Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#301 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 2:35 PM
Default Add on to the Challenge!
Hello! As a (too-old) Warriors fan and avid Sims player I have been watching this thread for a long time, as well as playing my own game. Last winter I got bored with my game and decided to add something to it, this being random events. I created a system with rolls between 1-100, with 1-69 being blank and 70-100 having actual events. Thus far, I've finished them up to 83, almost half. Unfortunately, I'm both lazy and busy, and it's taken a long time. Now, I ask for you guys' help: would you like to write a roll or two?

I've created a page and a small forum for my version of the challenge. I don't claim to have invented it: I've taken huge inspiration both from this thread and Seri's LP. Just, please take a look at it and if you'd like to help, I'd be hugely happy. I have plans in mind to even write one or two prophecies/quests for it and later expand from the 31 events to a greater number, but right now finishing the challenge so that people can play it is my priority. There are other ways to help beside writing, mainly beta-reading and playtesting. On the forum there's also a section for your own Clans' stories, which I'd love to see. The best thing is, my rolls are easy to combine with other forms of play. You like to role-play? Look for inspiration and make the stories your own. You don't want that many events? Just do one roll every once upon a time.

In brief, please take a look at my take on the challenge. I've had lots of fun with this thread's version before, so I hope you'll have fun with mine.
Site Forum
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 6:43 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 8th Aug 2017 at 7:43 PM.
Interesting forum I have to check it out later but for now it's update time
First let start off with Splashclan Three kittens have grown up! Fluffykit (Yay she made it out of kit-hood with few sickness some serous others not) , Creekkit, and Dustkit. They are now apprentices. Fluffykit is now Fluffypaw, Creekkit is now Creekpaw, and Dustkit is now Dustpaw. Fluffypaw's mentor is Turtlepelt, Creekpaw got Fuzzface, and Dustpaw got Smokemask (the deputy!). Creekpaw seems to be displeased at getting such a fluff-brain cat while her brother get one of the most important ranking warrior to be his mentor. Turtlepelt got looks of suspicion and disapproval as if she didn't deserve to even been a mentor. Fluffypaw tries to cheer her up but that only made Turtlepelt push her away. Dustpaw mentor seems like the only one who isn't upset or disappointed.
Now for Breezeclan!
Two kits are now apprentices! Jaykit is now Jaypaw and Patchkit is now Patchpaw. Patchpaw has Rabbitnose as an mentor (Which is a good match since there both goofy cats) and Jaypaw has Blueeye (Another good match since their both serious cats) Also as soon as they were named apprentices Willowbreeze said that she is once again having Magpiestar's kits. Few moons later she has given birth to three kittens! She had two healthy she-cat and one healthy tom. Also it is now Leaf-bare so that means life is going to be harder for the cats.

This is Slientpaw The medicine cat apprentice of Splashclan!

Meet the full-fledge medicine cat Riversong

And Finally this is Turtlepelt

Hello Creekpaw Hi Riversong

Look like Dustpaw grew up of his smut - face

And here is the apprentice ceremony

Looks like a raccoon tried to sneak into camp but Magpiestar quickly defeated and chased him off

Jaypaw is all grown up now!

Patchpaw is interesting

Once again we have another Raccoon! why is there so many Raccoons? Well at least you won the fight

And finally here are the new kits of Birdclan the cat that mostly black is a she-cat and her name is finchkit The white one is a tom and his name is Mistkit. and the last kitty is a she-cat and her name is cinnamonkit (I have no clue where she got the brown from.

That all next time we are going to see Prickleclan for the first time and how they are coping with Leaf-bare
Test Subject
#303 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 2:21 AM
Wow this looks like such a cool challenge! I'm late to the party but I am DEFINITELY going to be doing this challenge (After I download the mods lol). :P
Lab Assistant
#304 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 1:56 PM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 18th Aug 2017 at 6:49 AM.
Default Update #7 ~ CedarClan ~ PLEASE READ
HELLO everyone! I am finally back with some great updates filled with adventure! Hope you enjoy!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a sleek but muscular build. Founder of CedarClan

DEPUTY:
Frostfur ~ A pure snow white tom, with pale-mid blue eyes and a thick coat.

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter markings on his flank and tail, with soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, with bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

Oakbranch ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-cat with a rounded face and a dark grey paw. She has big eyes and a small jaw.

Blackpatch ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

QUEENS:
Nightwind ~ A thin, black furred she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a vulture-like, well defined face.

APPRENTICES: N/A

KITS:
Icekit ~ A thin, lean, white she-kit with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitkit ~ A fluffy white tom-kit with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

Mottlekit ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned kit with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripekit ~ A fluffy and chubby kit with two grey front paws and grey eyes, and oak brown stripes.

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN:

Unnamedkit ~ Reason of death: Stillborn of Cedarstar and Silverstripe

PROPHECIES:

'A mottled future awaits the clan'

GUEST CATS:
Pumpkin ~ A white she cat with black and bright orange splotches on her flank, with deep yellow eyes.

Sir Nibbles ~ A well built black tuxedo cat featuring lime/yellow eyes.

Kitty ~ A grayish-brown tom with a strong, wide jaw and brownish-amber eyes.

Daisy ~ A skinny, deep brown she cat with bright yellow eyes and a thin, mouse like tail.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Icekit, Rabbitkit)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~ Blackpaw and Oakpaw's warrior ceremony has finally been held! Their warrior names are Blackpatch and Oakbranch!

~ Blackpatch and Nightwind catching up as mother and son for once! I thought it was cute.

~ Oakbranch vigilantly hunting in the morning sun.

~ Hisssssss........

~ Cedarstar, Frostfur, Flintblaze, Dawnshine and Silverstripe discussing their meeting about going to the farm to meet some new cats!

~ The cats have arrived at the farm! Just watch out for the twolegs...

~ Sadly, because Cedarstar got too hungry and tired, she caught a fatal illness, and was not able to make it back to camp in time on their journey. She has lost a life, but is safe back in CedarClan.

~ This is Pumpkin, a new she-cat that is a guest in CedarClan for the next few days. Pumpkin is a very hyper, playful cat that loves playing with kits and warriors, and enjoys hunting a lot.

~ This is Sir Nibbles. Nibbles is more of a reserved cat compared to his friend Pumpkin, but will defend family and friends with his life. His personality is not what meets the eye, though he may seem very secretive, he has a warm heart.

~ This young tom cat is Kitty, a stupid name to suit who he is. Kitty is a very proud and loyal cat, but is a tad lazy, and likes his nap time. Kitty loves eating birds, and is passionate to learn.

~ This here she-cat is Daisy. She is a very welcoming, friendly she-cat that is very beautiful, and often makes great relationships with everyone she meets. Daisy is adventurous, and loves to seek new things.

~ We're halfway through Autumn already, time is zooming by!

So, thanks for reading, but I have another thing for you. Because I am very indecisive, I will be asking YOU to vote for who you want of the guest cats to join the clan! I will have a corresponding button for each so pay close attention..

PRESS THE AGREE BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PUMPKIN JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE DISAGREE BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE SIR NIBBLES JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE HELPFUL BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE KITTY JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE FUNNY BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE DAISY JOIN THE CLAN

PRESS THE LOVE BUTTON IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE NONE OF THEM JOIN THE CLAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE IS CLOSED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading
Lab Assistant
#305 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:33 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 8th Sep 2017 at 6:57 AM.
Default Update #8 ~ CedarClan
Whats up thread, I've got another update for you, they're going to be coming in all the time, so sit back and enjoy!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a muscular build.
Apprentice: Icepaw

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:
Mistysplash ~ A sleek, russian blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and strong cheekbones.

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter markings on his flank and tail, with soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, with bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.
Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Dawnshine ~ A small bodied, lean, orangy-beige she cat with yellow/amber eyes and a soft, rounded face.

Oakbranch ~ A chubby, furry, light brown she-cat with a rounded face and a dark grey paw. She has big eyes and a small jaw.

Blackpatch ~ A thin-pelted tom with large black and white splodges on his fur, with lime green eyes and a large black patch covering the left side of his face.

Shrewflight ~ A thin, sleek she-cat with deep brown fur and bright yellow eyes and a beautiful face.

Darkwing ~ A black pelted tom with a strong white underbelly, white paws, and lime green eyes.

QUEENS:
Nightwind ~ A thin, black furred she-cat with piercing amber eyes and a vulture-like, well defined face.

APPRENTICES:
Icepaw ~ A thin, lean, white she-cat with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitpaw ~ A muscular and strongly built white tom with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

KITS:
Mottlekit ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned kit with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripekit ~ A fluffy and chubby kit with two grey front paws and grey eyes, and oak brown stripes.

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit)

Frostfur x Nightwind

Flintblaze x Dawnshine

NEWS!:

~ StarClan has given Cedarstar a dream telling her that Daisy and Sir Nibbles were worthy of clan life, and the cats are happy!

~ Daisy and Sir Nibbles have accepted the offer to stay, and have been given the names Shrewflight (Daisy) and Darkwing (Sir Nibbles).

~ The farm cats have said their goodbyes to each other, and Kitty and Pumpkin are on their way back home..

~ The hunting patrol of Dawnshine, Frostfur, and Blackpatch has brought plentiful prey, but Dawnshine senses something is not right in the air..

~ Oh no! A wolf! Blackpatch has discovered the stray lurking on their borders, but isn't brave enough to fight it!

~ Frostfur senses this dog is aggressive, so he swiftly deals with the pooch and sends it on its way back home scurrying and only gets minor injuries. What a brave deputy!

~ I thought this was cute, Nightwind the motherly she-cat watching over the kits. Aww..

~ Icekit and Rabbitkit have grown up! What a day it has been!

~ Cedarstar has hosted the new apprentice's ceremony, their new names are Icepaw and Rabbitpaw, and will be mentored by Silverstripe (Rabbit), and Cedarstar (Ice). I wonder..?
~ Oakbranch and Blackpatch have been friends since the start, but their relationship as they grow older seems to be changing, and they are getting VERY close...
~ Flintblaze has chatted with Dawnshine, and she has agreed on having one litter of kits in the future. YAY! SO CUTE!

Well, that's all I have for you guys tonight, so until next time, BYEEEE! :P
Test Subject
#306 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Flight's wings : 13th Aug 2017 at 1:14 AM.
Update time!
This Update is from Prickleclan(YAY) these clans live in a sandy hot area that sometimes gets snow sometimes doesn't.
Okay lets meet the cats!

This is Prickelstar the leader of Prickleclan (Cat to the Left) and Spottedberry the medicine cat (Cat to the right)

This is Treepelt he may look like he just woke up but he just guarding the entrance to camp

Now here is a sleepy kitty name Bettlepelt

And this is his best friend(And maybe mate) Brackenleap

This is Deerleap and her little Shellkit. She didn't say who the father is but cats say that the father is Treepelt since He has the same color eyes Also the cat behind them is an stray Elder named Maggie who was took in a few days ago. Cats don't know weither she will be stay or not

And this is Dustpelt mentor to Lavenderpaw, who is getting tackled by Shellkit

One again and for those who didn't read my last post, this is Aldersun the Prickleclan deputy

This is Aldersun apprentice Reedpaw, who is a great hunter (Since she managed to catch a rainbow beetle) So in order to get her warrior name she has to get two more rare medical items

And this is sweet little Lavenderpaw, Who is always catching snakes and since he has trained hard enough he gets an assignment he has to catch one rare snake

I almost forgot about this cat but this is Stargazer the "Magic cat" (She not really a magic cat but she is best friends with a witch who can give the cat medicine items for a couple of rare prey items )

And the Clans have agreed that they won't meet each other for a gathering until Leaf-bare is over and New-leaf begins. Which
means a new path and a new tradition for them. Until next time
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 11:25 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 8th Sep 2017 at 6:56 AM.
Default Update #9 ~ CedarClan
Sup people, yes this is my third update in a row, but I love doing this and I have the time, so why not? Hope you enjoy, we got some nice things in today's update

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches and stripes over her body, with stripes on her forehead. She has light jade green eyes, with a muscular build.

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:

Shrewflight ~ A thin, sleek she-cat with deep brown fur and bright yellow eyes and a beautiful face.
Partial Mentor: Oakbranch

Darkwing ~ A black pelted tom with a strong white underbelly, white paws, and lime green eyes.
Partial Mentor: Blackpatch

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES:
Icepaw ~ A thin, lean, white she-cat with one dark grey paw and striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitpaw ~ A muscular and strongly built white tom with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

KITS:

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlekit, Stripekit, Oakbranch) (Cedarstripe)

Frostfur x Nightwind (Icepaw, Rabbitpaw, Blackpatch) (Nightfur)

Flintblaze x Dawnshine (Dawnblaze)

Blackpatch and Oakbranch (Oakpatch)

NEWS!:

~ Blackpatch is quite the hunter, within a day he had caught 10+ pieces of prey! Dawnshine is very proud of her former apprentice.

~ Although Shrewflight has only learned up to level 2 of the hunting skill, she still seems to want to go after some DANGEROUS prey. She didn't catch the assassin beetle, but she wasn't poisoned.

~ For little kits this autumn, food seems to be the only thing on the mind!

~ After Frostfur telling his mate about the wild encounter he had with the wolf and the weather, and Nightwind gawping at his story, the couple and Flintblaze decided to head out for the wolves scent, and to their horror, found the stale scent of 4 in foreign territory..

~ Mistysplash has an irrelevant but powerful feeling, a feeling like something, or someone else is out there in the forest..

~ Dawnshine has had a chat with her mate, and she has decided that three days after Mottlekit and Stripekit grow up, she will try for kittens! Woohoooo!

~ An adorable queen and kit moment between Cedarstar and Stripekit, despite the fact that Cedarstar is constantly busy, she still makes time for her wee ones.

~ Finally, the time has come. We all knew from the start that Blackpatch and Oakbranch have been like two peas in a pod, and Blackpatch has worked up the courage to ask Oakbranch to be his mate. She said yes! MY OTP IS REAL.

SOOOO, thats all I have for you folks today, until next time, BYEEEE!
Test Subject
#308 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 12:43 AM
Well. Well. Welly well well. I haven't played this save file in a while. That's probably why it was so broken after I cleaned up everything (Cleaning up resulted in me deleting some essential mods, costing me one of my cats. It also resulted in Marcie's skintone and hair being deleted.)

Blizzardstrike, upon going to fish, found a cat named Toadhop, who decided to join the Clan.

Toadhop was found to have been sneaking out at night, and he brought back a she-cat named Pebblesplash, his mate. Though Blizzardstrike was wary of her at first, his precious Greenpool convicned him she was no harm, as she could feel the wavelengths of kittens. Pebblesplash has joined the Clan.

Applespots disappeared. No body has been recoved, but Orchidstar knew there was only one choice for deputy now that he was gone. Unsure of whether her closest friend was dead or not, she decided that she still would choose her brother as the new deputy.
"I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of OrchidClan is Blizzardstrike."
Icekit was very proud of her father, as was Greenpool. Silverpaw was also given to Blizzardstrike to mentor in place of Applespots

With a promise of more kittens, Whisperstream began to collect more herbs for her storage.

I could have saved Applespots, but I deleted him. RIP Applespots, never forgetti.
I would also like to mention that Toadhop was added a while ago, when I had last played. I only booted the save file back up today. I also forgot that I booted the game up and came back to absolute terror.
Allegiences
OrchidClan
Spirit - Marcie Flaxman, the Spirit of Flowers
Spirit Cat - Greenpool - Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes.
Leader - Orchidstar - Blue-grey she-cat with brown eyes
Deputy - Blizzardstrike - Blue-grey tom with amber eyes.
Apprentice - Silverpaw
Medicine Cat - Whisperstream - Grey she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white tail
Warriors
Toadhop - Black and white tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Apprentices
Silverpaw - Gray tabby tom with olive eyes.
Kits
Icekit - Brown she cat with ginger patches, a blue-grey mask and tail, and amber eyes.
Queens
Greenpool - Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. Mother to Blizzardstrike's kit, Icekit
Pebblesplash - A tortoisshell she cat with blue eyes. Expecting Toadhop's kittens.
Lab Assistant
#309 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 12:41 PM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:23 AM.
Default Family Tree ~ CedarClan
Hey hey hey everyone, so just to make sure no one is confused, i have some of my clan's family tree here, so yeah.

Cedarstar and Silverstripe:

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...135825950523707

Nightwind and Frostfur:

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...333844452169458

Dawnshine and Flintblaze:

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...554869489255561

Oakbranch and Blackpatch:

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...049181884037991
Test Subject
#310 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 7:31 PM
Well, this update would have been a whole lot longer, but I split it into two. Now to wait until someone else posts because I'm too awkward to double post.

Well, it turns out that Blizzardstrike was known as Blizzardstorm, and Blizzardstrike is one letter over the character limit for nam,es. And I liked that name better too, sigh.

Here's a picture of Marcie in the moonlight! How pretty!

(If you want to know where I found any of the CC, I have no idea. I forgot. Oops)

Greenpool gained the adventurous trait while I wasn't looking. You sneaky little queen! Ah, but you're still my favorite!

I gave Marcie a chest and locked her house to all the cats. They kept going in there, and it was getting annoying. I might unlock it for Greenpool and any other spirit cats.

Marcie gave Blizzardstorm and Greeepool special gifts! I'd love to share a bit about it now, but we'll have to wait untill Silverpaw gets to level 6 of his hunting skill or does something remarkable to earn the ability to do his warrior test/mission.

Look at these two, they're so precious!

Here's a cute pictue of our two queens interacting.

Two little toms have been welcomed into the world! Both survived, as well as their mother! They have their father's eyes and face, but each has a different pattern of tortoiseshell otherwise.
Both have the traits neat and skittish. The oldest one is Turtlekit and the youngest one is Minnowkit.

Once they were born, Blizzardstrike had a wish to sniff them both. Since one of them will most likely end up being the future mate of his daughter, I'm convinced he'll be an overprotective dad.

As soon as he reached level 4 of the hunting skill, Silverpaw had a wish to get to level 6 of his hunting skill. Such an impatient little apprentice! Because of the size of this update, it's likely it will happen soon!

I bought Marcie a sleeping bag, for purposes (below) and an umbrella. I also got her a car. I don't know why, because there aren't many roads in this world. But, it'll make her solo trips to clean up things related to the warrior test easier.

Right when she got home, she attempted to sleep in her new sleeping bag, by the mailbox. Why does everyone like mailboxes? Even Turtlekit and Icekit took a nap by it!

I added the Starlight Lake, aka the Moonpool. It's mostly the same. Every Half-Moon, they'll go to discuss things with the other Clan's medicine cats and share dreams with StarClan. Leaders will also come here to receive their nine lives, though the Spirit and Spirit Cats will attend as well. Everyone crescent moon, however, a Spirit and Spirit Cat gathering takes place. That's why Marcie had a sleeping bag, so she could sleep in the cave. It's mostly the same as the medicine cats meeting.

I'd also like to point out that gemstones/ores are used by the Spirits and Spirit Cats to contact their ancestors and channel their spiritual power.

OrchidClan
Deputy - Blizzardstrike - Blue-grey tom with amber eyes.
Apprentice - Silverpaw
Medicine Cat - Whisperstream - Grey she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white tail
Warriors
Apprentices
Silverpaw - Gray tabby tom with olive eyes.
Queens
Greenpool - Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. Mother to Blizzardstrike's kit, Icekit
Pebblesplash - A tortoisshell she cat with blue eyes. Mother to Toadhop's kits, Turtlekit and Minnowkit.
Kits
Icekit - Brown she cat with ginger patches, a blue-grey mask and tail, and amber eyes.
Turtlekit - Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Minnowkit - Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Lab Assistant
#311 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 9:33 AM
Default Update #10 ~ WaveClan
Yes, I have added another clan to the forest! So, I will be continuing CedarClan obviously, but each clan gets 3 updates before we switch over. This clan is called WaveClan, founded by Sandstar, and it's name was based on the sea and beach they live on. Their territory is beautiful but a bit small, though they are looking to expand in many ways! Hope you enjoy!

BACKSTORY:

Founded by Sandstar, WaveClan was made from turmoil and heartbreak. The cats of WaveClan once belonged to PikeClan under the corrupt rule of Sparrowstar, a young tom who poisoned and killed his mother, Redstar, to gain control of the Clan. None of the cats trusted each other, and soon fights broke out between Sparrowstar's gang of followers and the courageous clan cats that were left from their leader's antics. Sandstar, who was at the time Sandpelt, rose up against his leader, and was humiliated, battered around, and banished by his leader and followers, and was sent out into the forest by himself. Many of the cats in the clan lived in fear under Sparrowstar's rule, afraid they would have the same fate as Sandpelt, though there were many that thought the same as Sandpelt, but were not brave enough to do what he did. Not brave enough except three. Three cats that would one day be members of the Clan of the righteous and brave, WaveClan. The three were Rowansong, Aspenflower, and Ashpaw. Rowansong was Sandpelt's best friend, his partner in crime that would do anything for him, die, lose everything, and he lived up to it by following Sandpelt out and joining him. Aspenflower was Sandpelt's mate and love of his life, and Aspenflower couldn't bare to see him bruised, bleeding, and gone forever, especially because of Sparrowstar. Ashpaw. Ashpaw was a medicine cat apprentice of Larkpool, one of the most evil cats known to the Clans to date. He learned little to nothing, as Larkpool was always hissing at, screeching at, and berating him for doing nothing wrong, but rather just because Larkpool wanted a dolly to let out his cruel passions on. When Ashpaw learned that a revolt against Sparrowstar and his ways had begun, Ashpaw snuck out at night and followed Sandpelt's scent until he caught up and joined their Clan.

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Sandstar ~ An orangy-beige tom with slightly feint white stripes all down his body and soft yellow eyes. Founder of WaveClan

DEPUTY:
Rowansong ~ A cream tom with dark brown markings on his entire face, tail, and paws and bright, magnificent sea blue eyes.

MEDICINE CATS:
Ashpaw ~ A dark grey tom with feint lighter grey camo stripes and one green and one blue eye.

WARRIORS:
Aspenflower ~ A bright orange she-cat with a white belly and paws and kind, lime eyes.

KITS:N/A

STARCLAN: N/A

PROPHECIES: N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:

~Mates~

Aspenflower x Sandstar (Aspenpelt)

NEWS!:

~ Sandstar - Traits: hunter, friendly, and independent.

~Rowansong - Traits: adventurous, hunter, and proud.

~Aspenflower - Traits: hyper, playful, and friendly.

~Ashpaw - Traits: shy, hyper, and neat.

~ Marlin (The spirit of the land)

~Aspenflower! She managed to see a snake the FIRST TIME she went hunting! Really Aspen? Well, she didn't catch it, but the bite wasn't venomous and she just needs a cover-up.

~ YOU TOO SANDSTAR! THE FIRST TIME YOU GO HUNTING? REALLY? Well, he caught it, so lucky me.

~ After that incident, they stuck to water hunting since there doesn't seem to be much around other than snakes.

~ Rowan on a roll! Rowansong caught 6 consecutive pieces of prey his first time hunting here, and caught 2 rainbow trout with it! Overall his first day, he caught 12 pieces of prey! Wow!

~ Because Rowansong was feeling very proud of himself, he decided he could catch a snake, and he did

~Ashpaw! No! He wet after an assassin beetle with only level 2 hunting skill! Luckily, he caught it, and I didn't have to see what would have come next.

~ Since Aspenflower didn't catch the snake and got a non-poisonous bite, she told Ashpaw and they bandaged but didn't treat her wound.

~ As Ashpaw was very worried about more injuries to come that he wouldn't be able to treat, himself, Sandstar, and Rowansong organized a quick trip to the herb place they spotted when traveling to their new home.

~ The three young toms went to the herb place (the same one CedarClan visits ooo) and collected some wonderpetal, mint, and some useful seeds for Marlin to plant.

~ WaveClan territory

~ Sandstar and Aspenflower chatting and sharing tongues

~ Rowansong and Ashpaw socializing and having some fun together.

Whew! That was a looonnnggg update, but I really wanted to make an extra clan to tie into some plots! So yeah, the next two updates will also be WaveClan, but Update #13 will be CedarClan again! The next full moon they WILL have a gathering, I just need to create a place for it! Until next time, BYEE!
Lab Assistant
#312 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 12:08 PM
Default Update #11 ~ WaveClan
Hey guys, yep, another update, and some great news has come! Read on to find out... (ooooooooooo)

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Sandstar ~ An orangy-beige tom with slightly feint white stripes all down his body and soft yellow eyes. Founder of WaveClan

DEPUTY:
Rowansong ~ A cream tom with dark brown markings on his entire face, tail, and paws and bright, magnificent sea blue eyes.

MEDICINE CATS:
Ashpaw ~ A dark grey tom with feint lighter grey camo stripes and one green and one blue eye.

WARRIORS:
Aspenflower ~ A bright orange she-cat with a white belly and paws and kind, lime eyes.

KITS:N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:

~Mates~

NEWS!:

~ After hurting her shoulder with the snake attack, Aspenflower goes hunting a bit more to catch up with the other cats, and successfully catches 3 pieces of prey.

~ Bff's having fun! (Rowansong and Sandstar)

~ Leap for the fish Rowansong, leap!

~ Rowansong is intrigued by the unfamiliar spirit of the land, and goes to investigate.

~ I got the cats to go on a hunting patrol today, and it went okay, but they only caught 5 things when I made them stalk for prey 16 times collectively.

~ Sandstar, what exactly are you catching? Lol

~ Aspenflower caught a plasma bug! A very useful medical item! Ashpaw is very thankful that at least one of the warriors could get something for his medical chest, and Aspenflower is feeling pretty proud herself.

~ Aspenflower and Sandstar have tried for kits! Happy days! Aspenflower has not yet gone to the nursery, since she doesn't know if she is preggers or not. I love little cute kits omg.
Test Subject
#313 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 5:20 PM
Finally, the long post! This reveals some of the Clan's traditions. Since Seri uploaded a new Behind-The-Paws episode, what better time to start working on a second Clan.... instead of working on the story I told myself to finish today...

At first, I was afraid someone got pregnant without me knowing, but both Blizzardstorm and Silverpaw completed the Feline Fisher challenge. Greenpool is on her way to completing it, she went along with them this time because she had a wish to catch a fish.

Greenpool met Lichenspark, a loner, who told her about her experiences and her mate, Branchstep. She didn't join though.

He did it! Silverpaw got to level 6 of the hunting skill! His warrior test will take place on the first day of Leaf-Fall.
Here's the details.
Once an apprentice reaches level 6 of the hunting skill (Warrior apprentices), has a good relationship with the spirit(Spirit Cat apprentices), or have been involved with a mix and match of helping with births, kitting, and herb gathering 10 times(Medicine Cat apprentices), they will have to go searching for two (three if you want to count the crystal flower) items with the Spirit of the Clan. I put spawners in small lots in certain places my game. You can use these ideas, of course

The Crystal Flowers - This is the only item the apprentice will not be there to witness the harvesting. The crystal flowers cannot be harested untill charged to at least 60 percent. The Spirit and Spirit Cat(s) (And medicine cat if the apprentice is going to become a medicine cat) will discuss the charge of the crystal flower (rage, love, kindness, or laughter). Whichever fits the apprentice the most will be the charge. If the apprentice is a spirit cat, they will not discuss with them, as it is a surprise. In my game, they're located by a lake.
The crystal flower will be given to the apprentice at their Warrior/Medicine Cat/Spirit Cat ceremony. For the Warrior and Spirit Cat ceremonies, the spirit will give them. For the Medicine cat Ceremonies, the medicine cat will give them.These will be kept in thir inventory for the rest of their lives.The Spirit may also give crystals to the founding members or newcomer warriors of their Clan. For example, Marcie gave crystals of love to Greenpool and Blizzardfrost, which fits them because of their strong bond and love for each other.
Extra crystals can be kept in the Spirit's personal chest. They are from Into the Future

Seeds and Truffles - Self explanitory.The spirit of the land collects a special seed or truffle for the apprentice. In my game, they're located by a beach in a small grassy area.

Ore - Self explanitory.The spirit collects ore for the apprentice. In my game, I put them by an abandoned mine-shaft, or something like that.

The ore is given to the Spirit and Spirit cats after the warrior ceremony, while the seeds and truffles are given to the mediicne cats.

In the night, Marcie stalked off to charge a crystal plant for Silverpaw.

Silverpaw's ore was, ironically, silver, and he recieved a truffle from Marcie as well. The warrior ceremony was postponed until the next day because Marcie and Greenpool wouldn't be there to present the crystal!

Nothing of interest happened at the Starlight Lake, but it's the next day, and it's time for Silverpaw's ceremony!

"I, Orchidstar, leader of OrchidClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Orchidstar began the ceremony as the kits watched intensely at what they hope will be them some day. She spoke again, looking at Silverpaw. "Silverpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Silverpaw gazed into her eyes, determined. "I do."
Orchidstar nodded."Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Silverpaw, from this moment you will be known as Silvernight. StarClan honors your determination and sense of duty and we welcome you as a full warrior of OrchidClan. Marcie, please present the crystal. Silvernight. Give your ore to Greenpool and your herb to Whisperstream."
As the kittens began to chant with the Clan, Marcie, Greenpool, and Whisperdream inched closer to the leader and the new warrior.
Silvernight nosed the truffles and silver to the respective cats who had come up to the hgih rock, Marcie set down a small, green crystal. Silvernight had recieved a crystal of kindness.
Allegiences
OrchidClan
Deputy - Blizzardstorm - Blue-grey tom with amber eyes.
Warriors
Silvernight- Gray tabby tom with olive eyes.
Apprentices
Queens
Pebblesplash - A tortoisshell she cat with blue eyes. Mother to Toadhop's kits, Turtlekit and Minnowkit.
Kits
Turtlekit - Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Minnowkit - Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Lab Assistant
#314 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 6:51 AM
Default Update #12 ~ WaveClan
Hey peeps, yep, another update, and I have some juicy news, so stay tuned...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS: N/A

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES:
Brookpaw ~ A light greyish-cream she-cat with a darker grey mask covering the top half of her face, a grey tail tip, and dark grey ears.

KITS: N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:

~Mates~

NEWS!:

~ A racoon has broken into camp! Luckily, Aspenflower saw the racoon before it could nom up the prey pile, and dealt with it coming out unscathed, and giving the racoon severe injuries.

~ Rowansong managed to chase the masked thief away and swiped the racoon across the nose.

~ After checking in with Ashpaw, Aspenflower found out she is pregnant! Rejoice clan cats! We need more members!

~ Look at Aspenflower's baby bump! Ooooooo

~ Aspenflower told Sandstar she was having his kits! This leader is excited!

~ Sandstar and Rowansong out hunting extra for their new queen.

~ Not at this stage she can't hunt anymore..

~ Jeez Sandstar, how many rodents do you need.

~ Rowansong caught a fairy damsel! Good job Rowansong, we need medical stuff!

~ So many snakes... They caught them all luckily.

~ Who is this hmmmm??

~ Sleep sleep little Aspen.

~ Sandstar and Rowansong went on a trip to find more clan cats, and they brought back a stray that has been given the name Brookpaw.

Whew, so, I will be posting another update soon, like really soon, so keep watch of this thread! Until next time, BYEEE!
Lab Assistant
#315 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 2:41 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 8th Sep 2017 at 6:55 AM.
Default Update #13 ~ CedarClan
Hey thread, so I was actually meant to post my next update right after the last one, but I got bored and forgot, soooo here you go! Hope you enjoy!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches on her body and stripes on her forehead and has light jade green eyes. (8 lives left)

DEPUTY:
Apprentice: Stripepaw

MEDICINE CATS:
Apprentice: Mottlepaw

WARRIORS:

APPRENTICES:

Mottlepaw ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned she-cat with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripepaw ~ A fluffy tom with two grey front paws and grey eyes with oak brown stripes.

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Silverstripe x Cedarstar (Mottlepaw, Stripepaw, Oakbranch) (Cedarstripe)

News!:

~ Mottlekit and Stripekit have had their apprentice ceremony, (and grew up when I wasn't looking, and was in WaveClan) and have been given the names Mottlepaw and Stripepaw, and their mentors are Mistysplash (Mottle), and Frostfur (Stripe). Frostfur believed that Stripepaw, under good mentoring, has great potential to be a brave warrior, and Mistysplash had a vision that Mottlepaw was destined to become a medicine cat....

~ So many hungry cats! About 3/4 of the prey they ate there was all Blackpatch's.

~ Sadly, Dawnshine failed to catch an assassin beetle, and rolled fatal bite, so I gave the med cat two in game hours to give Dawnshine an assassin beetle and stinging nettle (peppermint) as an antivenom, and luckily she was saved. She will be out of action for 4 or 5 days.

~ The border patrols with Icepaw and Rabbitpaw and their mentors (Cedarstar and Silverstripe) went well, and they found a bit of extra prey too. They were surprisingly gone until 6pm.

~ Stripepaw got some fleas for the first time, and he isn't happy about it at all (He really hates fleas). You can also get a good look at the handsome Stripepaw .

~ Frostfur and Stripepaw in their first training session. They look weirdly alike in the face (That isn't a hint btw)

~ A cute pic of Blackpatch and Oakbranch chatting together. (They're my favorite couple since they have the most connection)

~ Though Dawnshine was due to try for kittens, from their previous deal, she won't until she has fully recovered from the bite.

Well, thank you for reading very much, there wasn't much very happy this update, but I have some HUGE plots I will be laying down soon, like HUGE. Until next time, byeeee!
Lab Assistant
#316 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 6:23 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 8th Sep 2017 at 6:59 AM.
Default Update #14 ~ CedarClan
Hey people, I am back with another update, and oh BOY did things happen. Here we go...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches on her body and stripes on her forehead and has light jade green eyes. (7 lives left)

DEPUTY:
Frostfur ~ A pure snow white tom with pale-mid blue eyes and a thick coat.

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter stripes on his flank and tail and soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Oakbranch ~ A light brown she-cat with dark grey stripes, a darker, mahogany coloured back, and a dark grey paw and green eyes.

APPRENTICES:

Mottlepaw ~ A thin, jaguar-patterned she-cat with greyish-green eyes and pointy ears.

Stripepaw ~ A fluffy tom with two grey front paws and grey eyes with oak brown stripes.

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

NEWS!:

~ Why are you two always together? Really?

~ A nice little view of the medicine den.

~ An exploration patrol consisting of Cedarstar, Frostfur, Oakbranch and Blackpatch went out and discovered an ancient starplace (like a prayer and communication place for med cats) very close to camp.

~ Sadly, little Darkwing here got a severe stomach bug after vomiting, and will stay in the medicine cat den for 3 nights.

~ Frostfur also got a minor infection from fleas, so he will be staying in the medicine cat den for a night.

~ Cedarstar receives a dream from Starclan that she tells no-one about, and the next day under the cover of dawn, slips out of camp unseen and makes her way quickly to Starfalls.

~ Oh yeah Mottlepaw, that's some A+ hunting right there, you got it girl.

~ Cedarstar gets to Starfalls, and has a dream there of Starclan cats telling her that danger is coming from up above, and that she must go back to camp quickly before it is too late.

~ Seriously, why are you always together you lovebirds? Jeez.

~ Aww, Shrewflight and Darkwing sharing tongues together.

~ The second Cedarstar gets to camp, she sees it. An eagle is circling camp and she sees it is going after the apprentices out in the opening, Icepaw, her own apprentice, and Rabbitpaw, her mate Silverstripe's apprentice. Cedarstar risks everything and launches herself onto the eagle's back, scratching it and pulling out feathers as it swooped low. The murderous eagle flies away and she drops off it's back before she gets too high, and loses a life and breaks a few bones. The clan is safe, for now.

~ Mistysplash and Mottlepaw work together to get the right herbs, and treat Cedarstar with them.

~ Only time will tell if Cedarstar will fully recover from her fall, but Mistysplash is an experienced medicine cat, and she knows what she is doing.

Well, that is it for today's update, soooo, until next time, byeeee!
Lab Assistant
#317 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 11:26 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 8th Sep 2017 at 7:00 AM.
Default Update #15 ~ CedarClan
Hey guys, and I got ANOTHER update for you, and idk why but this update just made me feel happy. Anyway, here you go!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Cedarstar ~ A mild tan coloured she-cat, with an array of oak brown splotches on her body and stripes on her forehead and has light jade green eyes. (7 lives left)

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:
Flintblaze ~ A bright, flame coloured orange tom, with darker and lighter stripes on his flank and tail and soft yellow eyes and a thick and furry coat.

Silverstripe ~ A strong grey tom with darker stripes on his coat, bluish-grey eyes and dark grey paws.

Oakbranch ~ A light brown she-cat with dark grey stripes, a darker, mahogany coloured back, and a dark grey paw and green eyes.

APPRENTICES:

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

NEWS!:

~ A lil' pic of Cedarstar hunting a bird.

~ The border patrol of the day with Nightwind, Flintblaze, Blackpatch, and Silverstripe.

~ Mistysplash and Mottlepaw going on a herb expedition!

~ The full moon is here, and the clans have met properly for the first time at a gathering! (If you were wondering, a few days ago the cats went on an exploration patrol and went around and found WaveClan)

~ Some nice demon cats at the gathering too..

~ Winter is finally here (and it arrived on the night of the gathering too) and the first snow has fallen! The cats are enjoying it, for now I guess.

~ Darkwing has finally recovered from the severe illness he had, and is doing well out and about again!

~ Well, as one rises another seems to have to fall, because Icepaw, after vomiting, rolled a minor illness, and will spend the day in the medicine cat den.

Well folks, that is what I have for you, so hope you enjoyed. The next update will be WaveClan, so ye. As always, until next time, BYEEE!!!
Lab Assistant
#318 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 7:08 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 26th Aug 2017 at 7:21 AM.
Default Update #16 ~ WaveClan
Hey guys, this update is absolutely, positively, MOST CERTAINLY, HUGE. I am talking COLOSSAL. Hope you enjoy the update!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Sandstar ~ An orangy-beige tom with slightly feint white stripes all down his body and soft yellow eyes. Founder of WaveClan (9 lives)

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:
Ashpaw ~ A dark grey tom with feint lighter grey jaguar stripes and one green and one blue eye.

WARRIORS:
Aspenflower ~ A bright orange she-cat with dark orange tabby stripes and a white belly, paws and kind, lime eyes.

QUEENS:N/A

APPRENTICES:
Brookpaw ~ A light greyish-cream she-cat with a darker grey mask covering the top half of her face, a grey tail tip, and dark grey ears.

KITS:
Flamekit ~ A dark orange tabby tom-kit with lighter orange spots on his shoulders and lime green eyes.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~Mates~

NEWS!:

~ WaveClan territory has been covered by snow and the beach is piled with it!

~ Territory in leaf-bare.

~ Brookpaw dashing in the snow!

~ Brookpaw practicing and learning to hunt on a cold winters morning.

~ Mhm, yep, the prey is totally in there Brookpaw, you're doing great.

~ Rowansong hunting some birds in the morning.

~ Aww, Flamekit and Aspenflower snuggling together.

~ Brookpaw training with her mentor Rowansong. (Yes he is her mentor)

~ These plants are pure white! I didn't even know they could get like this.

~ Seriously, they're like icicles.

~ There was a weird glitch in my game where snow wouldn't appear as white, just a lighter version of the ground regardless of how deep it was. Hmm.

~ Really Marlin? He tried to watch the lizard that Brookpaw was catching oml.

~ A couple of pics of Aspenflower hunting.

~ Aww, Ashpaw and his little toy. I always find him going and practicing hunting on a toy, it's getting annoying lol.

~ Three of the cats eating together. (Flamekit is on Rowansong's right, you cant really see him under all the snow)

~ Flamekit and Sandstar sniffin each other.

~ Aspenflower and Rowansong sniffin too.

~ Aspenflower and Sandstar grooming each other.

~ A family of 3 :lovestruc

~ Awwww, cute little Flamekit.

~ Flamekit tackling Aspenflower. (Giving her hugs)

~ Aspenflower has told Sandstar that she wants more kits, and he has obliged!

Whew! That was a looonnnggg update, we had a total of 23 headlines this update! I actually only played the game for about 2 in-game days, I just took a bunch more screenshots. So, as always, until next time, BYEEE!!!
Test Subject
#319 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 10:53 PM
There will be a larger update later today.
Since Spirits and Spirit Cats don't need to go to the Starlight Lake to communicate with StarClan and can use ores isntead, I removed their Starlgiht Lake trip.

I added a new Clan, RippleClan. Before adding them two new cats joined OrchidClan, Honeyember and Kestreldrawn, a pair she-cats. We'll meet them next time.

Keep in mind that all the Clans that are added will have the same traditions mostly, but some may be different.

The story of RippleClan-
Crystalstar's mate was killed in a battle with ReefClan. Angrily, Crystalstar knew she had to give up her home for the safety of her Clanmates, including her daughter. So, what was left of RippleClan went on journey and found a new home. One she-cat, Forestleaf, was heavily pregnant with her mate, Breezefang's kittens. She ahd lost her two sons to the cold in the previous Leaf-Bare, so both parents were praying to StarClan that they would survive

Soon, they arrived at a new camp that Fairy-Mermaid Cascade, their spirit had found.

It was the beginning of Leaf-Fall and Forestleaf started to kit on the new ebaches of RippleClan's camp. She had a daughter and a son. Her daughter was named Briarkit and her son Chestnutkit.

There will be no gathering this season since neither clan knows of the other's existence. Their Spirit/Medicine Cats with either have a dream, or Stonebranch and Whisperstream will meet at the Starlight Lake.

Allegiences
OrchidClan
Spirit --- Marcie Flaxman-- The Spirit of Flowers
Leader --- Orchidstar-- Blue-grey she-cat with brown eyes
Deputy--- Blizzardstorm-- Blue-grey tom with amber eyes.
Medicine Cat--- Whisperstream-- Grey she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white tail
Medicine Cat Apprentice--- None--
Spirit Cat--- Greenpool-- Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes.
Sprit Cat Apprentice--- None--
Warriors
Toadhop-- Black and white tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Silvernight-- Gray tabby tom with olive eyes.
Honeyember-- Cream cat with orange and brown stripes and
Kestreldawn-- A she-cat with olive eyes and mostly gray fur, as well as mixes of ginger, brown, and white.
Apprentices
None
Queens
Greenpool-- Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. Mother to Blizzardstrike's kit, Icekit
Pebblesplash-- A tortoisshell she cat with blue eyes. Mother to Toadhop's kits, Turtlekit and Minnowkit.
Kits
Icekit-- Brown she cat with ginger patches, a blue-grey mask and tail, and amber eyes.
Turtlekit-- Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Minnowkit-- Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Elders
None

RippleClan
Spirit --- Cascade Lockhart-- The Spirit of the Ocean
Leader --- Crystalstar-- A white she-cat with light blue eyes and one black paw
Deputy--- Flamemark-- A jet-black tom with piercing brown eyes and small ginger mark on his left hind leg.
Apprentice: Swanpaw
Medicine Cat--- Stonebranch-- Grey tom with a brown eyes and a coral tail.
Spirit Cat--- Wavefrost-- A blue-grey tabby tom with green eyes.
Warriors
Breezefang-- Gray tom with a white tail and feet. Blue eyes
Apprentices
Swanpaw-- White she-cat with blue eyes. Daughter of Crystalstar and her deceased mate.
Queens
Forestleaf-- Brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother to Breezefang's kits.
Kits
Briarkit-- A grey and white she-cat who has brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Chesnutkit-- A thin grey and white tom who has brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Elders
None
Lab Assistant
#320 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:05 AM
Default Update #17 ~ WaveClan
Hey folks, I have been gone for a while, but I am back! I was really busy, sprained and dislocated a finger, yeah, and had a lot of homework. Hope you enjoy!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Sandstar ~ An orangy-beige tom with slightly feint white stripes all down his body and soft yellow eyes. Founder of WaveClan (9 lives)

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:
Ashpaw ~ A dark grey tom with feint lighter grey jaguar stripes and one green and one blue eye.

QUEENS:
Aspenflower ~ A bright orange she-cat with dark orange tabby stripes and a white belly, paws and kind, lime eyes.

APPRENTICES:

KITS:
Flamekit ~ A dark orange tabby tom-kit with lighter orange spots on his shoulders and lime green eyes.

Owlkit ~ A light cream, orange striped she-kit with a deep brown tail, hind paws, ears, and face, and lime-yellow eyes.

Sprucekit ~ A thin, light cream tom-kit with deep brown stripes on his back, paws, tail, ears, and face, and yellow eyes.

Riverkit ~ A light cream, bright orange striped she-kit with a dark brown face and ears, and bright blue eyes. Has epilepsy.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~Mates~

NEWS!:

~ Rowansong, after a long day of training, decided to sleep next to his little Brookpaw. Cute! :lovestruc

~ A photo of Ashpaw hunting in the morning.

~ Noompf.

~ Flamekit, where did you go?

~ Aspenflower and Sandstar chatting, but she seems nervous, and he doesn't know why...

~ Sandstar going on his morning hunt.

~ Rowansong hunting as well.

~ Everyone is disappearing in the snow oml.

~ A close up on Ashpaw.

~ Aspenflower has gone into labour! Oh geez!

~ Push Aspenflower, push!

~ Meet Riverkit.

~ Meet Sprucekit.

~ Meet Owlkit.

~ Ashpaw to the rescue!

~ Sandstar is devastated. The kits are clearly not his, rather someone else's, his friend's, and deputy's...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRESS THE AGREE BUTTON IF YOU WANT TO SEE A ROLEPLAY RE-ENACTMENT OF ASPENFLOWER'S LABOUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLOTS HAVE BEEN DROPPED. I am stoked to do the next episode, and nervous too, since idk what should happen. Until next time, BYEE!!!
Lab Assistant
#321 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 2:31 PM
Default Update #18 ~ WaveClan
Some big plots went down last update, so here is the aftermath...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

QUEENS:

APPRENTICES:

KITS:

Owlkit ~ A light cream, orange striped she-kit with a deep brown tail, hind paws, ears, and face, and lime-yellow eyes.

Sprucekit ~ A thin, light cream tom-kit with deep brown stripes on his back, paws, tail, ears, and face, and yellow eyes.

Riverkit ~ A light cream, bright orange striped she-kit with a dark brown face and ears, and bright blue eyes. Has epilepsy.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~Mates~

NEWS!:

~ Sandstar had a big fight with Rowansong, and it got a bit physical, and Rowansong says it was all an accident, but Sandstar will never feel the same..

~ Aspenflower with her kits.

~ A random pic of Ashpaw, who is soon to become a fully fledged med cat!

~ After getting a yellow portrait, Sprucekit got sick, but will only stay in the medicine cat day for another night.

~ Brookpaw and Rowansong hunting/fishing/training.

~ Aspenflower out getting some rodents for Ashpaw due to the fleas.

~ Aspenflower feels very guilty. She mostly pays attention to Flamekit, her first and only with Sandstar, as looking at and interacting with her other 3 kits feels terrible. What has she done?

~ Brookpaw what are you doing? I caught her like this for about 30 in game minutes lol.

~ These two (Owlkit and Riverkit) love playing together!

~ Aspenflower 'watching' Flamekit as he tries hunting like she does lol.

~ With all the guilt and fights, Aspenflower has entered a very stressful and depressive state. The confrontations when she's older will be terrifying.

~ We are already almost halfway through winter! Time is going by so quickly.

~ In the morning, Sprucekit is healthy again!

~ Riverkit had told his mom that he wasn't feeling well, that he was weak, dizzy, and had a terrible headache, and upon further inspection by Ashpaw, he believes Riverkit has a form of kithood epilepsy. Because of this, we have to roll for a 5% chance every day of him having a seizure.

Sooooo, that is what I got for you guys today. Sorry I hadn't been posting lately, I have been very busy at school with so many assignments and all that jazz. So, as always, until next time, BYEEEEE!!!
Lab Assistant
#322 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 3:38 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 30th Sep 2017 at 3:52 AM.
Default Aspenflower's Downfall ~ WaveClan
It was a bright, sunny morning on a cool winters day, when a loud screeching erupted from the nursery. It was Aspenflower.
'Help! Someone help me!' she screeched as she hobbled out of the shaded den, limping desperately to a cool place. There was no time, as in only minutes she would be in active labor, yowling and crying in the effort, and she knew there would be no assistance to help her now.
Aspenflower slowly limped towards to medicine den, but mid-way she was struck with a terrible stabbing pain in her lower back. It was happening, and it was now. She finally collapsed onto the cool sands in the open beach, her chest heaving with sharp breaths, and the scent of blood was already seeping into the air. She knew she'd somehow have to do this on her own, so she laid down onto her side with an excruciatingly painful effort, gasping for air, winded by the stabbing feeling in her pelvis and back. After what was only 10 minutes, but to her seemed like days of contractions and grunting, she had given birth to her first kit. It was a she, Aspenflower could tell, and had light orangish-brown stripes, a bit of a smush face, and a fluffy coat. Her next kit was easier and quicker to birth, as it was a he, and he was smaller than his sister by a long mile, and had deep brown stripes over his whole body. Aspenflower was now panicking terribly, these kits looked nothing like Sandstar, or even much like her. What would she tell her beloved mate? A tom she trusted with her life, someone who she could console in with anything, and she knew that the trust they shared between them would be crushed into pieces. Gone forever, never to be seen again. After another painful 5-10 minutes, she had given birth to her third and final child, another boy that has bright orange stripes and a handsome physique. It was over now, but the worst was yet to come. Her loud yowling had woken up Ashpaw, what to do now? She couldn't move, or even speak or think properly. This is the end, she thought. The end of my everything.

So guys, I may post a pt 2 if I can, as more happens after this, and maybe even a part 3 if I can't jam it all in. I will also post a CedarClan update real soon, so watch out for that too. Byee!
Lab Assistant
#323 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:05 AM Last edited by thenightfall2509 : 10th Sep 2017 at 6:11 AM.
Default Update #19 ~ CedarClan
Wassup thread, yes, we are back at it again with CedarClan (my favourite one tbh), and we have some exciting news! Really happy, I have been waiting for some of these story-lines I created before our 1st update! Stay tuned for more..

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

DEPUTY:

MEDICINE CATS:

WARRIORS:

Icebreeze ~ A thin, lean, white she-cat with one dark grey paw, striking blue eyes and a significant elm-brown nose.

Rabbitstrike ~ A muscular and strongly built white tom with blue eyes and a well-rounded face.

APPRENTICES:

STARCLAN:

PROPHECIES:

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Frostfur x Nightwind (Icebreeze, Rabbitstrike, Blackpatch) (Nightfur)

NEWS!:

~ Icepaw and Rabbitpaw have had their warrior ceremony, and their new names are Icebreeze and Rabbitstrike! Hurrah!

~ When I went back to CedarClan, they all needed food badly, so I set all of the warriors out on a big hunt, and they collectively caught five medical items and 15 pieces of prey!

~ It's a white wonderland in clan camp this leaf-bare.

~ The border patrol went well with (what was) Icepaw, Flintblaze, Frostfur, and Cedarstar. They found no foreign scents, and the prey was plentiful to leaf-bare standards.

~ A beautiful picture of the high-rock in the deep snow.

~ Mistysplash and Mottlepaw discussing medicine cat herbs and similar.

~ The cats of CedarClan eating their night snack of fresh kill.

~ Frostfur and Stripepaw training in the prey pile apparently.

~ As part of their new moon timetable the medicine cats have set out, Mistysplash has given Ashpaw some herbs to take back to WaveClan, as they have little medicines for leaf-bare, in exchange for some fish and prey.

~ Dawnshine has had a proper talk with Flintblaze, and for the good of her own kits, she has decided they will try for kittens three days before new-leaf! I have been waiting so long to actually put this into place, as leaf-bare is dangerous for kits.

~ Oakbranch isn't the most fierce cat, and she prefers to talk things out like her mother, and she has come to the decision that soon enough she will be ready to settle down, and that she will try for kittens on the first day of new-leaf! Oakbranch and Blackpatch are my favourite pair oml.

So, that is all I have for you guys today, and I hope you enjoyed the update! I will post another soon. So, as always, until next time, BYEEEeeEEeEEEeEEe!
Test Subject
#324 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 6:19 AM
There was a Great cat Round up at OrchidClan's Herb Field. On a full moon. after I said there wouldn't be a gathering. Crystalstar, Wavefrost, and Stonebranch all went to meet up with OrchidClan. Almost everyone of OrchidClan was there, even Marcie. But Icekit stayed at camp.

The Clans have decided to start looking for a gathering place!

Swanpaw gained the hunter trait! She'll recieve her assesment in no time!

I switched back to OrchidClan because a very special day is coming up soon! Icekit's apprentice ceremony! With that, Greenpool wanted to have another litter, so she and her mate tried for kittens, and, with the Fertility Treatment Lifetime Reward, I heard a chime.

The repo-man came. She's dead now.

Honeyember gained the hunter trait.
----
And now, a later play session. After I read 'Tigerheart's Shadow', of course.

There is potentional for a database with all the cats up for download in the future! This will most likely be through info pages on my deviantArt.

On a patrol, Blizzardstorm and Honeyember discovered a place for gatherings. Honeyember headed over to RippleClan to give them the news. They will meet in Leaf-Bare.

Whisperstream told Greenpool she was expecting!

Songkit was adopted by Greenpool after Honeyember, Toadhop, and Kestraldawn found her.

The day had finally come.

Apprentice day snuggles from papa!

Icekit had two things to look forward to today. She is know a big sister to two toms and one she kit.
The oldest is named Pouncekit, born with the traits Playful and Destructive.

The second oldest is named Squirrelkit, who was born with the traits Friendly and Hutner

And the sole girl, the youngest, is named Dewkit. She was born with the traits Genius and Hunter

Silvernight is strutting in the background. Don't mind him.

Orchidstar called for a Clan Meeting.

"Icekit. you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Icepaw. Your mentor will be Toadhop. I hope Toadhop will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
Orchidstar calls up Toadhop.
The blue-gray she-cat gazed into Toadhop's yellow and green eyes. "Toadhop, you are ready to take on an apprentice.You proved yourself as a great warrior, and you have shown yourself to be courage and compassion. You will be the mentor of Icepaw and I expect you to pass on all you know to her."
As the Clan begins to chant Icepaw's new name, Toadstep touches noses with Icepaw. She then runs over to Blizzardstorm, and soon greets her mother in the nursery. Her new adoptive sister snuggles up to her, happiness in her eyes.

All grown up!

Whisperstream dreamed of a prophecy. The spirit of Applespots told her that the fluttering song will help to heal.

There was a deer on the hunting grounds of OrchidClan, but brave Honeyember chased it off! Orchidstar has promised her an apprentice.

It looks like Kestraldawn is going hunting for a Kissing Gounami! Wonder who she will be giving it to? Take a guess. There's only one single adult in OrchidClan. If only it was Silvernight doing the confessing, I could have made a PBG joke video.

She gained the hunter trait!

And to end this off, here's a cute Songkit.

Allegiences
OrchidClan
Spirit --- Marcie Flaxman-- The Spirit of Flowers
Leader --- Orchidstar-- Blue-grey she-cat with brown eyes
Deputy--- Blizzardstorm-- Blue-grey tom with amber eyes.
Medicine Cat--- Whisperstream-- Grey she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white tail
Spirit Cat--- Greenpool-- Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes.
Warriors
Toadhop-- Black and white tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Silvernight-- Gray tabby tom with olive eyes.
Honeyember-- Cream cat with orange and brown stripes and
Kestreldawn-- A she-cat with olive eyes and mostly gray fur, as well as mixes of ginger, brown, and white.
Apprentices
Icepaw-- Brown she cat with ginger patches, a blue-grey mask and tail, and amber eyes.
Queens
Greenpool-- Brown she cat with ginger patches and green eyes. Mother to Blizzardstrike's kits Pouncekit, Squirrelkit, nad Dewkit, and foster mother to Songkit.
Pebblesplash-- A tortoisshell she cat with blue eyes. Mother to Toadhop's kits, Turtlekit and Minnowkit.
Kits
Turtlekit-- Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Minnowkit-- Black and tortoiseshell tom with one green eye and one amber eye
Songkit-- Golden and white she cat with one green eye and one amber eye
Pouncekit-- Brown tom with green eyes and orange an blue-grey patches.
Squirrelkit--Thin brown tom with green eyes and orange an blue-grey patches.
Dewkit-- Blue-gray she cat with ginger patches and one green eye andone amber eye.
Elders
None

RippleClan
Spirit --- Cascade Lockhart-- The Spirit of the Ocean
Leader --- Crystalstar-- A white she-cat with light blue eyes and one black paw
Deputy--- Flamemark-- A jet-black tom with piercing brown eyes and small ginger mark on his left hind leg.
Apprentice: Swanpaw
Medicine Cat--- Stonebranch-- Grey tom with a brown eyes and a coral tail.
Spirit Cat--- Wavefrost-- A blue-grey tabby tom with green eyes.
Warriors
Breezefang-- Gray tom with a white tail and feet. Blue eyes
Apprentices
Swanpaw-- White she-cat with blue eyes. Daughter of Crystalstar and her deceased mate.
Queens
Forestleaf-- Brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother to Breezefang's kits Briarkit and Chestnutkit.
Kits
Briarkit-- A grey and white she-cat who has brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Chesnutkit-- A thin grey and white tom who has brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Elders
None
Test Subject
#325 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 6:30 PM Last edited by Flight's wings : 11th Sep 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Just a quick little update for Splashclan
Smokemask the deputy has been becoming closer and closer to Turtlepelt to the point where he caught a turtle for her and gave it to her as a joke. These two are so far my favorite couple. They probably will have kits when new-leaf comes. Alongside that for some reason Dustpaw has been catching a lot of medical herbs like jellyfishes and sea sludge. His mentor made a joke about him becoming the next medince cat if Slientpaw wasn't Riversong apprentice. Dustpaw responded with a look of horror. Anyway while Smokemask was teaching Dustpaw how to fish minnows. A Shark came and attack him. He had some wounds but the must serious one was on his neck. He nearly lost his life but thanks to Slientpaw and Riversong they managed to keep him alive. He has to stay in the medince den for four days. While that was happening Fuzzface (My oh so silly and goofy cat) was heading over to train with her apprentice. Her apprentice Creekpaw was laying on the sun bathing rocks. When told they were going to trained she complained that she didn't feel like training with her. But Fuzzface was not having it and gently told her to get off the rocks so they could train. Creekpaw not liking that not only was her mentor such a goofy and annoying friendly cat. she didn't even have a backbone and would probably be weak if they ever went into battle. She respond with a rude reply which was overheard by her mother Featherstone, who was just back from a hunting patrol. Featherstone scolded Creekpaw for her disrespect and said that since she didn't want to train then she going to help Riversong and Slientpaw with herbs. which only further upset Creekpaw. While that happing Turtlepelt was searching for her apprentice so she can take her mind off of Smokemask almost dying when she stumbled upon in interesting site. At first she thought it was intruder but it was Fluffypaw but her pelt change instead of her brown and white striped pelt. she was black and had splotches of glowing white fur. And she was standing in front of a two-leg! but not just any two-leg but one made of stone and moss. Fluffypaw had some type of stone Turtlepelt didn't recognize next to her and she rolled it to the stone two-leg. It picked it up and gave her fish? Turtlepelt tilted her head in confusion. Why would this thing trade a fish for a silly rock. None the less she kept watching. The creature began to eat the rock giving noises of satisfaction. after it was done it left and Fluffypaw's pelt fadded back to it's original color. "I know your there Turtlepelt, I could sense a mouse-length away" she replied her usually gentle and sweet voice, cold as leaf-bare snow," And I suggest you don't tell any cat about this."

I hope you enjoy this update since I have big plans for the clans and as time goes by I will later developed a fourth clan. Not to sure what to name it just yet but it has to do something with the streams and ponds in it's territory and how this clan's ghost/whatever creature of the land has an interesting way of helping the clan. Whelp I'll may or may not update later on today but if I do it probably going to be Breezeclan related since I haven't visited them in a while
Page 13 of 27