Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unicorns' "outfit" unlocked in CAP!

by claudiasharon Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:15 AM - Updated 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:02 PM by claudiasharon

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 11:16 AM
So it's not really a unicorn? lol Or does this unlock the unicorn abilities too??
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 1:44 PM
Nope not really unicorns, just their outfit basically.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:07 PM
lol this is still really cool, believe me I intend to play with this a lot Thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:33 PM Last edited by eviedoherty : 3rd Nov 2011 at 10:34 PM.
After using your spawn more unicorns mod I adopted one then noticed its horn (and beard - which I'm not too bothered about) disappeared.
Then I found this mod and installed it... but using testingcheatsenabled true, I can't edit my actual unicorn to put the horn back, or change the saddle at all for that matter.
Is this mod only for horses and not actual unicorns? Can unicorns not be 'edited'?

Edit: I just noticed everything else is missing too. The long mane, hair on hooves, etc... it's basically a boring horse with unicorn powers. I ruined the unicorn

Edit: I went to find a unicorn so I'd have one with a horn and it had no horn or beard. Weird...

Final edit I swear : Okay, I figured out my own problem... I noticed that when you use testingcheatsenabled true to add a unicorn to your active household, you can't edit its saddle and such. But when you successfully invite a unicorn to join your household, you can edit its saddle and then (with this mod) add the horn on.

Anyway... thank you for your mods.
Is Claeric
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:26 PM
You should change the title of this mod...it is not true!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:17 AM
Finally, a unicorn without that silly teleport ability.

Quote: Originally posted by Scarity
You should change the title of this mod...it is not true!

Actually it's VERY true. It was stated this download is for their "OUTFIT", not to turn your pet into a unicorn.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
Actually it's VERY true. It was stated this download is for their "OUTFIT", not to turn your pet into a unicorn.

Actually, before it was just "Unicorns unlocked in CAP!" - the creator added "outfit" after that comment. :p
Is Claeric
#9 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pink_Pwincess
Finally, a unicorn without that silly teleport ability.

It didnt say that before.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 1:54 PM
It's messing with the real unicorn in the 'edit saddle' mode. I can't edit the colour of the horn anymore. Just thought you should know... :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 2:08 AM
OONICORN!!!!!! thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 6:57 PM
This is a bad file. I have a unicorn saved in my bin before i downloaded this mod. After I downloaded this mod, I added my unicorn to the new family; then found out that I could not change his horn. So, I downloaded this thinking that I could make the horse look like a unicorn and breed it. I have made my own mods but I have not uploaded them. It seems that you changed the object without having cloned it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 1:33 PM
Ho ho horses?HA HA HA!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 6:55 AM
I'm not sure what is wrong with this file but I cannot put a horn on any unicorns. ALL unicorns are spawned black with no horns what so ever. The only mods I have that touch pets in CAS or Unicorns at all are three from the same creator of this mod.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 9:06 PM
Please,help me I can't unistall this mod!
Even when I delete it the horn and others are still in the game!
And all of the unicorns don't have horns.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:08 PM
I'm having the same problem; can't change the horns in CAP anymore and all real unicorn horns are GONE. Very unfortunate.
Otherwise I would say great download.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:05 AM
Guys, don't download this! The package is bad. If you install it every unicorn that will appear in the game wouldn't have it's horn!