Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:40 PM Last edited by broomhilda61 : 25th Dec 2017 at 2:01 AM.
Thanking everyone here at MTS UPDATED
I'm not sure where to put this..and I will probably get chewed out or the topic deleted..but

I just wanted to say thank you all from the bottom of my heart from everyone here that has been helping me whether it's WCIF or the tutorials or just HELP in general or panic mode in SimPE.. :lovestruc

I have gotten several items recolored..all in game items for Sims2..

Pictures, Picture Frames, (1)Curtain, (1)Bedding..and

I have learned how to do

Walls, Murals..

I have been wanting to learn all this but as soon as I either look at a tutorial or go into SimPE..I would panic..and just stare at the pages lol..I still have the panic attacks but I am slowly getting out of that..so just wanted to say thank you :lovestruc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:53 PM
This is very sweet. And the more you'll learn, the more you'll get addicted to create stuff! You'll become better and better in no time.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:57 PM
Of course we won't chew you out or delete it broomhilda. The only people who get chewed out here are those trolling or being jerks. I'm sure those who helped you with SimPE are glad to be appreciated.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 1:04 PM
Thank you Rosebine and joandsarah..
I wasn't sure where to put this..lol..

I haven't played my game in like 6 months..I do miss it..and intend on putting at least 1 day aside for just playing..and your right I have been so busy trying to learn and understand how to do things..and not sure if you know caravirt (Carmen) from Patchwork Sims2..she is the one really who taught me the walls and murals..and has been working with me on the SimPE..she has so much patience and just love her to death. lol..

Tried to recolor a coffee table then said nope not yet went to the curtain and bedding hehe
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 2:00 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here at MTS

Scholar
#6 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 7:32 PM
Thank you

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2