Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 5:10 AM
Default Is There a Mod that just lets you decrease hunger? Or not eat?
Hope this is the right forum for this question, sorry if it's not but I'm new here and getting a little confused with the lengthy instructions on where to post things. I couldn't find any specific instructions on where to post questions about whether a mod exists or not.

Basically one of my characters has become a food critic so he always has assignments to go out places and eat but then he keeps gaining weight because he gets full so quickly. I'm wondering if there is a mod that allows you to lower the hunger bar only, I don't want all his other needs to be depleted.

Unfortunately he's part of a full household so I can't just get rid of his fridge. I've thought about it, lol, because I try to keep him from eating knowing he'll have to work soon. But his hunger just dips into the yellow and he's always running to the fridge.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 5:47 AM
I don't know of such a mod but alternatively you can freeze his physics state using MCCC (on the sim itself)
MCCC > Sim Flags > MC CAS > Flag Freeze Physique

this way he won't gain weight from eating too much (but he won't lose weight either, or lose/gain muscle).
Inventor
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2019 at 9:25 AM
Try Ui cheats extensions mod. It has a lot of different options, but if you left click on need bar, it will decrease/increase to the point where you clicked. (depends on current sim's needs)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2019 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
I don't know of such a mod but alternatively you can freeze his physics state using MCCC (on the sim itself)
MCCC > Sim Flags > MC CAS > Flag Freeze Physique

this way he won't gain weight from eating too much (but he won't lose weight either, or lose/gain muscle).

Ah thank you, that'd probably work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2019 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Try Ui cheats extensions mod. It has a lot of different options, but if you left click on need bar, it will decrease/increase to the point where you clicked. (depends on current sim's needs)

I will look for that, thanks, that sounds interesting.