Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 1:22 AM
Initially...I thought Farm? Ok. Then...I realized that I don't have enough MTS2 farm objects to decorate the farms I would create and thought YEAH...FARMS! I can't wait to see the objects! (Hint - Hint: Objects before lots people! Kidding! )

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:04 PM
Hmmm.... we're not going to be limited to 21st century farms, are we? :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 2:04 PM
hey could you tell me how to sumit an entrie or show me where to submit them. thanks i really want to enter the farm/rural challenge.

Saltine crackers must rule the earth!
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 2:08 PM
like i get how to upload i just dont get how to submit it to the challenge thing

Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 11:53 PM
Wow, this is amazing. I might not be able to enter though.. *sigh*
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 3:55 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

=(

So when I voted, I voted for something else other than Futuristic (I think)

And then I played my game and saw that one of my buildings would be exceptional for the futuristic theme, and decided that my vote should have gone there.

=(
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#32 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:26 AM
redautumn, the challenge area isn't yet open for submissions, it should only be a couple more days.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 8:20 PM
Thebes...Too funny! Methinks you are going to create a Galactic Farm! That would be quite cool. I'm editing old sci-fi lots for general submission now and they are Earth based! Perhaps a futuristic farm would be interesting!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#34 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 9:15 PM
thanks whiterider

Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:46 PM
The uploads for farm/rural should be up now. If there is a problem submitting, please let us know.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Page 2 of 2