Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 7:18 PM
Default Imposters!
There are at least three youtube content providers calling themselves Simlogical, and none of them is me

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 9:23 PM
Try reporting them
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 11:56 PM
Which ones.. I'll help you report them.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 1:43 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I would report them also!
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 3:34 AM
They probably don't know. LOL

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 4:37 AM
If they are not sim-related, and don't promote your content, there is almost nothing you can do about it.
dodgy builder
#7 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 2:10 PM
Links! I want to check them out.
One Minute Ninja'd
#8 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 2:36 PM
Ran a search and found SimLogical and Sim Logical. They're making small changes to get through registration. As both are Sims related, they should be taken down by YT if reported.
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 9:11 PM
Well I don't think I can because the Original and Best (tm) Simlogical doesn't actually have a youtube channel, so they were first there really.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 9:13 PM
you should have trade marked the name. here is one of them https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR...xkhBixLtkYdKPGw
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 10:18 PM
They're probably new players as of TS4 and never heard of Simlogical cos it wasn't producing content for TS4. Not really all that bothered

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 10:28 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
There are at least three youtube content providers calling themselves Simlogical, and none of them is me

Wait.... you're the simlogical from the old simlogical website?!

Sims are better than us.
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown

Yes

dodgy builder
#15 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 11:01 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 1st Sep 2019 at 11:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown

Welcome to the party

Inge: I wouldn't have bothered either. Sometimes it's just too much bother, it was just luck or unluck you found out. There can be tons of them on the net, and as long as they don't provide your content I wouldn't have bothered. I know there are Volvenom people around I don't know too. They probably got it from me. It's way too special to just come up with like that. I haven't patented it, so I don't think I have a claim.
Instructor
#16 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Yes

Maybe you could register yourself on YouTube as "the Original Simlogical"
Mad Poster
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 2:49 AM
This all seems like a lot of fuss for a bunch of channels that, put together, have half a dozen subscribers.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )