Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 10:03 AM
Default From Sims 4 stuff pack cc to base game
Hi! I am a newbie here and really want to download stuff that can be compatible with the base game. I want to download this archway stuff cc: http://modthesims.info/d/631426/archways.html#infobox but I need certain stuff packs in order for them to work. Can anybody convert them to the base game for me?
Advertisement
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 10:53 AM
Hi there, welcome to MTS
Requests aren't allowed here, I'm afraid.
The other thing is that the archways require the packs, because they are made from the models of the doors. I'm not 100% sure (as the archways are new meshes) , but I think it may be against EA's policy to make them base game compatible as they are made from the EA models that require you to purchase the pack.
Even if it is allowed, the creator likely made them that way on purpose, or perhaps it wasn't possible to make them base game, as they have specifically stated what pack each door requires.

Anyway, as well as requests not being allowed here, most creators have a policy on their profiles about people modifying their work (Adonis Pluto does), so your best bet would be to ask them on the comments thread of their upload, if they are willing to make them base game compatible, though to be honest I'm sure if it was something they could and would do, they would already be base game :/

I'd recommend using the filters on the download page so you only see the downloads that are compatible with what packs you have
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 12:01 PM
As said, I am sure it is against EA policy and probably this site also to convert non-base game required items to base game use. That is the whole idea from EA, that if you want to use them you need to purchase the needed packs. That is what we all had to do.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 2:16 PM
To make those archways you need the packs from EA because they have just dug out the door as such and kept the trims of the original door. That's why you need the packs. It's not a new mesh ... sort of.