Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 10:24 PM
Default I Cannot With The Le Errors Anymore!! Plz Help!!
Hi,

I'm new to the forum but I love the sims so frickin much, I just really want to find out what's wrong with my game. I've been getting LE's for several weeks now (like since end of July) but since I got MCCC like a two weeks ago, I've now noticed that they existed. I've only been able to kind of understand the last couple of LE's I got. What's weird is my game runs basically fine for the most part (my game sometimes quits when I open the gallery and my sims T-posed ONCE and I had to restart the game) but everything else works fine. From what my mind can process when I read the txt files is that the LE errors seem to because of actual gameplay (like not mods/cc). I just need help if anyone can please interpret what this means, I'd be SO grateful:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>7544c845336e84b45d6dc915</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2019-09-03 03:55:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.54.120.1220-1.200.000.404.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>test_variants.py:2879</categoryid><desyncid>7544c845336e84b45d6dc915</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py: (AttributeError: type object 'aspiration_Creativity_MasterActor_Level2' has no attribute 'complete_only_in_sequence')
Traceback (most recent call last):
Caught and logged:
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 463, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation.py", line 1302, in _situation_timed_out
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 451, in _self_destruct
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 836, in destroy_situation_by_id
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 205, in remove_id
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 150, in remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 241, in remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 797, in call_on_remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 320, in call_on_remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_situation.py", line 165, in on_remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\base_situation.py", line 482, in on_remove
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 256, in process_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 363, in _process_test_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 206, in handle_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 345, in complete_milestone
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 256, in process_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 365, in _process_test_event
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 130, in _wrapper_function
File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_4_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 806, in inject_last_exception_log
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 170, in wrapper
KeyError: (&lt;event_testing.test_variants.UnlockedTest object at 0x15dbdbe88&gt;, frozenset({('unlocked', &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.aspiration_Creativity_MasterActor_Level2'&gt, ('sims', (&lt;sim '' 0x3a09b121d3012e&gt;,))}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 363, in _process_test_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 64, in handle_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 185, in handle_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\objective_tuning.py", line 1042, in run_test
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 791, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 172, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 2969, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_variants.py", line 2879, in __call__
AttributeError: type object 'aspiration_Creativity_MasterActor_Level2' has no attribute 'complete_only_in_sequence'
rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 11:01 PM
Have you updated the game or installed a new expansion between "game worked fine" and "errors galore" - and if so, do you have a lot of mods and CC? First of all, you'll want to make sure all your mods are compatible with the update and/or expansion. Old and outdated mods tend to cause errors.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Have you updated the game or installed a new expansion between "game worked fine" and "errors galore" - and if so, do you have a lot of mods and CC? First of all, you'll want to make sure all your mods are compatible with the update and/or expansion. Old and outdated mods tend to cause errors.

Since about August, I've maybe downloaded one game and one stuff pack. And I do have lots of mods/cc, so I'm trying to do the 50/50 thing at the moment. I just wish there was a quicker way to isolate the problem child lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 5:45 PM
Yesterday 9/5/2019, EA rolled out another update in preparation of Magic. Congratulations! Yes mine is borked too right now and it keeps sighting gameplay LE's picked up by MCCC. We have to wait on the Mod Updates unfortunately.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:10 PM
I'm getting these errors and I don't have MCCC.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 3:31 PM
The errors will occur whether you have MCCC or not... MCCC simply notifies you in game when the exceptions occur.

It looks like you may have a custom aspiration (possibly created by Zerbu's Mod Creator tool?) that hasn't been updated. Try removing any aspiration mods you have, delete your localthumbcache.package file and try again.