Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 7:11 AM
Default Updating City Living Food Spawning Tables?
I used Nekomimi's buffet tables a lot during my 100 baby runs but they haven't been around in a year and they're broken. For those unaware, they work like the buffet food tables from City Living that constantly spawn food. The curry challenge table was uploaded here on MTS.
So, I thought I'd simply make them myself. I knew they cloned it from the food spawning tables from CL but no matter what I do, I cannot find them. I've checked in game's buydebug and through S4S with no luck. After that I tried to update their tables instead except I can't figure out why they stopped spawning food. Thanks to tumblr, I learned it broke with the Island Living patch but since I can't find the original table it's based on, I can't figure out how to update them.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated (or if anyone can actually FIND that dang table).

I was torn between posting here or the create forum because it's a partial help with creation and partial item finding in game question. :/
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 7:21 AM
I found it in S4S. I've been having an issue where some objects don't have a preview on S4S, so maybe that's what's happening with you? When I search for "table" with debug items enabled and narrow it down to City Living content, it's the object after the ice cream table.

My best guess for fixing it would be looking up the original table's tuning (there's an extract tuning option on S4S) and compare it to modded version. I assume the regular table still works in the game, right? While looking for it, I noticed there's a separate curry dish used specifically by the table, so I don't know if the modded version uses a similar thing with other dishes or not. I hope this makes sense! I'm in a hurry right now but I'll try to take a look later if I can.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 5:58 PM Last edited by Luckk : 15th Sep 2019 at 3:39 AM.
@noprobllama
Omg, yes, I found the xml of the food spawning table.
I still can't find the actual object. When I search objects using the recolor option, I can only see like 11 items, 4 which are blank.

EDIT: Okay, turns out the coding for the 'flea market table' was changed. That's the table used for food as well. Updated that and everything is fine. I cannot duplicate what they did to make my own food but the originals are working.