Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Star Trek: TOS – Leonard Nimoy as Spock

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 574 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 106,351 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Sep 2010 at 11:24 AM
Updated: 27th Jul 2013 at 4:58 PM
Fascinating.

I could copy and paste his Wikipedia bio here but the fact that you clicked this link at all tells me that you know who he is. It's everyone's favourite Vulcan-human hybrid on this side of the quadrant: Spock! I originally made him for my own personal use but he's had such a colourful life in my game that I thought I'd let him infiltrate your neighbourhoods as well. He'll whiz through your thousand-page novels! He'll put out fires at the blink of eye! He'll bore you to death with miscellaneous trivia! He'll dock his Jellyfish at your port! His multiphasic torpedo will penetrate your rift and... babies will be made? Or something.

Traits:
  • Genius
  • Brave
  • Vegetarian
  • Loner
  • No Sense of Humour

Custom Content

Sliders:
If you're planning on tweaking his face, you should probably download these.
Face:
No face mask, although I did crank up all my settings to high (and probably nearly massacred my 4-year-old laptop in the process) to take these pictures. Your mileage may vary.

Clothing:
  • Star Trek Reboot Uniforms by Chocolat777 – I couldn't find TOS uniforms (someone needs to make those! And Kirk's avocado green wraparound fatshirt!) but I tried to make the colours match.

Additional Credits
  • Everyone who gave me suggestions in CFF. He'd still be looking like a drug lord if it weren't for you.
  • Lois99 for the playable harp featured in one of the screenshots!

Installation

Extract the .sim file from the rar. Place in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims. Look for him in the premade sim bin in CAS under the Adult category.

Terms of Use and Other Boring Things You Should Read Anyway
  • Do NOT upload to the Exchange. I just don't want any potentially bad copies of him floating around. It's for their own good, really - 80% of the people who use the Exchange exclusively wouldn't know how to install CC even if someone on a unicycle traipsed in screaming the instructions to their ears.
  • I totally welcome suggestions that are related to this upload but if you're just gonna ask me to Sim That Skinny Guy from That Whiny Teen Band I Hate, you may redirect your request to: [email protected]. I am planning on making the rest of the TOS crew.

Failure to comply with these terms will result in the death of a redshirt.

OBLIGATORY TRANSPORTER PICTURE

Live long and prosper.