Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 4:10 PM
Default What'd you do with Don Lothario?
I know him as the Scheming Dr. Don Von Woohoo! Muahahaha! My last several games:

-He's married Kaylynn.
-He's married Nina.
-He's married Dina.
-He's married Brandi.
-He's married Darren and slept with women on the sides.
-He's married and been faithful to Cassie.
-He's been abducted four or five times.
-He's sired a child from every woman in Pleasantview. That was fun!
-He's going to have three children in every neighborhood in Pangea (uberhood.)

... and he's quite the looker. I love his genetics.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 5:14 PM
He's had a wild week as a bachelor, woohooing Kaylynn and Nina, before having a stag party at the strip club. But when I play the Goth's, he's going to marry Cassie and settle down.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 5:20 PM
He drowned.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 5:58 PM
Don usually ends up shacking up with Nina in my playthroughs.
Alchemist
#5 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 6:30 PM
Once, he married Cassandra and moved into the Goth mansion, just after he got Dina pregnant. Dina also moved into the mansion and passed the baby off as Mortimer's. In the meantime, Don fathered a child with Nina. When the truth came out, Don moved in with Kaylynn and had another kid. He then started a new secret family with one of Cassandra's coworkers.

In another game, he married Cassandra, had a kid, got divorced and had a kid with Dina. Once he reached the top of the medical career, he opened a gym. Now he's dating, developing a complex, because he has wrinkles now and he and Dina are fighting over their kid.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 7:44 PM
He usually ends up living with Nina in my playthroughs. Once they had a kid and the two of them ended up as pretty decent parents. Before the addition of secondary aspirations, I used to change him to Wealth or Pleasure as he reached the Elder stage (and Nina became Wealth or Family) and had them marry, imagining that they settled down once they lived past their 'wild' years. In my current playthrough, he's still engaged to Cassandra but Nina is pregnant with his child. Not sure if I am going to have him go through with the marriage or leave her at the altar (again). I've got my eye on setting up Cassandra and Timothy Riley or Vidcund Curious, so Don may hit the road with his fiery ginger once again.
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 8:55 PM
He caught Cassandra cheating on him with Dina, which led to Cassandra coming out of the closet and marrying Dina. Then I moved Komei Tellerman in with him. Komei does all the work and Don gets all the woohoo, and they grow pot on their roof. I'd been planning to have Don and Nina move in together and run a "sexual therapy" business, but I like this setup better.
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 12:20 AM
love it, neriana!

Don had his affair with Nina Caliente but was briefly married to Cassandra Goth and they even had a child. Then they found out that Nina had Don's twins. Don and Cassandra mutually agreed that marriage wasn't working and divorced. Don didn't think he was ready to be a father to twins though - until he was abducted by aliens! Don ended up becoming good friends with his ex-wife (whom he named his alien spawn after), realized he was in love with Nina and finally married her. They had one more son. Don retired from a successful career as a doctor and died of old age.
Inventor
#9 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 12:58 AM
I paired him up with Dina and so the DonLoth and Dina legacy was born. I'm on gen 5 now, and the Lothario name didn't even last through he and Dina's wedding. The only name that stuck was Baity, and Jan Baity was a dormie that Samuel Caliente (DonLoth & Dina's son) married. After that, it was nothing but girls being born. I'm pretty sure the Lothario gene has been bred out, but not that Lothario personality!
Instructor
#10 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alijah
I've got my eye on setting up Cassandra and...Vidcund Curious...

In my game, Lazlo brought Cassie home from work and they had triple bolt chemistry, so I plan on pairing the up.

On topic: Every time I play Pleasantview, I always have Don leave Cassandra at the alter. He usually just sleeps around and works to top his career.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 6:33 AM
Oh, I love Don. Such a manwhore, but a lovable one. In my game he married Cassie, and tried so hard to settle down - but it just wasn't happening. He managed to avoid the advances made by Mortimer's wife Dina, who was beginning to realise that no amount of money in the world could make Mortimer's decrepit carcass appealing to her, and wanted to get herself some prime Lothario meat. But Don was a trooper, and actually said no. But then Cassie got knocked up, and while she was chundering into the toilet four times a day, she had no time for Don. Of course, Nina was there waiting to comfort him. With her ladyparts.

After popping out four Lothario offspring in short time, Cassie finally cottoned on to what Don was up to all those nights he had to "work late" at the Lulu Lounge with Nina, and divorced him. Don, the eternal optimist, decided now was time to live a bachelor's life - except for the small problem of Nina, who was now expecting a Lothario spawn of her own. Don decided to man up, and Do The Right Thing by Nina, but before he did she was tragically killed in a fire while trying to cook lobster for her sweetie.

Don figured, c'est la vie, and dedicated himself to raising baby Kieran as a single dad, along with Nina's twin boys with Gunnar Roque, Connor and Evan. Don is currently enjoying life - he is a man with simple needs, as long as he gets laid regularly he is a happy camper. Although there may be storm clouds brewing over Don's blissful Bonerland - he has been happily banging Kaylynn Langerak like there's no tomorrow, and Kaylynn is feeling the need for just one more baby before she turns elder...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ttowntallyho
In my game, Lazlo brought Cassie home from work and they had triple bolt chemistry, so I plan on pairing the up.

I sort of love that idea! Lazlo can be the guy who finally takes shy-girl Cassandra out of her shell.
Theorist
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 10:43 AM
In my game, he accidentally made Nina/Dina (the blonde one) pregnant. Two days after, he had a wedding at the Goth's house. Nina/Dina (the pregnant one) pulled him to the bathroom and told him she was pregnant.

Cassandra was passing by and heard voices coming from the bathroom. She was heartbroken when she heard Don was cheating on her, but she decided to keep it to herself all until the wedding ceremony.

Don exited the bathroom and went to the kitchen to have a glass of water. Cassandra saw his red eyes and asked "What's wrong, sweetie?". She was still pretending like she didn't know anything.

The wedding started... blah blah blah "Cassandra, do you take Don as your husband?"

"No."

Everyone was shocked. Cassandra pretty quickly started explaining, "You made that bitch pregnant. End of story. And I bet she's not the only one you slept with."

"But pumpkin..."

"I'm not your vegetable. Now go away for me."

You could hear Don saying "Dammit" quietly as he was leaving her yard.

(Mortimer also stopped seeing Nina and Dina.)

---

And that's pretty much it. I stopped playing them from then on, but I believe Don is going to run away because he can't believe his marriage failed. And that he's becoming a father soon.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 2:12 PM
In my telling of Pleasantview, Don bangs a new lady friend every night at his bachelor for about a week before the wedding day comes. He has doubts, but marries Cassie anyways and moves into the Goth manor. Dina proposes to Morty the next day and he says yes. She proceeds to woohoo Don in Morty's bed when everyone's gone. Don and Dina take it down stairs and make out in the living room in their underwear when Cassie walks in on them with her child brother Alex. Cassie slaps both of them and breaks up with Don as Alex cries in the background. Don moves back to his bachelor pad.

Unfortunately, Morty doesn't believe Cassie when she tells him what happened and he marries her. Both Cassie and Alex hate Dina and cried at the wedding. At about the same time, Cassie find out that the sexual romps at her honeymoon got her pregnant and Dina is pregnant also but doesn't know if Morty or Don is the baby daddy. Don meanwhile sleeps with every townie woman in town like before and gets one named Jan Tellerman prego. He dumps Jan after she tells him and she moves into a trailer home. Cassie soon falls in love with Darren and they have a speedy wedding. Darren doesn't mind that Cassie already has a bun in the oven and plans on taking Don's role as dad. Don shows up at the reception and fights Darren and gets his a** handed to him.

Don soon has a change of heart when he receives shocking news. Because of his "conquests" around town, he is diagnosed with full blown AIDS. He feels guilt for not being a part of his kids lives, who are now toddlers, but Cassie and Jan won't let him anywhere near them. He is further racked with guilt when Nina tells him that she is pregnant, as she is the only woman he has ever truthfully loved. Don tells Nina of his condition and asks for forgiveness. Nina is very upset, but stays with him because she loves him. Don proposes to Nina and promises her that he will support their baby as best as he can. He moves in with her so she can take care of him. As his condition worsens, he tries to convince his baby mamas to get tested and to make amends with them and his kids, but Cassie and Jan both shun him. So he lives the rest of his days with Nina and dies shortly before she gives birth to their twins Angel (boy) and Gabriela.

So, to sum it up Don:

~Woo hoo's every townie woman
~Marries and divorces Cassie
~Has kids with 3 women
~Dies from AIDS since he did woo hoo every woman in town....

On a side note, his kids all turned out beautiful!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 3:03 PM
Um, you do know that HIV (nobody gets AIDS out the gate) is extremely difficult to pass female-to-male, but very easy to pass male-to-female? And all those beautiful kids should be HIV+, too. Viruses are not punishments falling on the guilty, but blind biological entities replicating indiscriminately according to their adaptations, and since the innocent outnumber the guilty in sexual situations, STDs are statistically more likely to afflict the innocent.

(Sorry to get ugly facts all over your tidy morality play, but - no, wait, I'm not. It's important to have accurate information. But I should get back on topic now.)

I haven't played Pleasantview except for test games to make sure a new installation is going well, so I don't know what I'd do with him playing seriously. But his relationship with Cassandra spontaneously exploded in the test game, when Cass took Mary Sue on a first-day outing along with Don and Darren. Nina saw them and walked up to flirt with Don. So when I opened the Goth house Cassandra was very much not in the mood to follow the game's helpful suggestions, but instead attacked him and kicked his butt, whereupon Mortimer first annoyed him and then asked him to leave. When I played his lot, Nina called him for a first-day outing and Kaylynn showed up. I free-ranged and there went some more relationships. As my final playtest I married Mortimer to Dina and he crashed the wedding, but didn't make any problems, just hung out in the kitchen with Lilith burping and eating chips.

I'm not convinced he needs to be played as a jackass. If I ever do play Pleasantview for real, and the relationship doesn't explode spontaneously, I'll probably let him marry Cassandra and make a good-faith effort to pull off a happy marriage. Which would mean moving out of Goth Manor, as I would definitely have Mortimer marry Dina and move Nina in along with her "to clean up Mike's mess." (I'm very much pro-Dina. She's way too young to be the Conniving Villain. What was Mike thinking, marrying someone so young and then leaving her with nothing but a condo?) I have plenty of happily-married Romance sims. But I'd have to see how he played.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 4:15 PM
Don left Cassandra at the altar, because I didn't check their relationship. But that was good. He turned out to be better than a gold-digger.

In my game Don didn't actually make anybody suffer or lie to anybody, he was dating a few sims, but all of them knew who he was and didn't mind. I think most people hate him because they assume he lies. And that's no surprise, since he was definitely lying to Cassandra. But in my game he realized he didn't care for money that much and didn't have a reason to lie anymore.

There was only one incident with Kaylinn Langerak, whom he didn't lie to, but she was desperate to stop being an NPC and got pregnant. First from Daniel Pleasant, than from Don, that's why Don knew that it was an attempt to get his home to live in, rather than genuine surprise pregnancy. But still he was so angry that he never saw the child. That doesn't make him look good in my eyes at all.

Since Don was such a fan of beauty, he dumped his medical career outright and switched to the adjacent field of plastic surgery. Eventually he became a real plastic surgeon, yay!

The last thing that happened to him was that he decided to do plastic surgery on himself. In fact, I just had a random wish to see if elf ears can be made for a normal sim (the answer is no). But the machine backfired on Don, despite his platinum mood, and even though I did not commit any changes, he walked away with distorted face. Talk about retribution.

In future I planned for him to warm up to his kid and let him move in once he's a teen from his mom's crowded (by many children from various dads) place. That already happened in another playthrough, so I was going to repeat that. He's probably going to die alone. One sim woman wanted to live with him in their elder years, thanks to their insanely high chemistry, but recently she suddenly expressed a wish to be engaged and marry to another sim. She never had such wishes before, so I can't ignore that. Don is going to be lonely... Which I suppose is why he's going to warm up to the idea of having a kid.
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 4:47 PM Last edited by ttowntallyho : 22nd Aug 2013 at 5:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bethfy
Ihe is diagnosed with full blown AIDS

Please don't ever say "full blown" AIDS ever again. It's just AIDS.

And FYI to those reading, with proper treatment (and because Don is in the medical field, I'm sure he has access to it), the life expectancy of someone living with HIV is 40 years.

(The more you know PSA)

ETA: I just read Peni's reply. ITA with everything you said...but just one minor correction, a person *can* be diagnosed with AIDS "out the gate" if he has an AIDS defining illness at the same time he learns of his positive status. And though female to male transition is more difficult, still protect yourselves every time people!

Stepping off my soapbox now. Sorry to interrupt.
Instructor
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 5:33 PM
I'm just commenting to support everything Peni and ttowntallyho said about AIDS/HIV. Do you have any idea how many children in Africa have it? And how much the spread of STIs is due to ridiculous misinformation? Please, please, please look these things up.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
He drowned.

Short and sweet! I love it. Straight to the point here, people.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 3:01 PM
In my game he got into an open relationship with Nina Caliente, and fathered two beautiful children with her. He was also regularly seeing Dina. Dina had one child by him who he had nothing to do with, until Dina died and he took her in as her closest living relative. By this time he was an elder, she was a teen and it was a very volatile relationship until she left to attend college.
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 3:41 AM
In my most recent play of Pleasantview, he:

- Moved in with the Calientes
- Had a child with Nina, named Marco
- Married Nina
- Had an affair with Dina
- Had a child with Dina, named Lina (Because name themes)
- Got caught cheating with some Mr. Big whose name I can't remember. He also has kids with Nina and Dina
- Married Dina
- Got abducted by aliens and had an alien baybay.
- Sadfully died in a fire because my game wasn't interesting enough.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 5:31 AM
I've been able to keep my same neighborhood from the beginning so Don has only lived one life in my game. I kept him with his same wants and I believe his Lifetime want was to have 20 Simultaneous Loves but it could've been the 20 Woohoo want. He had no problem reaching either milestone. He never had any children with Nina or Dina. Most of his girlfriend's did not get pregnant. His first child was born to Marisa Bendett, who got married to Kennedy Cox while she was pregnant with Don's child. His first son is named Adam Cox. His second child, another son was born to a university dormie named Jeannie Bruty. Carlos Bruty came along. During this time he was still engaged to Cassandra and kind of kept stringing her along. He had a son with her named Solomon Goth. And his 4th baby mama was an unknown named Tosha Wilsonoff who also had a son named Jesse Wilsonoff. And his 5th and final baby mama before his wife was Bella Goth, he had octuplet daughter's with her. Just call her octo-mom lol. Their names are Audra, Bailey, Candis, Delain, Esmeralda, Faith, Gracen and Helena. And I have the child support mod in my game. That's a lot of child support! And finally, he met Demi Love and made the big commitment to stick with her. By this time he was platinum and started breaking his ties. He and Demi had 3 children. A son named Ethan and twin daughters named Molina and Saydie. He fulfilled his 2nd lifetime want which was career related I believe and he passed away as an elder and had 14 grandchildren at the time. He has since gained a few more. His wife passed away one sim hour after him and they lovingly haunt the Lothario estate. His children are some of my favorite sims to play, but my other favorites are Daniel and Mary-Sue's children.

His son Ethan became his main heir and lives at the estate with his family. Ethan married Amanda Pleasant, a daughter born to Daniel and Mary Sue.

Here is his kids and their spouses.

1. Adam Cox and Gia (a university CAS)
2. Carlos Bruty and Karen Aljanagadde (she was a PV teen)
3. Jesse Wilsonoff and Layla (Layla is the daughter of some NL townies)
4. Solomon Goth and Janae Long (Janae is the daughter of Benjamin Long and Kaylynn Langerak)
5. Audra Goth and Houston Goldman (an unkown townie)
6. Bailey Goth and Joe Starchild (Joe is the son of SSU student Jared Starchild and a uni townie)
7. Candis Goth and Phoenix Mellon (Phoenix is the son of PV NPC Pao Mellon and the pizza delivery lady Lauren Reaves)
8. Delain Goth and Skylar Jalowitz (unkown)
9. Esmeralda Goth and Berjes Davison (a SSU Professor)
10. Faith Goth and Landon Burb (Landon is the son of John and Jennifer)
11. Gracen Goth and D.J. Pleasant (D.J. is the son of Daniel and Mary-Sue)
12. Helena Goth and Middleton Graham (Middleton is the son of PV townies Blake Graham and Brandi LeTourneau)
13. Molina Lothario and Anakin Enriquez (Anakin is the son of two NL townies and brother to Layla)
14. Saydie Lothario and Aaron Dreamer (Aaron is the son of Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant)
15. Ethan Lothario (See above)

What's bizarrely twisted is that because Don had a son with Cassandra and daughters with Bella, Bella's daughters are not only Cassandra's son's Aunts, but they are also his sisters. Fun times!

And just for the fun of listing them and because maybe I'm not the only one who looks in places like this for ideas for names, here is his grand children's names.

Pierre Graham (M), Precious Graham (F), Violet Goth (F), Sabin Goth (M), Lucas Bruty (M), Davin Bruty (M), Nyx Bruty (F), Cornelia Wilsonoff (F), Nolan Wilsonoff (M), Darya Goldman (F), Clark Goldman (M), Angelica Lothario (F), Valentina Lothario (F), Mercedes Lothario (F), Emilio Lothario (M), Gage Pleasant (M), Portia Pleasant (F), Darius Burb (M), Jericho Burb (M), Nevada Enriquez (F), Novia Enriquez (F), Gloria Enriquez (F), Felicia Enriquez (F), Jessamy Starchild (M), Paul Starchild (M), Hanna Davison (F), Sasha Davison (F), Cole Davison (M), Josiah Dreamer (M), Cecilia Dreamer (F), Molly Jalowitz (F), Noel Jalowitz (F), Orrin Jalowitz (M), Deanna Cox (F), Weston Cox (M)

So far Don has 35 grand children I believe. And a lot of the older ones are halfway through Uni and getting ready to have families of their own. Which has taken me a long time but I have a ton of families to play in rotation in 6 neighborhoods, and I play in spurts where I don't play at all for a while and then other times I play one household a night!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 9:50 AM
Wow guys! I'm loving the lives you've helped Don lead! I've laughed a lot in reading this, but freaking A, BetaCool! You've got one impressive line behind Don and it's been a pleasure to get to know your version of him. I'm looking forward to more of Don L. x3

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 11:29 PM
Thanks Saynpsia. I love threads like these. I'm going to have to search out some picture threads too because I love seeing Don's descendants!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 12:40 AM
Sometimes I him and Cassie break up amicably, or I have Cassie leave HIM at the altar. I've also gotten him probeded and preggers. He makes cute kids! And yeah, he's quite a looker, though I dunno if I'd wanna hook up with him. Ripp Grunt would be my guy despite him being a Romance sim, because even with his commitment issues, he seems like the type who would love to stay home and play with the kids. Don Lothario can be a competent daddy too though, if forced to be. And like all the other sim men, he looks adorable in a man-ternity outfit.
Page 1 of 6