms. Shuser first saw the land, she felt the only salvageable things were the bridge and a few of the trees. She chose to leave a "fence" of the original overgrowth along two sides as a reminder of what had been.

And there you have it. Thanks to Loaf, Karen, Tiff and AP for the contest
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1322 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 4:27 PM
Nicely done, Klaartje! I love the 'rock' masonry on the bottom with the wood on top - perfect match ...and all without CC! YAY!

And, Jones! Wow! You did it - or maybe I should say Ms Tra Shuser *snicker* did it? Very nice conglomeration of stuff and story. I love the changing tables in the bathrooms - and the 'S' shaped grill surrounds... (I'ma gonna hafta steal that one!) Brilliant!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#1323 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 4:37 PM Last edited by jones7659 : 23rd Dec 2013 at 4:56 PM.
Almost every park I've ever built with grills has had "guard walls". Took me forever to come up with a "pun-y" name for the artist Glad it got a snicker, lol. (I had to explain it to my hubby)

I should also give credit to Bailey, my five year old, who helped me with just about every part of this park. Especially the playground and tree house.
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#1324 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 8:56 AM
I just realized this morning that we are now finished with the contest and that made me a little sad It was very nice meeting all of you and a big thank you to Loaf, Karen, Tiff and AP for running it! Happy Holidays everyone!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#1325 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 9:23 AM
I have enjoyed being part of this contest too, first as a contestant and then as a Judge/Co-ordinator. Thank you all for being such good fun to play with. Let's all do it again sometime soon! :D

So for now, Happy Christmas to you all and if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

I will get the scores out to you as soon as possible but you're unlikely to see them until after 5 January due to Judges' holiday schedule.

Page 53 of 56