Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 1:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game crashing after thoroughly going through checklist
Like so many, many other users I am having difficulty with my game. It randomly crashes, sometimes at the beginning, sometimes after playing for an hour or two. I've tried to clear everything out, used delphy to get rid of bad cc, started a new world, updated drivers. mods, etc. I am not sure what I am missing but I thought someone might be able to look at the log and tell me at least where I should be looking. Any help is greatly appreciated! I have attached my computer specs and of course the error log.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  DeviceConfig.rar (1.6 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  log.rar (5.6 KB, 3 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Sep 2019 at 8:07 PM
I too am having this issue. My base game works well (I think, it didn't crash within the 10 minutes or so I was testing it.) So, after that, I started testing specific expansions which I thought was working until the entire pattern flew out the window. I thought it might be the number of expacs I had checked, I thought it might be a corrupted one somewhere. I reinstalled and updated my base game, and also removed ALL custom content. Not even the performance mods by Nraas. If you figure out before I do, let me know. I'll do likewise. Good luck!

Hiya, I'm a Sims Modder, Gamer, and YouTuber, my info is below.
My YouTube Channel
My Creations
Not Spamming I just like to introduce myself, Hi there!