Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 12:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Camera Glitch in unoccupied lots
Hello, for some reason, all my unoccupied lots are very far away, even at max zoom (image attached).
It happened very suddenly, I was building something, and when I tried to go to another lot, it was like that. And it became like that for all neighborhoods, regardless of whether it was an empty lot, a lot built by me, a lot that came with the game, etc. The only exception seems to be currently occupied lots. I do not know what caused this.
I do have a camera mod, but it is only for the neighborhood camera, so it shouldn't affect this.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 6:49 PM
Maybe your camera file has gotten corrupted or over-written. Try replacing the Build camera with either a backup of the Maxis camera file or a camera mod and see if that fixes anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Maybe your camera file has gotten corrupted or over-written. Try replacing the Build camera with either a backup of the Maxis camera file or a camera mod and see if that fixes anything.

Hello! Sorry for only replying now, but I tried what you suggested and it worked! Thanks a lot!