Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Studio Lofts

by Charmful Posted 12th Oct 2018 at 7:23 AM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 6:39 PM
I usually don't bother playing apartments, Charmful, but these look so nice I am going to give them a try. Very nice design, thanks for sharing!
Link Ninja
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 8:37 PM
@greywolf3 - wow! What a great compliment! I'm thrilled that this lot will inspire you to play that mechanism. I hope you and your sim have a nice time on the studio lofts

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 3:53 PM
Very unique design build. This is one of those places where it seems way bigger on the inside than it looks from the outside. Sort of like the tardis from doctor who. I've actually been in places like that. I love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 9:19 AM
This looks really nice. I like the combination of the older architecture and the open space interiors - those long narrow windows are great. It's a perfect size for me too - the larger and taller apartments either crash or sway so much I can't use them (anything above 3 floors becomes problematic). I have a few apartment buildings about this size and I'd like to put this among them. Thank you!