Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 4:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Normal lot showing attributes of ocean lot
I downloaded one of Phaenoh's apartment lots, and for some strange reason, it's showing attributes of ocean lots. When I placed it, the terrain nearby turned into the beach terrain, and if I remove it, there's a small pond added. It's worse in lot, though, because the floor of the lot is flooded with ocean water. I'm not sure why this is, if it was changed into a normal lot FROM an ocean lot, but it's a shame because I really like the lot. I may have to just rebuild it myself if this can't be solved.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 11:50 PM
That isn't ocean attribute that means your hood land level is too low for that lot and it's hit the water table. Try using the terrain cheats to raise the land then place the lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~