Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Would you like to see moveing and customiable boobs in this game?
YES! Becuas I like 'em big.
120 23.53%
Yes, it would make the game a bit more real
296 58.04%
Yes, becuas I/some one I know has big breasts and I want them to have them in the game
55 10.78%
No, your a pig
23 4.51%
No, to much ware on computer
5 0.98%
No, the game isnt ment for that.
11 2.16%
Voters: 510. You may not vote on this poll

Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 7:31 PM
Default Poll on boobs
If you have the DVD virsion, look on the 2nd disk and watch the E3 ad. They had moveing breasts in that!

Oh and if there's no poll up there im a n00b to this site.
Advertisement
#2 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 7:56 PM
nubs... nubs creating polls... nubs creating polls on breasts...

priceless
Banned
#3 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 7:58 PM
i think that's an old ad i'm pretty sure that was in the game but maxis removed it due to technical difficulties.
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:01 PM
Being a BUSTY gal myself, I would like to have my own in the game.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#5 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:04 PM
The larger they are, the faster the comfort rating drops? I can only imagine some people are going to cause their Sims to have severe back pain.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:05 PM
i like big titties cuz i want muh sim dude pickin out them girlies wifem big titties!!!!!!!!
yes sir!!!!
#7 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:13 PM
Weight lifters have back braces, UPS workers have back braces, so why cant women?

hehe

Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
The larger they are, the faster the comfort rating drops? I can only imagine some people are going to cause their Sims to have severe back pain.
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado

LOL. Funny.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katt1367
Being a BUSTY gal myself, I would like to have my own in the game.

Agreed! My mini-me sim is severely lacking.

~Niomi
Presidential election 2004: Getting the government out of your wallet and into your bedroom!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:24 PM
Personally I'd like to see the whole range from flat to busty. I'm sure there are plenty of small busted women out there that would like to be better represented.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:27 PM
it's they're fault for not eating they're meats with tons of saturated fats

but yeah, i got lots female hommies wif no titties and they're cool, so it'd be nice to see customizable boobies
along with booties too, you need big booties
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:28 PM
i think it would be cool to have customizable boobs in this game cuz i also have big boobs and it would be nice to have the sim chicks haveing big boobs to, maybe even customizable body sizes lol
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:31 PM
I'm with you, buffermonkey!!! There should be a whole range from flat to busty and everything in between.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:34 PM
it should be like a bodyshop kinda thing
like the nose
you can completely change it's whole shape
yep
Instructor
#15 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Malek
it's they're fault for not eating they're meats with tons of saturated fats

That's not true, at all. Don't make uninformed, not to mention stereotyped, assumptions.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:39 PM
fine, i forgot to add cakes and cookies
The Admin Formally Known As Aobh
#17 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:43 PM
Malek, don't be a dick.

Also, start using proper English in your posts, please.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 10:48 PM
.....right
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 11:04 PM
Of course we need some extra stuff such as:

Chiropractors to fix all those popped bones in the neck of males as they watched a well upholstered lady saunter past.

Wives, fiancees and SO's would have to have an option to react to all the oogling going on (such as a slap, drop in relationship or perhaps invite said lady over for a quick one).

"A man who keeps company with glaciers comes to feel tolerably insignificant by and by." Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 11:04 PM
As a woman....big breasts really scare me. I see the pain my sister goes through because of the size of her breasts, I am lucky to have normal sized breasts, not too big, not too small...

edit: can't believe I just said that -_-
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#21 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 11:16 PM
More body options for all types would be an improvement. For some reason, knuckle-dragging, wide-browed males come to mind.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 11:27 PM
Monobrows I so need to make a skin of my friend, and he has a monobrow, lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 12:51 AM
Manboobs for the fat sims? Hey you said customizable I've seen it... why I've seen it I don't know... don't ask why I even said it and left it in.
The boob thing would be neat... I kindof fide it amazing, that all sims match each other perfectly anotomicaly and its probabely not that hard of a thing to put in the game.... just my 2 bits...
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 12:54 AM
Default Re : Breasts
You Guyz should check out the Cleavage Skins, they make their breasts look alot bigger,
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Dec 2004 at 1:56 AM
I think that the CAS has a near infinite number of facial sliders to make the exact face ( or nearly) you want. I don't see why the bodies can't be more customizable, too. Having said that, I don't think the breast issue is on my top 5 list of things to change. ( Imagine the expansion pack's name..."Insert awful pun/ double entendre' here") I imagine that all the career skins, as well as all the other clothing files would have to be tweaked, though. ( Fit-A, Fit-B, Fit-C, Fit-D, Fit-DD, Fit-E, Fit-F......Cut-A, Cut-B, Cut-C, Cut-D, Cut-d, Cut-DD, Cut-E, Cut-F.......Fat-A,Fat-B, Fat-C, Fat-D, Fat-DD, Fat-E, Fat-f....)
Locked thread
Page 1 of 3